• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, can't say I'm surprised.

These threads will continue to pop up until bloodborne wins gaf GOTY, and if it doesn't be prepared for a shitton of threads complaining about how bloodborne doesn't win because it's against casual games like witcher.
I'm looking forward to the salt.

derExperte

If we're lucky next year Souls fans will wage a devestating war against Naughty God's faithful and we'll get rid of both in one fell swoop.

I look forward to BB and W3 fans melting down together when fallout wins gaf GOTY.

bV5PZBz.gif

Witcha 3's combat really sucks tho

It's sufficient at best

Sucks is such a strong word.
Still better than Arkham combat though, imho. At least I still have to control and move my character in Witcher 3.

Hektor

it doesn't suck, but it's not very good

hyperbole to how "bad" it is is really, really getting overblown

I only now three states, either something is very good, Outstandingly great or it's not worth my time. There is now place for mediocrity in my life.

All i know is, that i would never play W3 for its combat, it even made me not wanna finish the game because of how much of a big part it is, despite of how much i enjoyed the rest of the game.

Pakoe

I keep getting emails telling me two games (Just Cause 3 and Witcher 3) are on sale, when i open steam i don't see anything?

Pachimari

Boo, I thought I had a Dirty Bomb beta installed in my Steam library. =/

Currently playing The Division.

[edit]
Found Dirty Bomb.

Pachimari

I can't even remember which games came out in 2015, so will probably have a hard time doing a top 10 list. I guess Life is Strange is one game I can put on it. Haven't played enough of The Witcher III, Metal Gear Solid V or Rocket League. Rainbow Six: Siege will probably end up being my top game of the year.

Tizoc

I can't even remember which games came out in 2015, so will probably have a hard time doing a top 10 list. I guess Life is Strange is one game I can put on it. Haven't played enough of The Witcher III, Metal Gear Solid V or Rocket League. Rainbow Six: Siege will probably end up being my top game of the year.

There's a way to go around that.
Launch Steam and go to your Library, arrange the game list by clicking on Current
This is one way to know what games you got or played during 2015 are.
Alt. go to your Account Details and check your purchases or redeemed codes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom