• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a trainer /ashamed

By the way, I just crafted my coal, got nothing in return (been 5 minutes now). When exactly should I start panicking?

Try to do a trade with someone. I do that when items take a while to show up in my inventory, always works.

You don't have to complete the trade of course. It will show up once the trade menu loads up.

Chaos

Deus Ex worth the price? ($21 for Augmented Edition)

Also, if I was to buy only 1 Command and Conquer which one would you recommend.

Thanks.

Greenmangaming (with discount code - WINTR-DEUSX-DEALS )

Deus Ex HR - £8.82
Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition - £11.47

Missing Link DLC - £2.99
Explosive Mission Pack - £0.68
Tactical Enhancement Pack - £0.40

Steam Activated

Today Only

People who have non tradeable hats don't have premium TF2 accounts. Buying a 49c item from the store will upgrade the account to premium and make the hat tradeable.
I have the B.M.O.C. and went ahead and bought a .49c item from the store but it still says non-tradable in the Steam inventory screen (doesn't say non-tradable in TF2 menu though).

manhack

I'd say well done to People Can Fly and Epic for making such a crazy fun game. Too bad it flopped so hard in the market, we'll probably never see a sequel.

Bulletstorm was definitely the surprise hit of this sale. I played the 360 demo and didn't like it. But maxed out on my PC it is a thing of beauty and the story is so fast paced it is hard to stop playing.

I used a trainer /ashamed

OJSRZ.jpg

Clash of Heroes is a daily.

and the Might and Magic Pack is 39.99, think it was 49.99 yesterday

Last day of daily deals today right? That means only 24h left for getting objectives :(

think its the last day for new sales, and tomrrow should be a best of.

I got the same link, but confused which one I would download

trainer 11, , click the exe, click option 3 and 6 , then cicke start the game, and find the game exe icon in Steamapps/comon/SuperMeatBoy

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Just watch the Runner achievement be the one out of three I don't have.

I've been playing it since I got it out of the humble bundle. Game's so unforgiving. Been stuck on this über long Odyssey level forever. Died running into a red cube just now, turns out it was the last obstacle before the finish -__-

It's probably the 'Playing trine will blow your mind' one, which I don't know how to get.

coopolon

Should I have Steam up and running while doing it too? Or does it cause any problems?

Steam has to be running in order to run SMB, but it is okay if it is reduced to your tray or something.

Mine didn't when I just tried it. Heh

Oh, well, you probably want Steam running to get the achievement then. There are some games on Steam that don't actually require Steam to be running, the majority do. I just assumed SMB would.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Greenmangaming (with discount code - WINTR-DEUSX-DEALS )

Deus Ex HR - £8.82
Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition - £11.47

Missing Link DLC - £2.99
Explosive Mission Pack - £0.68
Tactical Enhancement Pack - £0.40

Steam Activated

Today Only
Good day and thank you sir! So bought.

Edit: Also, suckers! I got 25% off Square Enix titles and 50% off Valve!
I also got an actual game in the form of GRID. Is it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom