• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

adarker

Banned
Found another Steam key!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (adarker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Galak-Z -- MB-859A411C2CE765C9 - Taken by def ault

adarker

Banned
Last one...I think

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (adarker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass- -- MB-FEC35C72E5FF17F9 - Taken by Saty

Ludens

Banned
Umh, Ronin is much shoter than Gunpoint, I think. I played a couple of hours and I see I'm only missing the final boss. I like Gunpoint more, anyway, Ronin seems like it's missing something.

def sim

Thanks again, adarker, for Galak-Z.

Hah hah . That was some other Rayge. I don't even have my arcade stick here to play and I'm doing a fresh install of Windows 10. Hopefully he/she was good.

Heh yeah, this Rayge had a Blanka. Had me sweating!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
He has a PC bias and loves to act kind of dense in console threads to stir the pot. He's not bad but his shtick can get annoying.

Yeah this is what I got from them to the point of flagging them in my head as annoying and scrolling over their posts/threads.
If they're just trying to be informative they're pretty bad about it and come off as much of a platform warrior as the Sony/MS/Nintendo warriors with a PC banner.

Knurek

win10lzaat.png

Oh yeah, baby.

Screw you, MS, and your backward tablet ways, massive jumplist + keyboard shortcuts is where it's at.

Best Steam launcher ever devised.

zkylon

zkylewd
neat, always wanted to play jade empire

is this where i fight sasuke

that's such a silly area

it looks cool tho

Yeah, been a while since I played it and it looks miles ahead of fallout 4 in the visual department.
yeah it's pretty insane to think those two games were released on the same year

i actually think fo4 looks great, but difference is still staggering

Haha, nah. The Witcher 3 crashed on me a few times and even CDPR's handful of patches did nothing to fix my issue with Dirty Funds, whereas Unity crashed on me just the once and didn't trip over itself vis-a-vis quest scripting. Unity definitely had more minor bugs to share with me, but the aforementioned crash aside it was very stable.
witcha3 for me was one of the most fun bug-ridden experiences ever

i ran into so many hilarious bugs, it was awesome

fo4 is being pretty cool about that so far, flying momma murphy, people spawning over my head and lots of awkward dialogue silences

i love this crap haha

win10lzaat.png

Oh yeah, baby.

Screw you, MS, and your backward tablet ways, massive jumplist + keyboard shortcuts is where it's at.

Best Steam launcher ever devised.
i think my two months on win8 really freed me from the startup thingie

i never ever used the browse all applications stuff before, and now just got a couple apps pinned like notepad++ and and mspaint and calculator and crap that's about it.

kFPTZdY.png

i just moved most of my stuff to the taskbar in win7 and i just never really missed the startup menu

Knurek

i think my two months on win8 really freed me from the startup thingie

i never ever used the browse all applications stuff before, and now just got a couple apps pinned like notepad++ and and mspaint and calculator and crap that's about it.

As soon as MS removes the bloody stupid jumplist limit, I won't need Start Menu that much.
It truly boggles my mind that someone there greenlit that change.

机器鸡

<3
I know, I know, too few Ubisoft titles there. There's Talos Principle staring Iashman though

alexandros' (RIP) almost one year old thread about Valve having a bad year and the couple hopeful responses in it is a hilarious read in retrospect.
Oh, I remember his name from PC threads in Gaming. Console folks and him were fighting quite often. Some got very heavy even at their arguments.

Mivey

No, he's one of the most civil and well-spoken posters on the board.

Console warriors just can't deal with the facts he reiterates.
I still don't get why he was junior'ed for that 750Ti/Intel i3 Thread a while back. Is it his fault that people can't deal with empirical data?
Compared with the usual "Gotcha!"-posts when either console performs better/worse, the guy was downright a saint.

Nzyme32

alexandros' (RIP) almost one year old thread about Valve having a bad year and the couple hopeful responses in it is a hilarious read in retrospect.

How did he get banned? Seems like a long time coming with the console trolling. Personally I think it's been a good year this year. I like the Steam Controller, and lots of good games this year vs last year I think. As for Valve as a company, probably a poop year for them other than CS being more popular, unless they do something interesting in December

How did he get banned? Seems like a long time coming with the console trolling. Personally I think it's been a good year this year. I like the Steam Controller, and lots of good games this year vs last year I think. As for Valve as a company, probably a poop year for them other than CS being more popular, unless they do something interesting in December

I don't know. My guess is his post in the Shahid leaves Sony thread. That rustled a lot of people. And yeah, it's about Valve. I don't think last year was bad for them, however this year was certainly worse with paid mods, Reborn and Steam HW. Jury will be out on the Vive next month (?). Refunds was cool though. It's just hilarious how people were saying they're saving something big for this year and it was just a big fart. And of course still no sight of L4D3, which has been "it's coming soon, for sure" for 2 years now.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Nah i don't think so. Last year they released pre-load on Steam day before and UPlay didn't have pre-load for AC Unity.

Unity launched in a bit a sorry state, though. Syndicate seems to have fared much better even on the two platforms on which Unity still struggles. But, hey, now that I have a 21st-century internet connection, it no longer matters to me whether or not a a game has a pre-load. ;)

dex3108

Unity launched in a bit a sorry state, though. Syndicate seems to have fared much better even on the two platforms on which Unity still struggles. But, hey, now that I have a 21st-century internet connection, it no longer matters to me whether or not a a game has a pre-load. ;)

We will see. I hope that Ubi will at least make AC Syndicate playable after X% like they did with AC Unity last year on UPlay :D And i also don't care about pre-load that much. After waiting for days to download big PS4 games i am ok with download speed on Steam/UPlay/Origin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom