• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Go to xenoflux for Bulletstorm help now because Steam is now fucking me over with half hour purchasing holds after only 1-3 purchases. Thanks Steam. :)

Xzior

What my chance to win a price with the coal? Gaf do you recommand me to turn in my coal ?

eep1d.jpg

voodooray

Anybody in the US able to gift Bulletstorm for a poor soul in the UK? Can pay upfront via Paypal. They are charging us $11.50 for it today here. Cheers in advance!

camerooni

Neo Member
Not sure of peoples preferences for paypal (isn't there an overnight delay for transfers?), wouldn't trading game for game in the steam trading interface be better?

Is it possible to activate a different guest pass for the same game a second time? Hitting the activate button but no response from steam. Had an error last night when tried to activate for the first time which told me to try out later.

Chesskid1

Banned
from talking to my tf2 friends with tons of accounts for tf2 idling, now being used to farm coal, they would say chances are about

maybe 1/3 it'll be coupon and about 1/10 it'll be a game. rest is coal. obviously this is just a guesstimation, but it seems okay from my experience.

dLMN8R

I love Beat Hazard, but after a couple tries I couldn't make it past 7 minutes and 30 seconds or so. Just gave up and used the hack instead.

Screw Rusty Hearts, by the way. After downloading 5+ gigs of data, then having the installer download another 300+MB in patches, then waiting forever for those patches to install, the game fucking crashed every time I tried to run it.

Neiteio

How is Rock of Ages? I bought Bastion and Bulletstorm today and now I'm looking at Rock of Ages. The IGN review mentioned the following:

"Despite the sluggish defense building with a controller and less-than-ideal rock controls with a mouse, Rock of Ages is fun, unique and a worthy experience – especially with some friends."

My question is, if I have a controller plugged in, can I use the controller for the rock-rolling parts and then the mouse for the tower defense bits? Are both control methods active at the same time?

Nabs

How is Rock of Ages? I bought Bastion and Bulletstorm today and now I'm looking at Rock of Ages. The IGN review mentioned the following:

"Despite the sluggish defense building with a controller and less-than-ideal rock controls with a mouse, Rock of Ages is fun, unique and a worthy experience – especially with some friends."

My question is, if I have a controller plugged in, can I use the controller for the rock-rolling parts and then the mouse for the tower defense bits? Are both control methods active at the same time?

I played multiplayer for about an hour earlier and loved every minute. Mouse and Keyboard controls feel great. I don't think I will ever bother with a controller for this game, at least when I'm playing against a real person.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I'm wondering if Dead Rising 2 Off The Record will be below $19.99.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Why I am tempted to buy Bullestorm even though I already had it and beat it on 360? Meh even with the PC version being better all around I'll probably never get around to replaying it on hard.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Anomaly might be my favourite pickup so far. That game is just super slick, design wise and it's really simple to play. What a steal for $2.50

nilbog21

Banned
Why didn't I just pirate Bulletstorm... If i had known this game runs through Games for Windows Live, the biggest piece of shit console software, I probably would have. I've been trying to play this game for the last hour or so but it won't fucking login through game for windows. FUCK

edit: sorry if not obvious enough but clearly i am exaggerating.. just incredibly annoyed since i'll prob spend more time dealing with game for windows bullshit than actually playing the game. The point i'm trying to make is piraters don't have to deal with this bull shit, and fuck you microsoft

Why didn't I just pirate Bulletstorm... If i had known this game runs through Games for Windows Live, the biggest piece of shit console software, I probably would have. I've been trying to play this game for the last hour or so but it won't fucking login through game for windows. FUCK

Enjoy your vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom