• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
I was ready to throw down 10 bucks until I saw how few were Steam. They say "humble debut", any chance they will add steam keys later?

Its possible, could be an emulation release like the Mega Drive collections... but who knows

The_Super_Inframan

de9Dl9H.png

mmmmmmhhhhh, I think I should buy this :p

oh: Twinkle Star Sprites... nice :D

Tizoc

These games are most def. coming to Steam down the line. wE KNOw Garou and Baseball stars 2 showed up in the registery just get them now and wait for the Steam release.
And don't worry I'm cLMa
Imgsane
NocrAZEE
Incollektd, cewl

These games are most def. coming to Steam down the line. wE KNOw Garou and Baseball stars 2 showed up in the registery just get them now and wait for the Steam release.
And don't worry I'm cLMa
Imgsane
NocrAZEE
Incollektd, cewl

Is your caps lock or shift key okay? I think Melty blood is still affecting you.

The_Super_Inframan

Shock Troopers 2 is also pretty awesome as a couch co-op game...

Windjammers would seal the deal so hard :(

It's funny that you can preview the game in the browser...

edit: it has the "more games coming soon thing", maybe still a little hope for windjammers

Salsa

seriously tho fuckin no one on my friendlist playing Helldivers

I guess the price is steep or something? I wanna buy it but I figured i'd be able to go through it with some ppl here

I keep forgettin this aint about playing games

seriously tho fuckin no one on my playlist playing Helldivers

I guess the price is steep or something? I wanna buy it but I figured i'd be able to go through it with some ppl here

I'll probably buy it again, had a lot of fun with it on ps4.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

everyone too busy playing the halo twin-stick shooters

fantomena

Buy me a copy and I'll play with you.

i want it but I'm not paying stupid money for it, especially since I get the feeling it's likely to hit PS+ soon enough.

SSPssp

Hope we get steam keys!

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Metal Slug 3 -- MB-30F90F0EC9A9B269 - Taken by TheAutomator

Tizoc

Shock Troopers 2 is also pretty awesome as a couch co-op game...

Windjammers would seal the deal so hard :(

It's funny that you can preview the game in the browser...

edit: it has the "more games coming soon thing", maybe still a little hope for windjammers

HOLY SHIT THIS DOES HAVE SHOCK TROOPERS 2, THIS IS THE MONTH OF FOREVER
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

Xanathus

seriously tho fuckin no one on my friendlist playing Helldivers

A shitload of SEA region people bought the digital deluxe edition because it was mispriced and was super cheap. So that's a thing. Too bad you're like 500 ping away.

Salsa

A shitload of SEA region people bought the digital deluxe edition because it was mispriced and was super cheap. So that's a thing. Too bad you're like 500 ping away.

more like 150 ping

bet it's more than bearable. I mean I play Rocket League with a bunch of people and that relies more on ping for sure

only real issue is fighting games and the likes

Dr Dogg

If me, Spin and Salsa can play probably the highest ping game of Rocket League in history across 3 continents and still win then there's no excuse for that from anyone.

Xanathus

more like 150 ping

bet it's more than bearable. I mean I play Rocket League with a bunch of people and that relies more on ping for sure

only real issue is fighting games and the likes

I assume you're Salsa with the Super Depressing Lifestyle avatar? I'll add you on Steam and give it a shot.

Nzyme32

Spare that will not be part of my later giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nzyme32, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hard Reset Extended Edition -- MB-C92AC006166D3C3D - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 4 entrants total.

t1449613524z1.png

Knurek

Also, why do people want Windjammers, when Humble Bundle has the two best sport games for NeoGeo already included?

I mean, seriously, Baseball Stars 2 and Neo Turf Masters are amazing. Although I do wonder how DotEMU handles the raster effects needed for Turf Masters

Salsa

Also, why do people want Windjammers, when Humble Bundle has the two best sport games for NeoGeo already included?

I mean, seriously, Baseball Stars 2 and Neo Turf Masters are amazing. Although I do wonder how DotEMU handles the raster effects needed for Turf Masters

cause Windjammers is the shit and GiantBomb kinda brought it back

wish that Iron Galaxy remake happened

Hello arts&crafts
Your purchase has been refunded by Steam.
We’ve issued the refund to your Steam wallet. The funds will be shown now as pending and will become available to spend within 7 days.

sweet sweet victory.

Windjammers might be the only sports game better than Rocket League.

The_Super_Inframan

cause it's the most fun couch multiplayer game ever imo :)
and great for trinking games!

cause Windjammers is the shit and GiantBomb kinda brought it back

wish that Iron Galaxy remake happened

it never went away for me :p
but it's really a good thing that the GB crew made the game kind of popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom