• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Went in on Soldiers and Swords since it reminds me of a game someone in my class kept playing after watching some videos. Did the achievement and won a game. Seems like something I'd like for class.

And another Coupon, 50% off Costume Quest. LOL.

Artofwar420

Got Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops. How bad is it gaf?

2088524-untitled1.png

dLMN8R

I have:
Hoard
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
1 lump of coal

I want:
Hard Reset
Serious Sam 3
Any Assassin's Creed games after the first one (I have them on 360, also want some on PC)

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
finally won a game! :D

World Basketball Manager 2010

:(

of all the games on steam it had to be a sports management game... i think there is no genre in the world i have less interest in...

anybody want to trade? :p

Dambrosi

Banned
I crafted 7 coal into a 25% off City Interactive coupon.

iuFIf.jpg

Somebody knows my pain! :D

For me, two useless coupons and four coals so far.

Can you get the Guardians Of Graxia and Defense Grid cheevs with their respective demos? The GoG one sounds like it might be doable.

Does anyone else had problems with Psychonauts, my brother and I both have problems with the demo (just trying it to see if it runs). But it will not boot, does the full game have problems on windows 7?

Turfster

Can you get the Guardians Of Graxia and Defense Grid cheevs with their respective demos? The GoG one sounds like it might be doable.

I don't think any demo gives you achievements you can actually use for things like this. They're usually X Demo, separate from the main game in your list.

CoolS

Unlike last year, this thread is way to big and moves way to fast because of the coal and gift thing, so: Are the Sherlock Holmes games any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom