• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-D_FTW

Didn't realize you were supposed to get two gifts. Only got the 33 percent Valve coupon.

You just won Christmas

None the less, line forms behind me. Gonna be tuff to be this:

ROXvy.jpg

I'm contemplating Torchlight at $7.49...I've been missing out on so many times it's been on sale...buy it now or wait (and forget again?! =P)

Also, thanks Valve for the Portal 2 =)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Only showing a 33% coupon in the inventory, though I have the "look at your inventory" and Anomaly: Warzone Earth achievements. Also my Portal 2 inventory says "2" on the tab, but is empty when I click on it.

This is pretty terrible, guys.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
On a side note, from the Humble Bundle I'm disappointed in Bit Trip Runner and Super Meat Boy- BTR for seemingly not supporting gamepads, and Super Meat Boy for not having a customizable control scheme.

BTR does support gamepads (at least 360 controllers), and SMB's controls can be configured (but not in-game, you have to do it through a config file).

I was getting this for a while, eventually started working.

I've been getting it for hours.

oipic

These gift shenanigans desperately call for some sort of register of who has what, and what they're looking to trade etc...although I'd imagine maintaining such a thing would be a nightmare. Is that Community-based trading thread the right place?

If, say, I had a copy of F.E.A.R. Complete to trade, I wouldn't know where to start with finding it a happy home.

la_briola

so steam just gave me a 33% valve coupon and...
Code:
[B]Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: FEAR Complete Pack LV (DE)[/B]
Steam Gift
Includes 6 items: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn (DLC), F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point , F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate

lol. but its the german low violence version, but great none the less :>

Mikeside

OK I just bought Evil Genius as a gift for my inventory and that isn't showing up with the coupons and PAYDAY, so I guess I got PAYDAY free?

Speevy

Banned
I think I seriously have the worst two gifts you could have gotten.

50% off Oddworld: Abe's Exodus and 33% of all Valve games starting in January.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Ok, at least Valve are aware of the problem:

Valve said:
We are currently aware of the issues with your Steam Inventory displaying 0 items when in fact there are items in your inventory.

We are working quickly to resolve this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Please do not submit support tickets regarding this issue as it will be resolved soon.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2302933

Just gotta wait then, I guess...

strem

Okay I just received Counter strike source for unlocking the Orcs must die achievement. If anyone wants to trade for it let me know

Zizbuka

Banned
I did the first achieve, check your inventory, and got a 50% off any Valve game.

Got the Orcs Must Die achieve, but so far no gift :(

I bought a Bunch of Heros 4 pack, gifted one to my son, and I still have 3 left to gift. Hope that wasn't my present for Orcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom