• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
Hoping to spend some moneez today. Give me Prototype for $5-$10? Saints Row the Third %50 off?

How about Skyrim for $5 for I cant dunk my head in the comode and get it over with LMFAO

Nightz

Tic tac tic tac. 4 Minutes to go...!

mzl.wjkfcmgs.320x480-75.jpg

scy

Wish I could buy things while at work :/ I'll miss every pricing error
inevitable $5 Skyrim

Then again, I'll buy less stuff I'll never play so I guess it works out for the best.

Vamphuntr

Yeah not buying Atlus games until they stop trolling me and give me what I want. /childish and immature rant.

If it's 2-3$ maybe I will bite but I'm wary of the game especially because of the MP issues you guys raised. I had huge issues with the online of Killing Floor. The only way to play online is to join and empty servers and invite your friends. It never worked to create a private game for me and the technical support for the game is atrocious. You have to post on the devs message board and you have to deal with their defense force mocking you.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Mega meh for me. Maybe Blur? Is it any fun?

Haven't bought anything yet this year.

filipe

Can anyone just link me the group url? I can't seem to locate it through the Steam sale page, I must be blind.

By the way, Payday is freaking epic for anyone still on the fence. It's a little rough, but I see myself playing it for quite some time.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon.

So that you guys dont overlook this indie developer. Never played that game but the other games of him were all great Indie RPG games.

Derrick01

Banned
man that is one bad list of sales/games today. The achievements don't look that easy either and I know the Toki Tori one isn't unless you get a save file.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Thoughts on Torchlight?

You should have already played it by now, but it's worth getting.

Not for much longer, though, probably. The sequel should be coming out within the next half year or so.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Thoughts on Torchlight?

Good, nice loot but for me not enough variety in the environment design. Fun Dungeon rump though.

Wouldnt play it again, but it was fun while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom