• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I'm now gonna sell my PS4 copy of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered. Hopefully that Steam leak comes true, and it'll pop up on Steam some wonderful day.

How many people played that this year in here, 5 maybe?

And you wonder why Snake isn't in Smash.

I'm now gonna sell my PS4 copy of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered. Hopefully that Steam leak comes true, and it'll pop up on Steam some wonderful day.
ZausWSG.jpg
From the leak thread.

Hektor

Are you a video game journalist?

I seriously don't understand the Witcha 3 combat hate

Hate is a strong word, i just didn't enjoyed it.

The hitfeedback is meh
It's rather slow but not any more strategic than others
It's imbalanced (Quen is OP, i once had a sword that i could 100% stunlock all non stunresistent enemys with, even some bosses)
It offers no variety, you have a sword, your signs, a crossbow and bombs and that was it. Even other weapons that you can pick up, like axes or clubs play the same as your swords including the same moveset.
And nigh all nonboss encounters play out the same. Open enemys defense with a sign --> attack --> roll out --> repeat or if that's to hard for one: Quen --> Buttonmash --> Quen

The ammount of enemys that require a different way of approach like the ghosts is very low.

The Vive delay and the CS patch was the icing on the cake for Valve's year. Surely next year it'll only get better. (I'm sure people said this last year too)

Glad/sad to learn that Souls fans literally jumping into every TW3 thread to compare the combat mechanics between the games on GAF is literally worse than I thought it actually was.

I'm not surprised anymore. They've gone from being fans of the series straight to obnoxious cult, skipping right over the fanboy phase (which would still be somewhat tolerable). On par with the Naughty Dog worshippers at this point.

Played a lot Witcher 1 and a bit Witcher 2. Would never compare it with Souls. They are vastly different in their goals and ambitions. Both are good.

No clue why everything has to be either "GOAT, all over my face!!!1!" or "this is SHIT; absolute GARBAGE!!!1!". Why are people thinking so binary, everything has to be white or black. Sheesh people, get a grip.

I might force myself to return to Life is Strange. I put it down a decent way through Episode 1 and just never went back.

It's not even the hype or that it might pick up later. It's that stilted dialogue from a game people are praising for its writing. Yikes.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
This is nice, though the geo-blocking stuff is not really as you said. From what I understood it'll be more akin to what Steam offers now: your account is bound to a specific region, and you will be able to access that stuff from wherever you are.

I'm not surprised anymore. They gone from being fans of the series straight to obnoxious cult, skipping right over the fanboy phase (which would still be somewhat tolerable). On par with the Naughty Dog worshippers at this point.
It's not often that I get annoyed by a fanbase, as more often than not it's simply a matter of ignoring them. But with the Souls games I'm willing to make an exception: I can't stand the "fanatical fans". They only help to make me dislike the game even more. Which is a shame, because the game isn't bad, but damn if it's not tiresome to see some people's reactions to criticism of those games, or their disdain for anything not Souls-related.

To me, Dark Souls fans are the Dark Souls of terrible fanbases :p

The witcher and souls games can't be any more different.

Makes we want to open a souls thread whining about lack of dialogue choices and branching narrative paths.

But of course I can't open threads so that's all just wasted energy coming from me.

drotahorror

Is there a way to see what games are free for the week/weekend?

I just realized Action Henk was free for a few days and would have never even known had I not seen that it was on sale in my wish list and said "play game".

Anyone? Maybe I'm asking in wrong thread, is there another steam thread? (not trying to be smart)

gelf

#NotAllSoulsFans

I love Souls. Witcher can do its own thing and that's fine and obviously lots of people love it so it must be doing something right.

I understand finding the attitude from some of it's fans annoying though. I feel the same about elements of the Nintendo fanbase who act like only Nintendo knows how to make good games.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
If only. Would be too good to be true but I get the DSIII & U4 review threads are going to be spectacular for those of us less fanatical.

DS has less fanatical fans for the most part, it doesn't have the deadly combo of beign both exclusive and having souls combat.

Also Naughty dog fans are a real cult, I almost instantly put people with naughty dog avatars on my ignore list (not really but if they say something dumb which they almost always do then...)

Ludens

Banned
Why people keep comparing Witcher 3 and DS games?
They are TOTALLY different games. One is a plot-focused rpg, another is a hard-core game much similar to rogue-like titles than common rpgs.
It makes no sense, if you want a challenge in W3 just use Death March, it will provide a good enough difficulty setting. If you want to die with every common thug you encounter, just keep playing DS.
W3 combat system is ok, not too deep, not too easy, it actually requires strategi depending on the difficulty you are playing on.
It doesn't "sucks" at all, I don't understand why people keep complaining about this.

I don't see it. Both have a very high focus on combat, so why can't they be compaired?
Having dialogue options and Gwent isn't an excuse for your combat if you force so much of it down the players thorat.

Because one game is studied to be a hard-core game in which even a common enemy can kill you easily if you don't pay attention, the other game is striclty focused on the freedom given to the player, he actually role-playes Geralt, the player acts as a witcher, the game is focused on this providing a deep enough story and a very good combat system matching perfectly with the other gameplay elements.

A witcher game in which you can die with every common mob you meed would be a nightmare, expecially if you want enjoy the plot but you can't because a super-uber-mega boss one-shots you for the third time. If someone wants to experiment this, just play W2 with insta-death option on.

Hektor

The witcher and souls games can't be any more different.

Makes we want to open a souls thread whining about lack of dialogue choices and branching narrative paths.

But of course I can't open threads so that's all just wasted energy coming from me.

I don't see it. Both have a very high focus on combat, so why can't they be compaired?
Having dialogue options and Gwent isn't an excuse for your combat if you force so much of it down the players thorat.

They are TOTALLY different games. One is a plot-focused rpg, another is a hard-core game much similar to rogue-like titles than common rpgs.

That W3 is plot focused isn't an excuse if you have so much combat content in your games. If you want to have your player fighting enemys ~40% of the total gametime, you better make that fun and worthwhile.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

The combat isn't perfect but it's pretty close to the combat described in the books.
Dark souls combat wouldn't be lore friendly at all.

Also I had fun with the witcher combat :(
It's like a better more tactical batman combat.

But you don't even have to engage the combat most of the time in tw3 as xp isn't tied to enemies but to quest milestones.

It might just be that folks can't contain themselves and engage in it more than they need to.

Regardless, they're the same type of rpg like how final fantasy 6 and link to the past are the same. As in, not at all.

That W3 is plot focused isn't an excuse if you have so much combat content in your games. If you want to have your player fighting enemys ~40% of the total gametime, you better make that fun and worthwhile.

The thing is that the combat in TW3 is actually fun and worthwhile. Not every game needs Souls combat to be fun.

I might force myself to return to Life is Strange. I put it down a decent way through Episode 1 and just never went back.

It's not even the hype or that it might pick up later. It's that stilted dialogue from a game people are praising for its writing. Yikes.

The dialogue is a bit jarring in the first episode. It's what a group of developers in France thought American teenagers will talk like. The cringe factor gets toned down in subsequent episodes. It never gets completely 'fixed' but the praise the writing gets is for the narrative and the path that the overall story takes. Not specifically the dialogues.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Witcher 3 wishes it was as good as Gears of War. Pretty similar games after all.
Ha, this is funny coming from you, a huge fan of Dino Crisis, a game so boring it can't even match the humor of Monkey Island 2 or the sense of speed of Need for Speed 4.

Yours is the Dark Souls of bad comparisons, while mine is the Kirby's Epic Yarn: cute and fluffy and huggable and colorful.

#NotAllSoulsFans

I love Souls. Witcher can do its own thing and that's fine and obviously lots of people love it so it must be doing something right.

I think a large contributor to the Witcher / Souls combat discussion is how they are both very measured combat systems, as opposed to the hack n slash Dynasty Warriors style that seemed to be the only direction games were going for a good while. They both have high lethality (assuming you play Witcher on a respectable difficulty) and punish lethargic players.

Having really enjoyed both Witcher 3 and Bloodborne, a melding of the two would be my dream game. I think there could be a decent dialogue on each game's approaches. It's so disappointing that it only ever boils down to Us vs. Them.

only Nintendo knows how to make good games.

Now this, I agree with. Couldn't have said it better myself.

EDIT:
The dialogue is a bit jarring in the first episode. It's what a group of developers in France thought American teenagers will talk like. The cringe factor gets toned down in subsequent episodes. It never gets completely 'fixed' but the praise the writing gets is for the narrative and the path that the overall story takes. Not specifically the dialogues.

That's reassuring. I was ready to pull out one of those daily GAF threads that starts "Am I the only one who..."

Dialogue tends to be a big thing for me, but if I can suffer Fallout 4 for the greater atmosphere, I owe it to SteamGAF to try the same for LiS, if only for voting purposes. And regardless of a discount or not, I'm getting Undertale this winter sale.

Dr Dogg

Any New Yawkers in here? Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges are on the Lower East Side right? You know... for research.

Because there can only be one!

Seriously that's half the ills of most gaming communities summed up right there. Everything is a bloody competition and instead of appreciating things for what they are or embrace the differences between titles everything has to be ranked, ordered, graded with a clear victor in sight. And generally most of these lunatics think their victor is better than everything else in every possible way. To be fair that's tribalism in a nutshell as that also applies to the more 'enthused' sports fan, 'fervent' political affiliation and one topic I'm not even going to touch on.

Ludens

Banned

Again, W3 is not a combat-focused game, I'm pointing this. The game is NOT studied to be hard-core. Every rpg usually is not only combat, so why do I need to want a game in which pretty much all enemies can kill me in two shots? Death March is the "right" difficulty, I played W3 on this, bloody hard on the beginning, later it provides enough challenge turning to be much easier.
Man, you can complete Planescape just by killing a bunch of dudes, solving a lot of situation just by doing specific actions or talking the right way.

DS and Witcher are a VERY different kind of game, imho they are not comparable. Man, DS itself is marked as RPG, but I think it should be labeled as its own genre.

Hektor

The combat isn't perfect but it's pretty close to the combat described in the books.
Dark souls combat wouldn't be lore friendly at all.

Also I had fun with the witcher combat :(
It's like a better more tactical batman combat.

I don't even try to argue wether or not DS is better (Tho i do admittedly think this way), but i honestly don't see a reason why they absolutely can't be compaired. Melee Combat system is Melee combat system afterall, W3, DS, Batman, Assassins Creed, Ultima Underworld, all combat systems serve the same purpose for the most part, even if they work differently.

But you don't even have to engage the combat most of the time in tw3 as xp isn't tied to enemies but to quest milestones.

It might just be that folks can't contain themselves and engage in it more than they need to.

Unless you were just running past everything, i can't see where you are coming from.

Regardless, they're the same type of rpg like how final fantasy 6 and link to the past are the same. As in, not at all.

This is a nonsensical compairson, DS and W3 are still part of the same genre and share a lot of mechanic in the combat, unless you're talking about the games in their entirety, but we're solely talking about the combat.

Again, W3 is not a combat-focused game, I'm pointing this. The game is NOT studied to be hard-core. Every rpg usually is not only combat, so why do I need to want a game in which pretty much all enemies can kill me in two shots? Death March is the "right" difficulty, I played W3 on this, bloody hard on the beginning, later it provides enough challenge turning to be much easier.
Man, you can complete Planescape just by killing a bunch of dudes, solving a lot of situation just by doing specific actions or talking the right way.

DS and Witcher are a VERY different kind of game, imho they are not comparable. Man, DS itself is marked as RPG, but I think it should be labeled as its own genre.

But it is combat focused. Near half the time you're just fighting. And like i said, even if that isn't the focus of the game, it's part of it and as auch should be the best it possibly can. "Good enough" doesn't exist for me, when i'm trying to entertain myself.

Jawmuncher

Ha, this is funny coming from you, a huge fan of Dino Crisis, a game so boring it can't even match the humor of Monkey Island 2 or the sense of speed of Need for Speed 4.

The next Dino Crisis will be written by Double Fine and involve raptor chases just like in Jurassic World to handle both of these complaints.

I mean I was just making one nonsensical comparison to prove how nonsensical another comparison is. That was kind of the point.

I don't find the combat in tw3 to be a chore. I'm always using potions, oils, I'm finding new ways to use signs against enemies, throwing bombs, chopping limbs off of drowners and stuff.

If you want to fairly compare the witcher's combat it would be to do so against other western RPGs with similar systems in place, like dragon age and skyrim. And if you compare it to them, you'll find that it's pretty much the most enjoyable of the lot.

Annubis

How many scenes are there with them playing games like that? I noticed the girl on the right has a different outfit in the video then she does in the gif.

2-3 ?

Just watch the entire Carnival Phantasm.
It's pretty hit or miss with each gag but overall it's worth it.

The thing is that the combat in TW3 is actually fun and worthwhile. Not every game needs Souls combat to be fun.
Fun is not the word I would use to describe Souls combat, "satisfying" or "relieved" after beating something, I occasionally laugh when I gangbanged the poor fellows as bellbro, other than that, not fun.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
The next Dino Crisis will be written by Double Fine and involve raptor chases just like in Jurassic World to handle both of these complaints.

It will also have budget problems.
Which will make them release it on steam early access where almost no one will buy it.
They won't have money to finish the game so they just call a normal patch for v1.0 and move forward to crowdfunding their next game.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of me0wish, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 87 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Defcon soundtrack -- MB-31705CD90052DF76 - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution:Duality #2 -- MB-FA18BC5111741662
Uplink -- MB-8E1D9E6C11E3DAD5 - Taken by septicore. 5 entrants total.
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves -- MB-472DD89CD76A3CAA - Taken by Spirited. 2 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution: Untold -- MB-372DE438C6F8B168
Demigod -- MB-C50F600D11B2600D - Taken by OmarYusaf. 12 entrants total.
Potatoman Seeks The Troof -- MB-E61054C4E8B47696 - Taken by chronomac. 3 entrants total.
Multiwinia -- MB-F13E347C1CA0977F
Indie Gala Monthly 5 -- MB-5E7FEDE9CA52FB1B - Taken by Eila. 9 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #3 -- MB-1413DDD1C085A9D7 - Taken by Sammichu. 8 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #6 -- MB-6E4BB6DEE6B31FA5 - Taken by spindoctor. 9 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #7 -- MB-AF1ACAE243890EAE - Taken by darkchewie. 9 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #4 -- MB-D036CF4D064CD14C - Taken by Cth. 12 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #5 -- MB-53F85711C3F9670A - Taken by Tektonic. 13 entrants total.

Indie Gala Monthly 5 #8 -- MB-C30838CC36FB752E - Taken by fenners. 10 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #9 -- MB-B0222652700C38B0 - Taken by Vlad. 10 entrants total.
Beat Hazard -- MB-0F65D3B970F1DBBF - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Oniken (Desura) -- MB-DDAAC1C7DFC47147 - Taken by GUN-NAC. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Cubicity (Desura) -- MB-16B5B4811F6AF754
FootLOL: Epic Fail League -- MB-B2234437ECDD8F74 - Taken by bkw. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter -- MB-C537EC19250EA12E
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #2 -- MB-407977C8BF49576E - Taken by thesaucetastic. 9 entrants total.
inMomentum -- MB-56E3550E2A541096
PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-838B5C9F9BB64419 - Taken by Shalashaska. 5 entrants total.
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance -- MB-45234D95933BBA6F - Taken by Accoun. 1 entrants total.
Disciples II: Gallean's return -- MB-53BAB2BCF764367E - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter 2 -- MB-EE3BC50643935E32
Darwinia -- MB-725DB182B9994C65
Interstellar Marines - Spearhead Edition -- MB-2ADF815AD9674286 - Taken by Maniac. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #20 -- MB-B21765A09EFAED78 - Taken by KenOD. 2 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #21 -- MB-F5D5AAB8F7DB2914 - Taken by Corvo Jensen. 9 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #22 -- MB-7C6A72AED61D1FCD - Taken by fuzzy123. 3 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #23 -- MB-61B49BB8BE7D1E43 - Taken by Deques. 6 entrants total.
Interstellar Marines -- MB-E88D51D7C61DED64 - Taken by pantsattack. 2 entrants total.
Alien Breed 2 #3 -- MB-7C6BD8B4BE66ECAB
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 2 -- MB-232ECC8F156D9BDA
xheRJRF.gif
Zombie Shooter 1 -- MB-1FB14AF41DAEB201
Indie Gala monthly 3 #2 -- MB-5B41758DE2944793 - Taken by bloke. 6 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution -- MB-03D80F4F3C8AB951
Worms #2 -- MB-7B19496F797EF21B - Taken by tioslash. 3 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #9 -- MB-259D4FB4BE62CC99 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 5 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #8 -- MB-F1D38A6C90992964 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 5 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #5 -- MB-DCE07E0646E78D38 - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #4 -- MB-1CF3A9CACD213A38 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #7 -- MB-F1D38A6C90992964 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 5 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #6 -- MB-0DEC871AE0476F24 - Taken by Pakkidis. 2 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #3 -- MB-FB4E06B9FF209D57 - Taken by darkchewie. 6 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #2 -- MB-D281B301D6B31A1D - Taken by Sammichu. 6 entrants total.
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution -- MB-C5A1FBBFF83243D5 - Taken by Starwolf_UK. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Battlegroup (Desura) -- MB-84B4657C23AA6FD6
Worms -- MB-075056596F8EEF21
Humans Must Answer -- MB-DB9A282FF71A2D3E - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 7 entrants total.
Roboblitz -- MB-A1879F2B6493F1DC - Taken by Smash88. 5 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Omegalodon (Desura) -- MB-C482570E82DB1521
A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda -- MB-BE15C4746D5F3ADB - Taken by titch. 10 entrants total.
Your Doodles Are Bugged! -- MB-206E6E7CDC1D9B23 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 8 entrants total.
Alien Breed 2 -- MB-7C6BD8B4BE66ECAB
Darwinia soundtrack -- MB-EA4EC52A83E5FCA1 - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.
Supreme Commander -- MB-6E8BCAA37AC295F9 - Taken by Accoun. 1 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #19 -- MB-B21765A09EFAED78 - Taken by KenOD. 2 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #18 -- MB-6262AA0B8E55CE40 - Taken by Costa1774. 5 entrants total.
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Deluxe Edition -- MB-EE17315E65012CAF - Taken by Darth Kupi. 9 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-355AD1B09E8A997B - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #11 -- MB-5DFA639E4A9333A4 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #10 -- MB-5DFA639E4A9333A4 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #13 -- MB-5DFA639E4A9333A4 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #12 -- MB-5DFA639E4A9333A4 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #15 -- MB-5DFA639E4A9333A4 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #14 -- MB-5DFA639E4A9333A4 - Taken by GaussTek. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #17 -- MB-3D0F174D8837040C - Taken by Kagemusha. 2 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 #16 -- MB-640C1E2C56855590 - Taken by electroflame. 4 entrants total.
Beast Boxing Turbo -- MB-FD9F5D35541DCFDD - Taken by Jalal. 5 entrants total.
Altitude -- MB-F329EE8296849210 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros. -- MB-19EE72D7434D2038
Hacker Evolution:Duality -- MB-FA18BC5111741662
Fortix 2 -- MB-28098545B634E233
Broken Sword 2 : The Smoking Mirror -- MB-CDC1986998E62AA3 - Taken by Vamphuntr. 4 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 4 -- MB-15437689CA594468 - Taken by GUN-NAC. 3 entrants total.
Indie Gala monthly 3 -- MB-7FCB48D1388DE54E - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
Alien Breed 2 #2 -- MB-F5D683F6E9183748
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #14 -- MB-5A1265E38C41D207 - Taken by SSPssp. 8 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #15 -- MB-15AAB46C68678B2C - Taken by JawesomeJaw. 8 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #16 -- MB-50754744CCA0D669 - Taken by WinterDemons. 8 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #10 -- MB-C70B6A69E22F4444 - Taken by bigzgod. 7 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #11 -- MB-646774BF9F799817 - Taken by Ozium. 7 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #12 -- MB-D4885CABCEA7CFFE - Taken by freshVeggie. 6 entrants total.
Indie Gala Monthly 5 #13 -- MB-255190DDABECC05B - Taken by Lomax. 7 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-3F62CB1E8D998F30 - Taken by Megauap. 1 entrants total.
Defcon -- MB-94DB1E2FE40F4F54 - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.
Indie Gala Colossus Bundle -- MB-0EC19067AE5B3480 - Taken by Kagemusha. 12 entrants total.
Really Big Sky -- MB-A0D24AADFA442592

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Defcon soundtrack was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hacker Evolution:Duality #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Uplink was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hacker Evolution: Untold was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Demigod was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Potatoman Seeks The Troof was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Multiwinia was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Beat Hazard was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Oniken (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Cubicity (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for FootLOL: Epic Fail League was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Shooter was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for inMomentum was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PixelJunk Shooter was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Disciples II: Gallean's return was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Shooter 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Darwinia was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Interstellar Marines - Spearhead Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Interstellar Marines was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Breed 2 #3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Zombie Shooter 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Zombie Shooter 1 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hacker Evolution was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Worms #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Indie Gala monthly 4 #7 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Steel Storm: Burning Retribution was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Battlegroup (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Worms was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Humans Must Answer was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Roboblitz was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Omegalodon (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Your Doodles Are Bugged! was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Breed 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Darwinia soundtrack was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Supreme Commander was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Indie Gala monthly 4 #19 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Deluxe Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Greed Corp was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Indie Gala monthly 4 #10 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Indie Gala monthly 4 #13 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Indie Gala monthly 4 #12 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Indie Gala monthly 4 #15 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Indie Gala monthly 4 #14 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Beast Boxing Turbo was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Altitude was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Rush Bros. was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hacker Evolution:Duality was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Fortix 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Broken Sword 2 : The Smoking Mirror was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Alien Breed 2 #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Vanguard Princess was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Defcon was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Really Big Sky was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1449712116z1.png

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Also I might seem like a giant witcher fanboy and just hating on souls, but I love souls it's just the fanbase is one of the most annoying ones I've had the pleasure to deal with.

EDIT: Actually I should get back to DS2, I've only gotten about halfway into the first DLC.

Nete

Witcher 3 combat is good. Not great, not bad, just good.

For those who need more than that, there's an upgraded version of the combat. The definitive Witcher 3 experience without any doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom