• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Can someone from the US gift me Alice and Bulletstorm, it should be 12 something dollars.
Urgent, Alice is almost up! SteamID: MNC117! Help me please :(

See my post above. I can do Alice.

Darkhadou

Neo Member
Finally got something good! Also realised the only game I don't have for today's achievements is Game of Thrones =)

jRvXv.png

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
What's up with Steam not showing any images or videos? It's hard to browse the special deals that way... =/ Restarting it do not change anything.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
After completing the beat hazard achievement valve gifted me the Pendulo Adventure Pack :)

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I wish you could destroy vouchers for coal, I really don't see the point of them.

I always try and do the achievements of games i have just in case i happen to win a game that's on sale, Before I buy games.

I've never won anything useful :(

joesmokey

How easy are each of the free game-a-day achievements to get? About to finally hit 7 pieces of coal, but I don't have nearly any of the games listed each day.

Bought at the end Rock of Ages, Bastion and RF Guerilla.

9,23 euros is not a bad price for the three of them.

The open world seems a little barren compared to SRIII but it is Mars after all. The destruction more than makes up for it. I believe the general consensus is to play it on easy and just enjoy the destructive playground. It's great fun destroying buildings with a hammer or charges.

Multiplayer was once considered top-notch. I'm not sure where it stands now. I can't speak to that; I've got it on PC but have only played MP on the PS3.

Thanks a lot!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
To craft or not to craft?

I intend to do it on the last day of sales after i've purchased everything I want and gotten all the achievements I can get.

There's no way i'm going to win anything with people using multiple steam accounts, trading tf2 items etc for coal.

Xzior

Damn finally got a second game from the achievements and its the two Shadowgrounds games, which I already have. Well at least it's better than coal or a -10% coupon.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
someone a few posts ago was asking for a Valve complete pack, if you guys want to look back and try to set up a trade.

Shahadan

A kind soul from the US to help me get Bulletstorm? :(
I can gift you Farcry2 Fortune Edition and a coal or buy you a game that is under 10€ or something.

I can't paypal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom