• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qatar

I checked the gift pile to find that I have previously unlocked counter strike and steam guard achievements, got a coal and Portal 2. Crafted 7 coals to get another 33% off a valve game >_>

HuIUU.png

I want Coal!

It is a Rockstar port by their mobile phone games division. I remember a thread a while back complained of it being locked to 30 FPS (due to motion capture so understandable) but it is not a stable 30 FPS so would happily crash to sub 15 in car chases and the like.

Ugh :/

Thanks for the info

I jumped on LA Noire too for some inexplicable reason.

I keep telling myself I won't buy anything until the next Winter sale so spend big while I can, but I know it's all a farce.

God damn you Steam

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I have Sega Classics and Virtua Fighter 2 if anybody wants to trade for some coal.

jWfYA.png

amdnv

Man, L.A. Noire sure is tempting, but I'm afraid it won't run well on my system.
I have an ancient X2 4200 with a 216 GTX 260. It runs pretty much anything I throw at it except for GTA 4, which stutters like mad. So I'm not sure if I should risk L.A. Noire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom