• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend166

Everyone should have two gifts, right?

One that they just handed out to everyone, and then one for getting the achievement for checking your inventory.

I only have one. 25% off Valve games.

i have a 50% off valve games for trade, i own every valve game except OG half life on my account. Interesting trades (hats) will be entertained.

Xerxes

Neo Member
Woohoo! My free gift for checking my inventory ended up being a Valve complete pack. Too bad I already own all of these. Um... tradesies anyone?

Since some inventory items show up for others looking at them, can someone whos friends with me on steam see what I have in my steam inventory?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So wait, let me get this gift thing clear.

I do these Steam Achievements. After that, I will ether game a Game/Coupon, or a Piece of Coal. 7 Piece of Coal can be crafted into a Game/Coupon?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Woohoo! My free gift for checking my inventory ended up being a Valve complete pack. Too bad I already own all of these. Um... tradesies anyone?

Lol? wow, I'd gift that to a friend of yours who still needs to check out Steam.

Fou-Lu

Still don't have my gifts...

I'll give you gratitude for that fact that I have no Valve games on my account. I could finally play with my brother on Counter Strike and L4D. And also finally play HL2, since I've never played it, only the first. :p

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Still nothing here. My inventory is just an empty, broken mess.

And this is what my inventory history looks like now:

TGhQZ.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got a -33% off a Valve Game. I won a Valve Complete pack already...

Wait, I have 10 Alt accounts. And these things are fucking Tradeable. To the Alt-Account Mobile!!!

Spawnofmoose

Neo Member
I got Day Of Defeat: Source and a 33% off Valve published games voucher. Thanks Valve!

I never got around to playing Day Of Defeat is there a still strong community around it?

Something I find odd. If there is a 75% chance of coal, why are there no reports of coal?

Like me, who got a free copy of.... http://store.steampowered.com/app/65710/
Whoa, what? Theres a Pat & Mat videogame. You learn something new everyday. Games > Coupons any day.

Almost as mad as Etch-a-sketch in Freeze tag fun pack 2 (the game you can't add to your wishlist* and itsn't on the presents list either )
*it just says "Oops, sorry!"

Huh? What's a 25% off a Valve game coupon good for, espeically now?
Thats the real coal if you ask me.

Dark Void Zero is 99 cents. Worth it?
Securom so I'd say no.

my gift is 25% off any one valve title. I'm assuming I can't add it to the 75% off valve complete pack and get everything for free, heh.
Only if it were gold and valid during the sale. Also it won't be 100-75-25 as otherwise my 50% off could be used to get Valve to give me money.

Wait, I have 10 Alt accounts. And these things are fucking Tradeable. To the Alt-Account Mobile!!!
You could buy Humble Bundle 4* to go with each of those accounts for more achievements, more coal...
*-Actually anyone thinking of imitating, you would have to as the account must have at least 1 purchased item though it only say CD key...

I wish I could use the coupon in the TF2 store. Get some of the new Christmas items. Does anyone know if we can do the achievements at a later date? Like can I do the achievements for December 25, on December 28?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom