• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Nothing for me today, and I got 2 coal + a 50% off Rockstar Game.

If by chance they stack with the weekly, weekend sales after Christmas. And GTA4 gets one, I may actually have found a good coupon!

Mass Effect is tempting, but I already own the first two on 360 and I imagine they're making 3 Origin exclusive, so I feel jumping into the PC version now is useless.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I swear I'm going to get all my objectives on the same day. I still need to get that Toki Tori achievement but man I hate the time limit there.

joesmokey

Finally buying Divinity II, I've wanted to get this game for a long time and previously always wavered on the sales.

Nothing to really get excited about yet with these Steam sales for me :(.

thefil

I do not like this sale.

gFgi4.png

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon.

So that you guys dont overlook this indie developer. Never played that game but the other games of him were all great Indie RPG games.

Listen to this guy!

Buy Avadon!!! Amazing indie RPG made for fans of classic CRPG's. $2.50 is a STEAL

And to this one!

1-D_FTW

4 Days - 0 Dollars spent

Finally had my first scavenger achievement that wasn't a Valve freebie... coal.

That was fun. T-minus 24 hours.

Skydrift seems interesting, but I'm not willing to bet $5. Anyone here recommends it?

Demo. This is one of the things that weaned me off of buying so much crap. I think it's pretty terrible, but maybe some people will like it.

Vamphuntr

I'll try the DEFCON one I guess as I already have it...

Pretty stupid that you need to change your clock to dec 24th and that they have it in today's objective.

Thinking about SH Homecoming. I still think $10 is too much though...
DO NOT BUY HOMECOMING.

It is busted on the pc. There's only a slight chance of actually being able to play the entire game. It will not let you pass a certain point, after a boss fight. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Nothing for me again today! Man, that's two days in a row! I've either reached the point where the only things I want aren't reaching purchase price because they're still too new, or I've bought everything I want!

Derrick01

Banned
avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon avadon.

Alright since I beg current RPG developers to stop dumbing their games down I guess it would be hypocritical of me to overlook this.

Plus your argument was convincing

Can anyone tell me if Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl is worth $5?
It's my favorite game I played this year. Download the complete mod and get ready to be engulfed by the atmosphere. The game needs a little getting used to though. It can get really tough in the beginning and make sure to safe often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom