• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autofokus

Today is my birthday, you know what that means? Time for a give away!

But not just any give away. It's time for another twist. From the one who brought you the Broken Bad give away may I present:

The games are:
Witcher 3
Divinity: Original Sin
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Bad Rats

Choose wisely for I have another twist. I have an avatar for the "Winner" of Bad Rats to wear proudly for one week. GLHF!
(If you already have the game you win feel free to regive it yourself or PM and I'll do another giveaway)

First, Happy Birthday!

I'm in for the grand prize. I already have all of them, except of Bad Rats and I think my time has come..

If I win any of the other games, I would trade it against the Bad Rats winner. IF this is ok with you.

_hekk05

Banned
Edit: I still haven't finished a single game this year. *flex*

Not even one of them ubi assassino games?

I think I've finished like 16 or something. Too bad my time is mostly taken up by games I can never finish

Like spelunky (damn you olmec!!)
Payday 2
Dota 2

But not just any give away. It's time for another twist. From the one who brought you the Broken Bad give away may I present:

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

Choose wisely for I have another twist. I have an avatar for the "Winner" of Bad Rats to wear proudly for one week. GLHF!
(If you already have the game you win feel free to regive it yourself or PM and I'll do another giveaway)

Hmmm, seems I cannot participate. At least not in your shenanigans.
But fear not, uguuu, for I wish you a happy spirit journey formation anniversary.

First, Happy Birthday!

I'm in for the grand prize. I already have all of them, except of Bad Rats and I think my time has come..

If I win any of the other games, I would trade it against the Bad Rats winner. IF this is ok with you.

Such chivalry.
You truly are a champion of this realm.

Vuze

brumm brumm

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vuze, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -- MB-43EBD52F36A98010 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 15 entrants total.

t1406198553z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not even one of them ubi assassino games?

I think I've finished like 16 or something. Too bad my time is mostly taken up by games I can never finish

Like spelunky (damn you olmec!!)
Payday 2
Dota 2

I would have finished AssCreed LibHD this year, however when I backed up my saves prior to moving to Win8.1 earlier in the year the only database entry the game had at the time pertained to its config file rather than, you know, save files. I was and still am pretty miffed about that -- games shouldn't be added to GameSave Manager's database until the save file location has been determined.

First, Happy Birthday!

I'm fine with this. Everyone is free to enter. Those who don't are cowards and should be ashamed.

wilflare

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

happy birthday!
I picked #5
hope it's either Divinity or Witcher 3 :X

have a blessed birthday

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I cant decide if man puncher is the best gaffer, or the goat gaffer

Seanspeed

Banned

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

Holy shit. Great giveaway man.

And Happy Birthday! You're supposed to get presents on your birthday though, not give them away!

Tizoc

Daily reminder to grab Freedom Planet. I am at Stage 4 and the true boss of this stage is kicking my ass but that's mainly because I've not memorized his pattern at the time XD.
Game has superb music and the graphics and stages look amazing.

Manik

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

Happy Birthday dude! Amazing giveaway - good luck to everyone that enters.

So I see that the GTA Complete pack is on sale at Nuuvem, does anyone know if it still includes GTA 1 and 2? I think I saw JaseC say something about them changing that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I see that the GTA Complete pack is on sale at Nuuvem, does anyone know if it still includes GTA 1 and 2? I think I saw JaseC say something about them changing that.

R* made new retail-specific subs that lack GTA and GTA2, but it's entirely possible that Nuuvem still has old stock to blow through first.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Is there some set kind of rank up/rank down thing? Feels like I should have gone up from a Silver 4 already.

Generally accepted to be a combination of Win/Loss ratio, but it's all a lot of speculation. Truth be told there has been conflicting evidence on if personal performance matters or not.

CS:GO ranks are kinda wonky anyways.

Arthea

If it's the same pack I bought some time ago, it had both of those.
then again, as Jasec pointed out, it can be another

edited: I think, I bought before the change, and exactly because Jasec said it's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom