• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
There are two or three giveaways that you might be interested in.

thank you :) but I've already caught up with the thread before posting :)

on that note - good luck to all of you who entered all those giveaways
which haven't ended yet
!!!! :)

Anteater

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Daikatana -- MB-D0817AD924A38CC6 - Taken by derExperte
Piece of shit steam key -- MB-5118DFCDD57FA4F5 - Taken by freshVeggie

i don't feel like having daikatana in my library

Strazyplus

I doubt Steam would let that though...

Just call it Duckbutt and I'm sure it'll be fine.
Wow+humans+are+very+BEHIND+when+it+comes+to+swimming+_c11d2f8132f105df214259e7e86efb80.jpg
lol

StAidan

Today is my birthday, you know what that means? Time for a give away!

Happy birthday! I'm not entering because Bad Rats and all, but that's a pretty sweet giveaway.

Thanks everybody for the comments, my gf really appreciated them
here's a repost for the ones who were sleeping xD
(sorry to spam it again, but I really like it)

Love the Lego set. The picture of Gabe in the background really cracks me up.

That feeling when you already own Bad Rats and can enter every raffle without fear. It's like going to the nude beach for the first time, once everyone has laughed at your tiny wiener for a while you can stop giving a fuck and enjoy the summer breeze.

But you have to assume there are gonna be new people at the beach to laugh at your tiny dick each time...

Volcynika

What was the problem? I've had problems when Steam thinks I'm on a different PC (new wireless device plugged in or fake lan program running).

I'm honestly not sure.

I tried de-authing everyone and all that, but everyone who tried got the same "Could not authorize (account not found)". I went in and disabled/enabled Steam Guard, then picked the option to de-authorize every PC I logged in from before. Then I had my shares log in via browser (since you get that friendly PC name thing on there), then via the client (both attempts Steam Guard prompted even with the browser login), and authorization suddenly worked. I want to say it was since I de-auth'd every PC I had logged into prior, but not sure.

I just hope it keeps working, because that was kind of a pain. I didn't have to mess with any network things or reboot or any of that. Neither did the people I share with.

For the curious ones, the piece of shit game was TF2 Heart of Gold.
I am on ipad and searched for it on the steam page but it couldn't be found.
It did reedem something but I don't know what, haha. Thanks Anteater!

Rudakus

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rudakus:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Universe Sandbox -- MB-B4A1D010B8C7A9C2 - Taken by Super_Chicken. 1 entrants total.

t1406134235z1.png

Throwing out there for a second time just wanted the baseball game and to check out the adicting CSD this would never get touched.Take it otherwise you'll have a chance when Stump does his cleaning.

Anteater

For the curious ones, the piece of shit game was TF2 Heart of Gold.
I am on ipad and searched for it on the steam page but it couldn't be found.
It did reedem something but I don't know what, haha. Thanks Anteater!

yeah i think it's just some TF2 item, got it from that terrible yogscast bundle, I thought it'd go well with daikatana

and good morning to you too!! :)
at least one person replied to my post - yay!!! :3
I am sure everyone is just too happy to see you, they couldn't type a reply ;)
Good morning posts from me also never get answers, haha. But I still do them. Maybe a lurker cares.
yeah i think it's just some TF2 item, got it from that terrible yogscast bundle, I thought it'd go well with daikatana
It's just a hat that's worth ~7$. I don't play TF2, so I guess that's a normal valued item? Thanks, gonna buy some cheap games with that!
lol jk

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I am sure everyone is just too happy to see you, they couldn't type a reply ;)
Good morning posts from me also never get answers, haha. But I still do them. Maybe a lurker cares.

yeah, I'm sure that's the reason xD lol

Shadownet

Banned
So the magical alarm clock inside my head woke me up 15 mins before my raffle end. Wow talk about awesome. So I'm here to see who will win it.

The honour system.

It is also Shadownet's cunning insurance policy that he cannot be perm'd before Arkham Knight is listed on Steam.

Oh that last part is a good explanation Lol

It's an I O U (Shadownet will buy the game for the winner once it's available).

No key yet. If you win, Shadownet promises to buy it when he can :p

Edit: badly beaten.

And a Shadownet always keep his promise right? :)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Stealing a bit of inspiration here, but there was a game I was definitely going to give you guys a copy of anyways, and decided an IOU is good as it goes as you guys know I'm good for it.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dusk Golem, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

THIS GAME IS AN IOU, I will gift the game via NeoGAF PM a little before or on the game's release date on Steam.

NOTE: Bethesda is known for region-locking, and as Evil Within is a gory game, it is quite possible it will have a censored version released. North America is where I'm and the key will be from, and maybe it won't be, but it's a fair notice to say it might be,

4956576_m.png

Evil Within -- MB-677AAF14A772A4E2 - Taken by EzioCroft. 88 entrants total.

t1406291676z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So no free update for existing owners?

FrozenByte is, unfortunately, taking the practical route of having separate launchers for the original game and EE. Even if the two versions were split across different apps, this wouldn't preclude a free upgrade as FrozenByte could have just added the new app to the existing subs (think The Whispered World).

Shadownet

Banned
Stealing a bit of inspiration here, but there was a game I was definitely going to give you guys a copy of anyways, and decided an IOU is good as it goes as you guys know I'm good for it.

I wonder who you got it from? :) Lol but seriously. What an awesome giveaway! Good luck everyone! Highly anticipated game!
-------

JaseC post about he lives here just made my morning Lol <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom