• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Just got the Valve Gift Grab 2011 – TF2 achievement but my present is still locked ;_;

edit:
My TF2 achievement isn't showing up. I have the achievement, but it's not listed under the Gift Grab and I don't have a prize from it :/
Looks like I'm not the only one.

RS4-

Hrm, I have to redo the TF2 achievement again for whatever reason. It isn't showing up for me on the steam pile stuff

Tyrael

Well, looks it's a server overload thing.

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

I will wait and try later.

Bumhead

Banned
Assassins Creed II get. Played and hated the first but at £3.74 time to see what all the fuss is about with the second one.

Also, I've already played, beat and enjoyed Dead Space 2. Is there any reason after playing DS2 I shouldn't go back and play DS1?

Does the Assassin's Creed Pack worth the price? Or I should wait? I was thinking that maybe I can buy only the AC1 and 2, and wait to lower the price for the AC Brotherhood and Revelations, please I need an advice!

Piano

Banned
So I unlocked the holiday gift achievement in Team Fortress 2 on December 17th but it's not unlocking for the gift pile....do I have to do it again?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I heard Hearts of Iron III messes the whole thing up. Apparently the second one is better, and the mod/overhaul of it, Darkest Hour (made by superfans of the series), is even better. It is currently $4.

lordy88

SS HD Today. w00t!

Alright, I only have these games left that I was hoping to pick up during a daily deal:

Might And Magic: Heroes VI
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes
Dead Island
Civ V GOTY

Come on Steam!

Tomodachi

K1RKQ.png

Prices were all converted to euros using XE. I don't know, I don't feel like supporting Ubisoft with my money right now.

Nelo Ice

Banned
SS HD Today. w00t!

Alright, I only have these games left that I was hoping to pick up during a daily deal:

Might And Magic: Heroes VI
Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes
Dead Island
Civ V GOTY

Come on Steam!

Amazon had Civ V Goty for $11 and Dead Island $13.

lowestdregs

Neo Member
K1RKQ.png

Prices were all converted to euros using XE. I don't know, I don't feel like supporting Ubisoft with my money right now.

Know how you feel mate.

Australian Prices (in US Dollars)...

Assassin's Creed Dirs Cut - $4.99
Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe - $7.49
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $23.79
Assassin's Creed Revelations - $59.99
Pack - $79.99

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Underworld has the best underwater areas/levels of all time. I still haven't seen a more beautiful and atmospheric underwater segment in other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom