• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Hmh where is Cait? I've been and seen almost everything in the game but never seen anyone named Cait.o_O

Also, but yeah Piper is also my Waifu.:D

Cait is in the Combat Zone. This is one of my favorite Boston References because the "combat zone" was an area in Boston where there were strip clubs and bad shit went down. It was cleaned up after like the 80's, though and doesn't exist anymore.

Cait is cool but I already lesbian married Piper before I even met her.

Dr Dogg

Things I learned today; I really should start The Evil Within up again, Mariah Carrey is alive and didn't fall down a drug and booze fuelled pit of obscurity and anime ruins everything it touches.

Uzzy

Things I learned today; I really should start The Evil Within up again, Mariah Carrey is alive and didn't fall down a drug and booze fuelled pit of obscurity and anime ruins everything it touches.

LRL4bEI.gif

In other news, Syndicate's not too bad. I instantly switched to Evie the moment I could in Henry Green's office, which led to the amusing sight of two momentary Evie's.

Probably helps that I've not played an AC game since 3. Or rather, the first part of 3.

Monooboe

Aaaah and done with Fallout 4. For being one of the games with most freedom it also had one of the mainquest that you could change the least. So the game works best if one just keeps away from the mainquest.

Dr Dogg

Did anyone here have any issues running Mad Max on anything other than midrange hardware from 5 years ago? An Avalanche game on PC will scale incredibly well so I wouldn't even bother worrying about it.

In other news, Syndicate's not too bad. I instantly switched to Evie the moment I could in Henry Green's office, which led to the amusing sight of two momentary Evie's.

Probably helps that I've not played an AC game since 3. Or rather, the first part of 3.

I've got Syndicate and RotTR on the go and all I've spent this weekend doing is tending to my garden of piñata's and fending off would be trespassers.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Aaaah and done with Fallout 4. For being one of the games with most freedom it also had one of the mainquest that you could change the least. So the game works best if one just keeps away from the mainquest.

Just finished the game myself and had about the same thoughts.

Durante

Don't do it, there is no escape from this hell.
Oh I've seen 7405 episodes of anime, I know how it is. I used to watch a shitload of it from ~1999 to ~2008.

I got "out" though, now it's very sporadic. What I don't know is if anything good was released in 2015.

Hektor

header.jpg

A fun old-school platformer with some nice ideas that ends right the moment it starts getting boring.

Game freaks best effort yet.

Oh I've seen 7405 episodes of anime, I know how it is. I used to watch a shitload of it from ~1999 to ~2008.

I got "out" though, now it's very sporadic. What I don't know is if anything good was released in 2015.

I recommend Zankyou no terror, altho that actually finished end 2014.

Hmh where is Cait? I've been and seen almost everything in the game but never seen anyone named Cait.o_O

Also, but yeah Piper is also my Waifu.:D

I will say it again sir, Cait best Waifu™
Didn't stop me from making Piper my side chick though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She has a pretty funny personality and her quest is pretty cool and interesting considering her character. Plus she has a Irish accent and loves when I talk shit to people and pick locks.

Volimar

I don't think I've ever met Cait. Piper was pretty much the only thing female around so I made her my waifu.

Can female characters romance female npcs? I know you had a hubby 20 minutes ago but you could be bi...

I'm actually low on quests aside from repeatables.

Monooboe

Got back into AC Unity. Just love walking around on the ground and searching for things, it is so damn gorgeous and the atmosphere is great. Though, it doesn't really look like Paris, well in details but not as a city.o_O Maybe due to them having a law in France that you can't depict buildings and such without the permission of the owners. Also just came to a real assassination mission and it's pretty damn open ended, takes me back to AC1!<3 Edit, oh wait once I got into the Notre-dame the "optional" stuff popped up... </3

Monooboe

I will say it again sir, Cait best Waifu™
Didn't stop me from making Piper my side chick though ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

She has a pretty funny personality and her quest is pretty cool and interesting considering her character. Plus she has a Irish accent and loves when I talk shit to people and pick locks.

Ah yeah, she does seem interesting, would probably tried my luck with her if I actually found her.XD

I don't think I've ever met Cait. Piper was pretty much the only thing female around so I made her my waifu.

Can female characters romance female npcs? I know you had a hubby 20 minutes ago but you could be bi...

I'm actually low on quests aside from repeatables.

I think all are bi, think I red it somewhere.o_O hmh.

Ah yeah, she does seem interesting, would probably tried my luck with her if I actually found her.XD

I think all are bi, think I red it somewhere.o_O hmh.

Piper was a little too boring for me, maybe I just kept hearing her lines too much lol but Caits at a place called the Combat Zone in the downtown area a little to the west of the Railroad HQ if you know were that is.

Cait also has some pretty funny environmental dialogue, like I went to the Wilson Toy company that makes Giddyup Buttercup ( the toy horse that's everywere) and she was really excited about seeing the toys and tried to play it off like she wasn't lol, it was pretty funny. Little things like that go a long way when you spend dozens of hours walking around with someone.

Caerith

I also got "out" of anime, but recently watched Psycho-Pass and heartily recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom