• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Rocksmith® 2014 – Tenacious D - “Tribute”

Rocksmith® 2014 – Tenacious D - “The Metal”

Rocksmith® 2014 – Tenacious D - “Master Exploder”

Kui5LRk.jpg

Likewise, but who knew it'd be in a bundle :V
However there is ONE game that's interesting, it's the EA game CrossCode.

Just return it. I just submitted. I would never return something "for not being fun" but stuff like this is sort of scummy by companies when they know its essentially free so they lower it to a record low to get a few sales in before they give it away.

Sayara

Neo Member
I fumbled that Steam twitter list, put no @ on my username hope it isnt an issue.
I for 1 am excited as hell for GGXrd for PC as i dont own a ps4 or xbox1.

Now if only Persona got onto PC as well, one could dream.

Corpekata

Banned
It's getting delisted because 3d Realms lost the rights to Duke Nukem. Similar to how the Fallout 1 and 2 rights went to Bethesda.

There will probably be another anthology, just minus Duke titles, and the Duke titles themselves might reappear.

xPaw

SteamDB developer and generally a pretty crafty guy.
I've made a quick page that shows products that now have store pages after the leaks: https://steamdb.info/apps/?unsecurity

It's based on my app names guess work because the help desk leaked package names, so some games will not show up here (for example GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-).

Tizoc

Just return it. I just submitted. I would never return something "for not being fun" but stuff like this is sort of scummy by companies when they know its essentially free so they lower it to a record low to get a few sales in before they give it away.

If only, I got it via a trader ;)
I buy in bulk and when all's said and done, $8 for the 3D aNTHOLOgy was a nice price for the time.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Will wait for GMG's best price on Final Fantasy VI, but I'm definitely picking this up.

rtcn63

I stopped mid-way through my second playthrough of FFVI ages back because
I opted for the Ragnarok sword over the esper, only to minutes later realize that not everyone can equip a sword, so I couldn't teach my entire party Ultima.

Donna, please be Quiet

spare

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nyteshade517, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Lichdom: Battlemage -- MB-A7A0233056CE53F6 - Taken by du7y

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I fumbled that Steam twitter list, put no @ on my username hope it isnt an issue.
I for 1 am excited as hell for GGXrd for PC as i dont own a ps4 or xbox1.

Now if only Persona got onto PC as well, one could dream.

Same, really looking forward to picking it up.

Though I have no stick and the only contorller I have is the shitty d-pad xbox controller.

Dr Dogg

Will wait for GMG's best price on Final Fantasy VI, but I'm definitely picking this up.

If I remember right VI on iOS scales correctly unlike V so at least there shouldn't be able tiling issues. I did get V to play ball but was a convoluted work around of using GLDirect, SRWE and GeDoSaTo and left you with low resolution font rendering that really didn't make it worth the effort.

Arthea

I'm not going to refund anthology, not saying I'm not tempted, but I won't.

KT HB in an hour?

Also you all should have picked Quell, it's amazing, it really is.

Among the Heavens not so much, not that it's bad, but it's not as good or fun as I thought.

Why am I playing games I bought at autumn sale instead of finishing or playing ones I bought at summer sale or last winter sale? or Trails? Well, I got bored by solving win 10 problems and installing stuff and as I already had steam isntalled I decided to take a short break. And did I tell you how amazing Quell is? so amazing!

buying FF6 of course, hopefully it won't be too expensive with xmas coming and all expenses I had recently.

not that happy that we are getting Ubi Tetris after how it became apparent to everybody that they aren't able to make a good Tetris, but if they add cheevos, leaderboards and cards I'll get it, if not will wait and still get it, because Tetris

Also why nobody was paging me about Tetris? that's so not fair

just wanted a couple of things.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Battle vs Chess -- MB-86A163B11B598D2A - Taken by xGreg. 5 entrants total.
Monstrum -- MB-CF1E54F142ECD944 - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China -- MB-6D5EBCE419FE2068 - Taken by darkchewie. 2 entrants total.
Cast of the Seven Godsends -- MB-055805EE746C323E - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
Horizon Shift -- MB-0924CF1732FF87B7 - Taken by chronomac. 1 entrants total.
Super 3D Noah's Ark -- MB-87DF0675A01895A6 - Taken by dot. 2 entrants total.
CrossCode -- MB-B437F8E0601E36F0 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 4 entrants total.
GemCraft Chasing Shadows -- MB-9A61469C18334034 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.

t1449599064z1.png

Pachimari

Alright, I'll give it a shot. Hope the time is okay for people. Friday, 11th December 6PM GMT

Europe Xrd release gamenight
header.jpg

1 - Messiah
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -

t1449856800z0.png

I'm in. Will I have time to practice beforehand though?

Seems the FFX/X-2 leak was true (never knew why people doubted that).

From the official S-E site, removed now though:

Guess I can sell my PS4 version. And I sold my PS3 version when the PS4 version were announced.

It looks like Tetris Ultimate is coming out today.

Oh boy yes! Tetris already consumes my life on PS4!

Somehow since Valve introduced the chinese currency to Steam, I see far more chinese using it (or at least commenting, using discussionforums etc.).

Oh no, it's shitty? =;(
At least I still got Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Cult County's KS failed. They claim it's not cancelled cancelled, but I wouldn't count on it.

Allison Road started a KS which was going to fail, but pulled it when they got a publisher (Team17).

Thank you for this. Well, I really hope both materialize.

Woah, best news of the week! Were already playing through it on iPhone but I think I'll prefer it on Steam! Yes mang!

Grief.exe

Can we trade one of these Assassin's Creeds for the fixed up PC version of Pandora Tomorrow?

Can we all agree that's a fair trade?

Turfster

Wonder how many refund requests they're getting for the 3D Realms anthology...

Also, let's hope humble doesn't repeat their fumble from last year, when they stopped doing bundles for the rest of the year during the first week of december.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom