• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm surprised at you, GAF. Not jumping on my DOTA 2.

Is not this an adequate milkshake to bring you to the yard?

DOTA2 probably has been the most common gift judging by posts. And more sites are flooding with keys. Still some demand, but its shrunk up a lot.

More coal to craft! All coal must go!

50% off Zombie Driver. It's a great game, but it's also really cheap and I've owned it for a long time. :/

Qatar

so I already unlocked the Worms achievement on day 1 of the xmas sale just for fun. so I checked today's challenges, and BAM I unlocked it already, so I immediately went on to check the inventory, and I have won Rock of Ages, which is required for one of today's challenges.
for the first time of my life, I won something. Yay !

wilflare

finally done with the madness.

PM me if you need regional gifting help. (except for Bulletstorm cause EA prices it higher here but all else is the same good USD price)

and thanks to
Xelios for Alice: Madness Returns
witchedwiz for Dungeons: Dark Lord
Sinatar: for Sam and Max Season One!

<3

I bought the game at full price, and it is easily worth 10 dollars. The level design is great and surprisingly the Modern Sonic levels are better than Classic.

Also, I'm very, VERY tempted to craft my coal into something, but I know I'd get shit for them.

I know it's good, I just want to know what it'll run like on my PC.

I'm surprised at you, GAF. Not jumping on my DOTA 2.

Is not this an adequate milkshake to bring you to the yard?

I would love to have it. But all I can offer you is 3 coal and a couple of useless blue coupons. And one of those is for sequence that you could get for free in the gaf thread.

Shop it around in the trading thread in community section. Some people are asking for $20 games in exchange which is asking too much. The game will be out soon and the only offers people seem to be taking up for dota 2 are around $8 games.

Wortany

Woop, this day is what I was hoping for.

Bought: Bastion, Sonic Generations, Rock of Ages, Worms Reloaded.
Previous Buys: The Witcher 2, Costume Quest

Total Cost: €48,91

Wallet is almost empty now, now give me some gifts Gabe :(

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Spots in the help-with-gifting queue for Alice or anything that is about to expire is over sorry.

Loam

So for people who own Shattered Horizon: does the gameplay and bot support make up for the dying online community? Just got it from an achievement, though after viewing the server statistics I'm debating if its worth unpacking or not.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Oh God that Anomaly tile is horrid. Why did they feel the need to put gaming site scores on there? No need to keep selling it. Anybody seeing that tile would have already bought the damn thing.

Shop it around in the trading thread in community section. Some people are asking for $20 games in exchange which is asking too much. The game will be out soon and the only offers people seem to be taking up for dota 2 are around $8 games.

Wasn't too long ago where you could easily fetch skyrim or something for it.

Jive Turkey said:
Oh God that Anomaly tile is horrid. Why did they feel the need to put gaming site scores on there? No need to keep selling it. Anybody seeing that tile would have already bought the damn thing.

Don't know why at this point they won't let us put custom fucking pictures on the grid. It pisses me off when there is just a little square there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom