• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

Is there is a sizable community for Bunch of Heroes? To be honest I'm mostly interested in the achievement but I do like co-op games.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The three indie bundles are all very clever. I have about 50% of each and want the other 50% of each, so it would be very difficult for me to get everything that I want without buying all three bundles.

Wolfie5

Have a pretty nice backlog, but will add Metro 2033 whenever steam allows it. At 2,50€, it´s too cheap to pass.

Will also buy:
Batman Arkham City (enjoyed the first one)
HOMM VI (enjoyed the series except HOMM 4)
Trine 2 (enjoyed the first one)
Dawn of War 2 Retribution
+Any deal impossible to resist like Metro 2033

Also maybe
Deus Ex: HR
Rage
Capcom game that is below 10€ (like that will happen)

All this when/if it goes on daily deal.

scitek

Ugh, don't remind me. ;_;

What I would give for all the 360 exclusives and XBLA games to come to the PC. I'd sell my 360 on the spot.

Gears and Shadow Complex and I'd be good. And the thing is those COULD potentially come eventually since they're Epic properties, but...yeah...

time to buy metro 2033, awesome price.

metro_offert6jqd.png

zychi

Banned
Gears and Shadow Complex and I'd be good. And the thing is those COULD potentially come eventually since they're Epic properties, but...yeah...

No one bought Gears 1 on pc, and the 10 or so that did, none played it online. Very unlikely any future gears games go pc.

I'd love for forza, gears and halo to be on pc. Maybe windows 8 will allow this.

Vamphuntr

Ehhh. You can't change the key bindings in Orcs must die? That sucks. My Steam client is in French so now the game is in French but it thinks I have an Azerty keyboard while I have a Qwerty one. Time to explain to Gabe what Canada is.

I just want the Banjo games, Halo 3, Earth Defense Force 2017, and a smattering of XBLA game.

thankfully Double Fine is rolling out their games on the PC, but I'd also really like Shadow Complex, and Banjo 1+2.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Ehhh. You can't change the key bindings in Orcs must die? That sucks. My Steam client is in French so now the game is in French but it thinks I have an Azerty keyboard while I have a Qwerty one. Time to explain to Gabe what Canada is.

That actually surprised the hell out of me. I synced my 360 controller to my PC and got ready to play... and it didn't pick up... and then when I went into Control Options, I realized it's KBM only and without any customizing of the keybinds. Totally mental, especially considering it came out on 360.

MNC

Have a pretty nice backlog, but will add Metro 2033 whenever steam allows it. At 2,50€, it´s too cheap to pass.

Will also buy:
Batman Arkham City (enjoyed the first one)
HOMM VI (enjoyed the series except HOMM 4)
Trine 2 (enjoyed the first one)
Dawn of War 2 Retribution
+Any deal impossible to resist like Metro 2033

Also maybe
Deus Ex: HR
Rage
Capcom game that is below 10€ (like that will happen)

All this when/if it goes on daily deal.

lost planet 2 is 9,89€

derFeef

That actually surprised the hell out of me. I synced my 360 controller to my PC and got ready to play... and it didn't pick up... and then when I went into Control Options, I realized it's KBM only and without any customizing of the keybinds. Totally mental, especially considering it came out on 360.

That would actually require them to remove the 360 pad API, right? Weird.

Mihos

Gold Member
Ugh, inventory still showing as empty. I have gifts to give.

Yeah, it sucks. I am giving both kids gaming PCs this year and picked up a couple of four packs to gift them. I where ever they host the inventory stuff has never been hammered this hard.

Dambrosi

Banned

...whuh? I play it with a 360 pad just fine. What's up with you?

Oh yeah, my inventory's empty too. Glad to see it's not just me.

graywolf323

Yeah, it sucks. I am giving both kids gaming PCs this year and picked up a couple of four packs to gift them. I where ever they host the inventory stuff has never been hammered this hard.

well in the past I don't think they ever had you gift things through the Steam Community site

it used to just be part of the Steam client

Kabouter

Orcs Must Die is pretty fun I have to say from playing the first level, although given the leaderboards, I really suck at it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom