• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

3 hours into Battlefront and here Im setting up my PS2 to play Battlefront 2 cause imo the PS2 version of Battlefront 2 is the best version.

Messiah

Is it Jim Sterling Rule34? :p
ghjhjbjghhjft4sxj.gif

Not Safe For Life

Anteater

finished alan wake, game grew on me at the end, it's not bad, i don't like the mechanics and the dodge is pretty unreliable but eventually got used to it.

I'm on the first dlc and the encounter design seems worse at the beginning since it puts you in really confined spaces, but it seems to open up a bit, we'll see, but I'm in the mood for far cry 3 that I abandoned months ago, so time for some far cry!

I'm enjoying Battlefront Nu and I imagine the dlc will be grand considering BF 3 and 4. Hopefully in the next game two or three years from now we do get the dynamic space battles the cancelled game had though.

Of course my enjoy might be based upon paying only 40 as compared to 60 dollars.

Anteater

fucking alan wake can't even sprint for longer than 2 seconds, he's probably going to die of cancer after the ending anyway, why bother

stop smoking dude

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Haha I don't know how there is going to be a season 2 of GOT unless they add like 20 new characters. I purposely got like everyone murdered. The only people who survived (I think there are like 3 of the family left lol) lived because of controlled narrative bullshit.

Knurek

Haha I don't know how there is going to be a season 2 of GOT unless they add like 20 new characters. I purposely got like everyone murdered. The only people who survived (I think there are like 3 of the family left lol) lived because of controlled narrative bullshit.

Well, TWD S2 worked despite Telltale killing off 90% of characters in S1

They will probably just make a paid DLC which will clumsily add characters for people like you.

zkylon

zkylewd
videogames, things change during development

they remove a barrel here, add ruined floor there, who gives a shit

end result is dark but colorful retro post-apoc shantytown in both cases

save ur outrage for important stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom