• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakebird is weird: I struggled with level 8, so I went to level 9, struggled with that so I went back to level 8, struggled but finished it, then something clicked and I solved level 9 basically without undo.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It appears one of the "game mechanics" of the winter sale is that you will be able to earn trading cards by completing discovery queues.

QkdiumC.png

Turfster

It appears one of the "game mechanics" of the winter sale is that you will be able to earn trading cards by completing discovery queues.
If this is based on total titles viewed in queue (it probably won't be), I wonder how many cards I'll get for my 4621 titles viewed =p

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
IndieGala THE CENTRAL COMMAND BUNDLE

Grab the NEW Central Command Bundle with no less than 12 Steam Games for just $1.99 (first 24h only) and you'll SAVE OVER 97%.
But don't waste time, the stock is LIMITED and the bundle will end as soon as it sells out, so hurry up!

Marine Park Empire
Shadow Ops - Red Mercury
Pajama Sam Games to Play on Any Day
Hunting Unlimited 2008
Task Force 1942
Sword of the Samurai
B-17 Flying Fortress
Across the Rhine
Command HQ
1942 The Pacific Air War
Hyperspeed
Deadlock

https://www.indiegala.com/central

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Phil Spencer: GoldenEye 64 rights are 'challenging,' has looked at it 'many times'

This week, Phil Spencer mused on the idea of working with Nintendo to bring Minecraft to the Wii U, stating that it has been a positive experience. It's a noble partnership of sorts, but people really want to know if this can lead to more releases down the road -- specifically, the elusive GoldenEye 64.

When asked, Spencer noted, "Goldeneye rights are so challenging, looked at this many times. Lot's of different parties to work with, we've always given up." It's always interesting to see Spencer talk about the industry

GoldenEye has always been a notorious property. Electronic Arts once had the James Bond license, but abandoned it in 2006 for Activision to pick up. Right now, its seemingly in limbo after a series of failed game releases -- the latest developer that noted interest was Telltale.

Nyoro SF

Might pick up Guilty Gear Xrd...I know it's supposed to be $24 at first but hopefully there's a way to get it a little cheaper

I'm waiting to make sure there's actual graphic options that push the game's envelope a little and I'm also making sure it's not an absolute clusterfuck on release with crashes and such

The ASW team developing PC ports is dedicated for sure but they are small and lack experience since moving on from DotEmu.

Ozium

Region Locking assures consumers pay for goods in proportion to the economic viability of their region. This prevents people from ersatz stealing from companies.

Purkake4

Banned
I'd buy all of these. Who wouldn't want a cuddly Tyranid?
Opening up the license must be paying pretty well for Games Workshop.

Since Wizards of the Coast obviously gives no fucks about its 30+ years of history, why can't they do this as well? Also *wink* *wink* Paradox.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Metal Slug X -- MB-75B279F2F1AEC72B - Taken by Cth. 22 entrants total.
Overlord -- MB-C99E4949E99910C9 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 1 entrants total.
Monstrum -- MB-DE32FAE69024E93A - Taken by dave is ok. 6 entrants total.
The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match -- MB-528DB7C080FBE112 - Taken by bloke. 9 entrants total.
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-5AF4515C1B3C15C3 - Taken by Shalashaska. 12 entrants total.
The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match -- MB-78ABD1E31880FD65 - Taken by 73V3N. 8 entrants total.
Metal Slug -- MB-404B968862C2DB98 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 21 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Lichdom Battlemage -- MB-948E4A5B72185FC6 - Taken by dot. 17 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising -- MB-81ECBC3562949716
GRID 2 PlusDrift Pack -- MB-2F01EDA28E58D511 - Taken by laserlaser. 3 entrants total.
GemCraft: Chasing Shadows -- MB-0F43AF90E6D147BB - Taken by Purkake4. 4 entrants total.
Super 3D Noah's Ark -- MB-7538270FD8A02AC3 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-3039E710A955825A
Horizon Shift -- MB-6D0BF9F8458A9407 - Taken by internetwolf. 1 entrants total.
3D Realms Anthology -- MB-18A48D192DDBA93C - Taken by chronomac. 13 entrants total.
Cast of the Seven Gods -- MB-C198C4AFDE303B81 - Taken by Jalal. 4 entrants total.
Hospital Tycoon -- MB-0E9A998A8D4125C8 - Taken by Hektor. 2 entrants total.
DiRT Showdown -- MB-EB77A5C19AA20244 - Taken by fspm. 4 entrants total.

t1449690925z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom