• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

So uh, played a bit more

My major issue with Titanfall is the smart pistol. It's just really effective with no mobility loss, so it feels annoying to die to compared to other guns?

Well, not to say half the issue arises from everyone being max rank and me still learning, but it's kind of annoying to get into a gunfight and someone just jumps around and can kill me as a result of that pistol.

The Smart Pistol was crazy OP when I last played Titanfall. If a good Pilot gets a lock on you you're toast no matter what you're carrying. Mean to reinstall it and crack on with Frontier Defence as it's a pretty cool spin on a Horde/Wave Defence type mode.

Fuck me, presenter dude chill out, relax, lay off the Red Bull and shut the fuck up when you ask someone a question.

Soulflarz

Banned
The Smart Pistol was crazy OP when I last played Titanfall. If a good Pilot gets a lock on you you're toast no matter what you're carrying.

I think shotgun may be safe, that doesn't justify it. The issue is the lock on is almost as fast as a standard carbine can kill someone, so with them jumping around and such, they're almost always going to win a fight if you don't get the jump on them.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
so, Ori 'Definitive Edition' coming out. New mechanics, New Areas, reworking of Old Areas, New Abilities..

aka the "lel fuck you Salsa for playin this right now, now stop halfway and wait for this" version

Just finish the version you already have, buy the super version in a couple of years for pocket change and replay it (if you cared for the original - I absolutely adored it)

Salsa

guys I got another controller 4free

rOegIWG.jpg

you can come over now

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How does enemy scaling in Fallout 3 work when using a mod that increases the cap? Are they limited to the intended level cap of 20/30 (depending on whether or not Broken Steel is installed) or do they continue to scale upward alongside your character?

so something regarding Ori Redux:

Guys, I can't officially say anything about this yet (and I'll probably get into a bit of trouble over posting this now...), but... I would not be happy if people who got the original game and supported us would get a bad deal here. The idea is that this should become the version that's as perfect as we can possibly make it after we listened to everything you guys had to say. Yes, everything. Yes, we watched all your Youtube videos and read all the reviews and we know about all the things you guys want. You were there for us and now we're there for you and want to give you the absolute best thing we can possibly make :)

what a twist
south american mario sure looks different

Asgaro

Dat TIME cover...

I can live with the awful pose. What bothers me the most though is WHY BARE FEET?

wtf have bare feet to do with VR? Why did someone at Oculus/TIME/... think bare feet should be linked to VR?
Aiming towards hippies?

3enfnLU.gif

KILL ME

ezTvtY1.gif

Sober

I am okay with this. SimCity 4 at night time looked beautiful.

also apparently in the expac will be:

Day and Night Cycle: Day and night changes in the city and affects citizen schedules. Traffic is visibly slower at night and some zoned areas do not work with full efficiency, further easing the traffic. Service vehicles move around as usual. A free update for all users.

Leisure specialization: Commercial areas can specialize in leisure activities. Leisure areas are especially active during the night, but work like regular commercial areas during the day.

Beach specialization: Commercial areas such as beach bars and restaurants, small marina and fishing tours on the shoreline can specialize in beach activities.

Expanded City Services: Criminals will now be taken to Prison from Police buildings. Taxi service will help citizens and tourists travel around the city. Cargo hubs are harbors that accept cargo trains straight to the terminal. International airport is a huge airport, allowing much more traffic than the previous airport. It has a metro station attached to it. Bus terminal allows citizens to transfer to other bus lines in the terminal building.

New transportation options: Bikes and dedicated bike lanes and bike ways let citizens opt for a faster alternative to walking. Bus lanes can be used to help the public transportation run smoother.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
You say that like it's a change. IGN has always been that way.

Yeah I said it wrong, as I did start with nothing new then, and then I said they can't be trusted anymore.

Just me failing with the language, meant that it's been like this forever and that they can't really be trusted as a source of journalism.

fantomena

Pre-ordered MGS5 on PS4. The way it's meant be played.

All MGS games I own are on Playstation plattforms, will keep that tradition, until the day the HD collection arrives on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom