• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
According to nuuvem, I guess it does not:

The description is the same as it's always been, but R* has until very recently been handing out keys tied to the much older Complete Pack subs that also contains GTA and GTA2. The same is true of GMG and presumably other places that sell Steam keys for the pack.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

ulgzbKC.png
Pressured (Desura) -- MB-F80081DA0CA8BDE0 - Taken by cardinalmind
ulgzbKC.png
Onager (Desura) -- MB-3B73AD6F53E8426F - Taken by Darth Kupi
Crazy Belts (Desurea) -- MB-281CE03A9E2D50A6 - Taken by Catshade
Samphi (Deusra) -- MB-F3D675F2E5819877
ulgzbKC.png
Nexus Sea (Desura) -- MB-5FB924822D8E25DC - Taken by Darth Kupi
note that these are all Desura keys, not Steam keys.
ulgzbKC.png
Ice Cream Surfer (Desura) -- MB-7F448BC3D8F6D002 - Taken by Henry Swanson

tioslash

The description is the same as it's always been, but R* has until very recently been handing out keys tied to the a much older Complete Pack sub that also contains GTA and GTA2.

Oh, didn't know that. It would be nice if it included both. Loved those games.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

ev0

Today is my birthday, you know what that means? Time for a give away!

But not just any give away. It's time for another twist. From the one who brought you the Broken Bad give away may I present:

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Divinity: Original Sin
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Bad Rats

Choose wisely for I have another twist. I have an avatar for the "Winner" of Bad Rats to wear proudly for one week. GLHF!
(If you already have the game you win feel free to regive it yourself or PM and I'll do another giveaway)

Happy Birthday! Great giveaway.
And another opportunity for Divinity! Although one for Bad Rats too haha.

Unrelated. I DLed Neotokyo to check it out and holy crap, immediately my team was yelling at each other over mic about someone team killing everyone and everyone calling each other racial and homophobic slurs. I quit right away. I spent more time in the menu and server browsers.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Vuze, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vuze, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -- MB-43EBD52F36A98010 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 15 entrants total.

t1406198553z1.png

Tizoc

This is the $15 tier BTW-
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Humble Transformers Bundle -- MB-DFB178FEF71CA959 - Taken by Jadax. 31 entrants total.

t1406230056z1.png

I'm hoping the extra comics are Chaos Theory, Chaos and Last Stand of the Wreckers. As these 3 books lead into MTMTE.

here's hoping for a solid Winter sale on this title
(that's when I end my time in college, could probably reward myself with a good game)

GMG might have it for under $20 again ;)

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Micron -- MB-E3E04DC23A43DF7D - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
N.P.P.D. RUSH THE MILK OF ULTRAVIOLET -- MB-67DAF14691A67490 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.

t1406195973z1.png

nerdook

Neo Member
Hey everyone, I'm nerdook, the developer of Vertical Drop Heroes HD, the game that's currently in the header image of this thread... Its really great to be mentioned here, since I'm actually just a one-man team who has to do all the code, art and design myself!

The game will be out on Steam on Friday, 25th of July, so I thought I'd just share 2 keys here. I'm not sure if giving them out in plain text is the best way to do this (bots, ya know!) but I have a few more keys to give out, so if there is a better way to do this just let me know!

YOUTUBE TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGNLyb9Mf8

STEAM KEYS
These will give you a copy of the game that can be activated on Friday!
B4MIM-6DT0Y-HAI2M
QTFW3-74VVB-D76ZL

logo3_black_steam_600.png

Really? You missed my first post about this giveaway? Usually yours always on here. Lol
No, silly. The GMG pricing error.
Hey everyone, I'm nerdook, the developer of Vertical Drop Heroes HD, the game that's currently in the header image of this thread... Its really great to be mentioned here, since I'm actually just a one-man team who has to do all the code, art and design myself!

The game will be out on Steam on Friday, 25th of July, so I thought I'd just share 2 keys here. I'm not sure if giving them out in plain text is the best way to do this (bots, ya know!) but I have a few more keys to give out, so if there is a better way to do this just let me know!

YOUTUBE TRAILER:

STEAM KEYS
B4MIM-6DT0Y-HAI2M
QTFW3-74VVB-D76ZL

Oh, all by yourself? That makes it even more impressive. And yeah, plain text in a post will result in them being gone in seconds. Either from a lurker member or just dudes that troll the site who aren't members. You can hide them in email codes in your post, or there's ModBot.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
[Arkham Asylum vs City comparisons]
From your descriptions City sounds like the better game by far, so it's a shame my experience was nowhere near that. Maybe I should replay both games, this time trying to take advantage of every combat option they offer, and not rushing AC.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
STEAM KEYS
B4MIM-6DT0Y-HAI2M
QTFW3-74VVB-D76ZL

Awesome, thanks a lot for the game! And good luck and sales for the future! :)

Forgot this one...

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

RADICAL ROACH DELUXE EDITION -- MB-B53CF3445E9F12B2 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.

t1406196694z1.png

Thanks everybody for the comments, my gf really appreciated them
here's a repost for the ones who were sleeping xD
(sorry to spam it again, but I really like it)

I have to share this with you guys!
This is the "birthday card" that my gf made for me.
It's basically a "custom" lego set xD

On the cover it says:
Included accessories and features:
- Ignore your girlfriend
- Special minifigure limited run : Vlad "the kgb russian" + key!
Have fun making shady and dangerous dealings!
I don't know if the translation is correct, but it does an idea xD

Best of luck man, i wish you will get huge success.
*cheers for Indie games*

Thanks everybody for the comments, my gf really appreciated them
here's a repost for the ones who were sleeping xD
(sorry to spam it again, but I really like it)

Thats amazing, thanks for reposting it, I missed it the first time around, awesome gift, you have a great gf, and happy birthday.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I just finished it last week. I think it's my GOTY. I'm taking a break before I go back and find all the collectibles.

Yeah I'm actually thinking about getting the rest of the collectibles as well... Hasn't happened in ages.

TNO is goty material indeed, but Tropical Freeze was in another league entirely for me, so it has to do with a (very shiny) silver medal

Deques

YOUTUBE TRAILER:

STEAM KEYS
B4MIM-6DT0Y-HAI2M
QTFW3-74VVB-D76ZL

The game looks interesting. How much will the game cost?

Copons

Oh cool, I just realized that the digital comic included in the Gods Will Be Watching collector's edition is made by an Italian studio led by a friend of mine! Yay!

so buy it asap and make money flows again in our empty wallets! :D

MayMay

Banned

But not just any give away. It's time for another twist. From the one who brought you the Broken Bad give away may I present:

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

Choose wisely for I have another twist. I have an avatar for the "Winner" of Bad Rats to wear proudly for one week. GLHF!
(If you already have the game you win feel free to regive it yourself or PM and I'll do another giveaway)

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the awesome giveaway :D

thebloo

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

Happy Birthday!

Sendou

Cave Story is driving me nuts. The amount of insta-deaths I can somewhat handle but a sudden bosses with no save point right before is not something I can easily deal with. Here's the latest boss I'm having troubles with (link because spoilers or whatever). It doesn't even seem that hard of a boss but having to replay the level to get to the boss is just disheartening. Should have chosen easy but then again it's not like the game is hard for most parts. The difficulty just spikes. At the moment I'm struggling to see why this game keeps appearing on game of forever listings.

EDIT: It seems like you can actually skip the fight. How could have I known that :X

Ban Puncher

Mysterious Box!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-05BCB934D8C7532A - Taken by Volimar. 11 entrants total.

t1406200057z1.png

Coreda

Cave Story is driving me nuts. It doesn't even seem that hard of a boss but having to replay the level to get to the boss is just disheartening.

Been so long since I've played it, but I don't remember having to replay the level just for the boss (maybe I didn't die as often?). During the latter stages it can be a bit tricky, but on the whole a really satisfying game.

I have a soft spot for the game, as for the first maybe 15% of my playthrough I was thinking 'okay, so this is just some acceptable indie game', but it began to win me over sometime after that. The latter parts made me love it, and I think the little man is one of my favorite characters.

Egamer

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

You sir are amazing. Happy birthday!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Echo of the Wilds -- MB-C2E0F39CD2D49CB7 - Taken by Milamber. 2 entrants total.

t1406201195z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom