• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

new deals up on my end

edit: haha LAN for 75% off

edit 2: and then they disappeared again, 1:30 to go

I saw Magicka, CS, HOARD, Bit.trip, LA Noire, Daggerdale, Rochard, GRID, Dead Island

MRORANGE

MlhVc.jpg

Gf3CD.png

Giard

Nothing interesting for me. Heroes VI is still too expensive.
Are there gonna be new deals tomorrow, or is this the last day?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So what's the final word, is tomorrow just a rehash of old deals? Today I think I want Trine and Magicka, I want to buy Europa Universalis 3 and might as well if tomorrow won't be new stuff.

Derrick01

Banned
So how bad is the PC port of LA Noire? I mean the specs are pretty ridiculous (8GB ram, wat?) but I also heard it was capped at 30 fps as well as other rather bad performance like most of Rockstar's games at first.

1-D_FTW

WTF. So I got a big day with 4 achievements, and none of them are unlocked? Anyone else?

And, haha, guess Poker Night at the Academy wasn't included.

You'll notice there's no listings under upcoming. So today really is the last day of achievements.

So what's the final word, is tomorrow just a rehash of old deals? Today I think I want Trine and Magicka, I want to buy Europa Universalis 3 and might as well if tomorrow won't be new stuff.

Well, we don't really know for sure, but probably. It always has been in the past.

The front page claims "new" deals every day through the first though, that's the one ray of hope to hold onto that there will be new stuff tomorrow. But I think it's said that for past sales, too.

Platy

I've been playing it since I got it out of the humble bundle. Game's so unforgiving. Been stuck on this über long Odyssey level forever. Died running into a red cube just now, turns out it was the last obstacle before the finish -__-

It's probably the 'Playing trine will blow your mind' one, which I don't know how to get.

...it is the Bit.Trip Beat one .... no Runner achivements this year =(

/me got all 3 achivements for runner ... only have Beat on wii

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I think I will cave on L.A. Noire for that price. Also picking up Clash of Heroes. I would consider Might and Magic VI as well, but I still need to finish V.

coopolon

Well, we don't really know for sure, but probably. It always has been in the past.

The front page claims "new" deals every day through the first though, that's the one ray of hope to hold onto that there will be new stuff tomorrow. But I think it's said that for past sales, too.

It's always said that before, and the last day has still been a "best of" day despite that. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom