• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

52 games done!

Part of me kind of wants to just play an MMO for the rest of the year or something, but there are too many games coming out. I think I'll push it as far as I can. It's been great for clearing out backlog.

Momentary

Banned
Just watched the Scalebound footage.

Goddamn.

Goddamn.

If this doesn't get a PC port down the line this might very be well the one thing that sells me on a Xbone.

In my opinion Death To Spies 2 was great. I trust that they will do a good job again with this one.

They really need to sprinkly some PC performance on it, because that framerate was in the 20's for most of that.

don't worry guys you'll be able to buy Scalebound from your trusty Windows 10 AppStore™

I'll be buying Killer Instinct from it. Might as well buy this also.

Chariot

52 games done!

Part of me kind of wants to just play an MMO for the rest of the year or something, but there are too many games coming out. I think I'll push it as far as I can. It's been great for clearing out backlog.
I think I am in the 20s. I at one point stopped counting because I got lost in a buying spree. I have no hope at all to finiah 52 games this year. It doesn't help that I play a lot of games atm that are difficult to finish. Not even mentioning that I play a lot of games at the same time and won't finish many probably. >_<

Miff

I'll be giving away a copy of Fairy Fencer later (need to figure out how this modbot thing works when I get home).

I mean it's not like the last time they were committed to gaming on PC. They mean it this time.

image.php

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Holy shit! Has this no thread yet? You shoult totes do one. This is hillarious.

I'll make it now. encapsulating the situation into a thread title is hard, though.

JaseC buyin 10 copies for inventory as I type this

Hopefully he scored some extra Groupess Never Forget Never Surrender Bundle keys.

Edit:

Looks like the Dev is trying to backpedal, posted on July 29th:

Hello all.
I just heard that someone had tempered with game files and noticed that there is only one level.
That is not how it is supposed to be.
It seems that i did something wrong when i released the Bug Fix #1.
I did tested the game after the bug fix, but i only checked that the bugs are gone.
I will roll the game back to it's former state and then fix the bugs again and make sure this wont happen again.
I am very sorry about this issue.
Thank you for letting me know about this.

Feel free to leave a comment

Soulflarz

Banned
Don't play Titanfall at 1am

Everyone is max rank and will steamroll you

;_;7 8.0
;_;7 dreams of staying positive

^lol, backpedaling is a beautiful thing

Has MS said anything about Quantum Break coming to PC?

I'm shocked, but Scalebound might be the first Platinum game in a long time that doesn't do anything for me. Even Transformers looked decent to me and I'm not a fan of that franchise... how strange.

dex3108

Has MS said anything about Quantum Break coming to PC?

I'm shocked, but Scalebound might be the first Platinum game in a long time that doesn't do anything for me. Even Transformers looked decent to me and I'm not a fan of that franchise... how strange.

One day maybe, like Alan Wake.

Do you play on ps4?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a PS4, since he forked out the $20 for Rocket League after realizing that he might've been able to trade the KF2 code he won on the Alienware stream for it like Sajjaja did.

It isn't very comfortable to use, man. Not at all.

The X1 controller or the chatpad?
rimshot.gif

Salsa chuckled. "You mean the consoles?"

If you had a PS4, at least you'd have a working version of Batman: Arkham Knight [and MKX].

Haha. The chatpad, honestly. I love the controller. I prefer it over all other console ones, actually. I just find the chat pad to be awkwardly positioned.

I just talk shit with my voice, much more effective.

Yeah, I figured as much...
Personally after I replaced my DS4 analog sticks with x1 style sticks (because the rubberized stuff wasn't totally my favorite) I've been in love with my DS4s.
I think that those analog sticks were the best thing to come out of the x1 controller for me, though I'm wondering if maybe the x360 style analog sticks would fit as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom