• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
O so that's what people are grouping up for, I'm in for the rise of the immortals achievement then.

edit:steam ID is Nelo Ice as well.

KScorp

Lol, finished downloading RoI to be met with another download. Downloaded that to be met with... another download. (Both small but annoying.)

How many times does this game need to patch, hmm.

EDIT: Just the two times, good.

Im_Special

Not sure if it's been posted yet but it looks like E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is an unannounced daily 75% off at 2.50, there is even a 4 pack option.

Gav47

Just got the Defense Grid achievement and got:

dgOdb.jpg

:D

Davedough

how big is Rise of the IMmortals? I'm going home for my lunch break and have a 50Mb connection. Think I could knock out that achievie in an hour?

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I'm game to try for that RoI achievement. Jive Turkey

I won't be available until later tonight though.

EDIT: If they don't sort out this registration issue this might be a total freebie by the end of the day. Let's hope!

QUICK as a CRPG fan who loved the BG series but was somewhat turned off by the unwieldiness of NWN1, is the NWN2 Platinum bundle worth a buy?

Today's deals are probably the worst so far, laaaaaaame.

That $10 gamersgate Deus Ex HR deal is nuts, everyone jump on that if you haven't played it yet. What an awesome game!

Davedough

Choose for me gaf: Torchlight or Avadon

I haven't played either of them.

Torchlight = Mediocre story, massive loot, fun and addictive skillsets

Avadon = Better story and dont know much else about it, honestly.

I'd go for Avadon, but only because I already own Torchlight.... so that wasn't much help.

How about this? Pick a hand. In my left is one of your choices in the right is the other.

2Crisis

Bad news guys. If you bought Arkham City or are still planning to, be aware that the patch steam pushed to it last night has a high chance of completely deleting your save file.

Myself and numerous other steam users lost all our progress.

Aaron

Space Marine is a great damn action game once you pass the first half hour and start getting some real weapons. It's a shame it starts you off with such shitty equipment. Chainsword right from the start would have left a better impression.

inky

Bad news guys. If you bought Arkham City or are still planning to, be aware that the patch steam pushed to it last night has a high chance of completely deleting your save file.

Myself and numerous other steam users lost all our progress.

Fck, Steam just auto-installed the update this very minute... is there a way to backup my save?

Majeh

I scored considerably over the requirments for the gold medal in defense grid and it didn't give me one, some bullshit.

Did you lose any cores? You need all cores plus the score to get a gold medal. If you did, then indeed that's pretty messed up. (hasn't happened to me in 100 hours of the game)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Thinking about getting Torchlight too.. you think it's gonna get cheaper in 2012?

Problem is that TL2 is around the corner and looks to be the better game in every regard. But no, I dont think it will get much cheaper until TL2 release.

kennah

Phew, safe from today's deals.

Damage so far:

For myself:
Witcher 1
Dungeons of Dreadmor DLC
Defense Grid DLC
Orcs Must Die + All DLC
Recettar Item Shop Story
Psychonauts and Costume Quest

Gifts:
Witcher 1
Dungeons of Dreadmor + DLC
Neverwinter Nights 2

Won:
Humble Bundle 3
Witcher 2!

vazel

Banned
Just noticed there's a WRPG with dragons on sale(Divnity 2). Bought. I almost missed it, glad I decided to click on that image.

Sanic

Way late to the party on this but how is the PC port of Mass Effect? Anything major one would want to know about prior to purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom