• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Could be Batmans.
Could be Witchers.
Could be Waifus.
Could be Bad Rats.

SPIN THAT WHEEL

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-FD8BF28E943AC60D - Taken by Henry Swanson. 23 entrants total.

t1406201797z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Indiegamestand has Steam keys for Super Trench Attack.

Also why the f$§% is The Real Texas still not on Steam?

There was this update a few months ago:

Now, about that Steam Release... :)
So just as a quick update, there's NO ETA for Steam release but it'll happen. I'm heavily into my next project right now which is the main reason this has taken so long, but also I've been working bit by bit on a significant addition to the game for when it hits Steam. So it will still be awhile longer (all the more reason to just grab it now, if you want it!) but when it finally hits Steam there will be something extra and cool for you

Not spoiling it, but it'll be reason enough to go back to the game even if you finished it already.

Thanks for your patience everybody! I'm really just one guy, when Texas got greenlit it was a bit of a surprise but I want to make the Steam release something exciting for you, and not do a halfway job :)

Have a great weekend!

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Driw3r, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Redshirt -- MB-3AD2A946720AA73C - Taken by Sub Zero
Legends of Dawn -- MB-0CC661C5333E88E1 - Taken by Lomax. 5 entrants total.

t1406211755z1.png
some legends

Strazyplus

Today is my birthday, you know what that means? Time for a give away!

But not just any give away. It's time for another twist. From the one who brought you the Broken Bad give away may I present:

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Divinity: Original Sin
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Bad Rats

Choose wisely for I have another twist. I have an avatar for the "Winner" of Bad Rats to wear proudly for one week. GLHF!
(If you already have the game you win feel free to regive it yourself or PM and I'll do another giveaway)

hoping to win Witcher 3.
and NOT BAD RATS.

derExperte

Could be Batmans.
Could be Witchers.
Could be Waifus.
Could be Bad Rats.

SPIN THAT WHEEL

That feeling when you already own Bad Rats and can enter every raffle without fear. It's like going to the nude beach for the first time, once everyone has laughed at your tiny wiener for a while you can stop giving a fuck and enjoy the summer breeze.

Berto

But not just any give away. It's time for another twist. From the one who brought you the Broken Bad give away may I present:

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

Choose wisely for I have another twist. I have an avatar for the "Winner" of Bad Rats to wear proudly for one week. GLHF!
(If you already have the game you win feel free to regive it yourself or PM and I'll do another giveaway)
I'll wear it proudly! :D
what have I done :(

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hey everyone, I'm nerdook, the developer of Vertical Drop Heroes HD, the game that's currently in the header image of this thread... Its really great to be mentioned here, since I'm actually just a one-man team who has to do all the code, art and design myself!

The game will be out on Steam on Friday, 25th of July, so I thought I'd just share 2 keys here. I'm not sure if giving them out in plain text is the best way to do this (bots, ya know!) but I have a few more keys to give out, so if there is a better way to do this just let me know!

YOUTUBE TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGNLyb9Mf8

STEAM KEYS
These will give you a copy of the game that can be activated on Friday!
B4MIM-6DT0Y-HAI2M
QTFW3-74VVB-D76ZL

logo3_black_steam_600.png

Modbot was made for this situation. There should be a link to the tutorial in the OP.

*I would link it myself but I'm on mobile right now, sorry.

vQJNRFA.png

The games are:
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Rising 3
Bad Rats

Thank you and have a nice birthday!

Morning people. Sleep is messed up these days. Went to bed at 9:30am and just woke up *~*
Had a weird dream of getting banned from Gaf. Guess I am spending too much time here.

Last Re-post Before I Go To Bed. Good luck everyone!
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4738738/batman-sleeping-o.gif
Good luck to those who enter. I won't, don't even own any of the prequels, ha.
Hey everyone, I'm nerdook, the developer of Vertical Drop Heroes HD, the game that's currently in the header image of this thread... Its really great to be mentioned here, since I'm actually just a one-man team who has to do all the code, art and design myself!
The game will be out on Steam on Friday, 25th of July, so I thought I'd just share 2 keys here. I'm not sure if giving them out in plain text is the best way to do this (bots, ya know!) but I have a few more keys to give out, so if there is a better way to do this just let me know!
http://nerdook-productions.com/vdh_images/logo3_black_steam_600.png
All by yourself? Impressive. Good luck with your launch!

Off to sleep again.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
good morning to all of you incredible people in here!!! :D

how are YOU feeling today? :)

excited for any new games coming out today? :D

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Shadownet, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Batman Arkham Knight -- MB-E9C33E1E6E3647AD - Taken by Man Puncher. 160 entrants total.

t1406206296z1.png

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
good morning to all of you incredible people in here!!! :D

how are YOU feeling today? :)

excited for any new games coming out today? :D

There are two or three giveaways that you might be interested in.

_________

I'm busy with Divinity OS, Volgarr, and Saira so I'm going to be a bit distracted. I'll read impressions of the new games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom