• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGMIII

Picking up Rochard and Bioshock 1&2, thinking about trine as well but I'm assuming tomorrow won't be a recap day and there's a chance it could go on daily deal unless it already has?

Maybe a dumb request, but I have heard some people have extra Dota 2 invites. Anyone want 3 coal for a dota 2 key?
please ignore if i'm being a moron

duckroll

I have 50% off Telltale games. That is the only coupon I have which I think is really worth anything at all. Someone make me an offer or something. :(

Kammie

Nothing for me today... unless I decide to cave in for Grid. Is it arcade or sim style?

Tomorrow is the last day of sales, and I doubt Super Street Fighter IV will go up. Is there anybody interested in getting a four-pack tomorrow, whether it's on sale or the price it's at now? The game is not available in my region, so I can't host, though.

cicero

The Trine price glitch seems to indicate that tomorrow won't be entirely recap sales. E.Y.E. dropped in price the day before it went Daily and was pulled similarly. Maybe Trine pack on sale tomorrow.
They have had numerous price glitches before that had nothing to do with future deals for the following day... I think that assumption is a bit of a reach. Lovely idea in theory, still reaching though, especially given how their last days have always gone previously.

They have had numerous price glitches before that had nothing to do with future deals for the following day... I think that assumption is a bit of a reach. Lovely idea in theory, still reaching though, especially given how their last days have always gone previously.

Yeah, I know. I just find it strange that they would randomly choose that game.

Why would you deactivate it...?

And the inventory is always glitchy the first few minutes after the new deals go up, give it a bit of time.

Because my account is linked to my home email which I can access only at home and often the emails don't appear till 4+ hours later.

Turfster

Mm.. I'd do a trade for BioShock 2 if ya have it/buy it. It's the same price as CounterStrike Source right now.

I can throw in a coal or two to make it worth the time too.

I was half kidding. Also, I'd probably never play it again after getting the chievo for another coupon (most likely), so I don't actually want to spend any money on it ;)

It does say new deals start in -23 hours. And New Deals each day through the 1st. But I think the cheivos are done and tomorrow is likely to be recap day.

I think the last Winter sale ended on day 14 which was a recap day. Tomorrow would be day 14 of this sale so it's pretty likely to be the same.

Dambrosi

Banned
Nothing for me today... unless I decide to cave in for Grid. Is it arcade or sim style?

Tomorrow is the last day of sales, and I doubt Super Street Fighter IV will go up. Is there anybody interested in getting a four-pack tomorrow, whether it's on sale or the price it's at now? The game is not available in my region, so I can't host, though.

I'd love to, but I have nowhere near enough cash in my PayPal account, so unless you'd accept other games or coal in return, I'm out.

Lain

I have a coupon for a 10% discount on any one Paradox titles valid from Jan 2 2012 to March 1 2012. Since it seems kinda useless, I'd like to trade it with someone for something just as useless simply to get that trade achievement.

cicero

It is at these moments that we need Amazon to pick up the slack and thrill us all with extreme cuts in Steamworks titles.

We need more Steamworks based titles. Period.

Rufus

There's a thread about the port of LA Noire, too lazy to look it up now. I bought it anyway.

I have a coupon for a 10% discount on any one Paradox titles valid from Jan 2 2012 to March 1 2012. Since it seems kinda useless, I'd like to trade it with someone for something just as useless simply to get that trade achievement.
I suggest coal, but we can trade shit coupons too, sure. My steam ID is in my profile, add me.

MRORANGE

I still haven't won a game. And the 7 coal I crafted resulted in a coupon.

:(

aKtWW.jpg

I know this has already probably been asked but...

Can coupons stack? I have two -50% off from Valve games and was wondering if I could use both of them for 100% off in a few days when they become valid.

ElRenoRaven

Looking at getting Hitman, is the whole collection worth $6.24 or is there one or two among the collection that aren't worth it?

The whole collection is worth it. The games improve with each one but they are all damn good. After playing them you'll see why fans of the series aren't that happy about what they're doing with the new one.

Akkad

Banned
Crafted coals and got CS:S, I already have it. I'll trade it for 7 coals if anybody wants it.

Done!

LOL, crafted the new coals I got and received another 50% valve coupon.

StuBurns

Banned
It started so well, got Dota 2 really fast, then all kind of went to shit. I did get L4D which I gave a friend, and a train game I gave a GAFfer, but that's all really.

The_Monk

-25% Valve
-25% Valve
-40% The Witcher 2
-50% OFF STORM: Frontline Nation
-50% OFF BIT.TRIP.BEAT
-50% OFF Back to the Future
-50% OFF Farming Simulator 2011
-50% OFF Arcania: Gothic 4
-50% OFF Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012
-50% OFF Nordic Games
-50% OFF Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete
-10% OFF Meridian4

What an amazing collection...! LOl.

Vamphuntr

I know this has already probably been asked but...

Can coupons stack? I have two -50% off from Valve games and was wondering if I could use both of them for 100% off in a few days when they become valid.

Click on a coupon in your inventory then click more information about coupons.

No, you can't stack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom