• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
wtf was directed at the argie elections hashtag thingie

and yea i dont remember this person

don't hold it against me, i don't remember anyone

image.php

rtcn63

Every uplay game (which admittedly is only around a handful) I've played had problems, presumably because of the client. Things like lockups on launch, etc. Blacklist crashed at least four times when loading/saving, even after I disabled cloud saves.

But I can't even get into my origin account, even though the client itself seems fairly stable during gameplay.

I have had practically no issues that I could attribute to steam itself, except when it would bugger up while in the background, not during use.

Should've bought Trails instead (If you haven't already!)
I'm free most of this week so I will start tackling that around Wednesday.

You can get Rainbow Six Siege for the same price as the Syndicate keys are going if you ask because it's one of those choose your game deals right? Seems fun for 15-20 bucks.

Kanokare

Mine are too but it makes me wonder how important VRAM is, especially only having a 2 GB card.

Pretty important :( I'll be doing a new build after having this one for about 6-7 years now. Tax return and I'm ready for those new GPUs and whatever new CPU. Its been a fun road, i7 920.

Those recommended specs for JC3 are almost identical to Mad Max, the only difference I can see is 280x vs. 7970HD. Max ran beautifully on modest machines, their engine is very very good.

Those recommended specs for JC3 are almost identical to Mad Max, the only difference I can see is 280x vs. 7970HD. Max ran beautifully on modest machines, their engine is very very good.

The 280x is just a rebadged 7970 so it's identical, if it performs as good as Mad Max then I will be a happy man.

bigzgod

For anyone that lives in South America, there's currently a price error on the Call of Duty: Definitive Collection, which contains all the CoD games plus dlc except AW and BO3. It is $36.46 in Colombia.

Full list of countries this can be activated/played in:

Purchases made in Colombia can only be added to your library if you are in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Uruguay and Venezuela

You won't be able to use high/ultra textures with 2GB vram, for example.
Several games also have vram meter on the graphics settings, like GTA V and Batman AK.
Yeah and I wanted to play GTA V pretty soon too :/.

Pretty important :( I'll be doing a new build after having this one for about 6-7 years now. Tax return and I'm ready for those new GPUs and whatever new CPU. Its been a fun road, i7 920.

I am trying my hardest to not to upgrade the CPU (i5 3570K) but, it looks like the GPU will be the next thing I get.

fertygo

For anyone that lives in South America, there's currently a price error on the Call of Duty: Definitive Collection, which contains all the CoD games plus dlc except AW and BO3. It is $36.46 in Colombia.

Purchases made in Colombia can only be added to your library if you are in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Uruguay and Venezuela

This is what TheAutomator always wishes lol

Jawmuncher

I wonder if Disney will work on bringing any of the other older Star Wars games to steam. Games don't seem to be bound by the canon of the films or tv shows so it shouldn't be an issue to get stuff like Shadows of the Empire and such back.

Also have watch 1-5 so far. 3 is easily my favorite. Has everything I want out of Star Wars. Will watch 6 soon and see where it goes.

zkylon

zkylewd

it's funny that a price error for call of udty is still so expensive

not low enough for me :v

Kriken

I wonder if Disney will work on bringing any of the other older Star Wars games to steam. Games don't seem to be bound by the canon of the films or tv shows so it shouldn't be an issue to get stuff like Shadows of the Empire and such back.

Also have watch 1-5 so far. 3 is easily my favorite. Has everything I want out of Star Wars. Will watch 6 soon and see where it goes.

giphy.gif

Slow news today, huh.
Apparently because it's still sunday in the US.

Yeah and I wanted to play GTA V pretty soon too :/.

I am trying my hardest to not to upgrade the CPU (i5 3570K) but, it looks like the GPU will be the next thing I get.

What's your specs?
My phenom + 7870 oc combo can play GTA V just fine on high settings. But yeah, obviously not at 60fps.

meh, not spending that money so close to the sale.

Jawmuncher

meh, not spending that money so close to the sale.

If you're saying this as if BLOPS3 will be cheaper during the sale me then there's a 0% of that happening (unless there's another price error so I guess 1%). If you're just saying as in you want more money total for the sale I understand.

Beating Blops 3 on realistic was a mistake. Didn't even get any cool unlocks and it's a horrible, broken mess that is 5 times worse than World at War on veteran.
What is this pain ;-;

I did this last week but just a reminder for anyone buying it now or later to AVOID

Beating Blops 3 on realistic was a mistake. Didn't even get any cool unlocks and it's a horrible, broken mess that is 5 times worse than World at War.

What is this pain ;-;

I did this last week but just a reminder for anyone buying it now or later to AVOID

WaW is great, in fact the last good COD game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom