• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure...?

Is it any good?

It's great but keep in mind that it's heavily in Alpha. The Main Base UI is currently very confusing, the classes are constantly being rebalanced, and everything in the Main Base currently costs way too much to upgrade.

Other than that, the actual gameplay is great. They could use a blocklist so you don't play with trolls, but it's basically Minecraft meets Left 4 Dead. The level design is fucking insane. I've come across 100+ unique houses and shops, schools and gyms.

It's great but keep in mind that it's heavily in Alpha. The Main Base UI is currently very confusing, the classes are constantly being rebalanced, and everything in the Main Base currently costs way too much to upgrade.

Other than that, the actual gameplay is great. They could use a blocklist so you don't play with trolls, but it's basically Minecraft meets Left 4 Dead. The level design is fucking insane. I've come across 100+ unique houses and shops, schools and gyms.

Eh, I've still got a lot on my plate as it is right now. I'll check it out if you send it, but I can't promise anything more than that.

dex3108

How long they intend to keep game in Alpha? 10 more years? :D And they are making even more F2P games (new Unreal Tournament and that new FPS or whatever). For the love of God game was announced in 2011. Then re-announced it in March last year. And there is still no release date only Alpha tests.

Arthea

Clicker Heroes got a huge update, now there is another type of heroes and even quests, low risk quests rather suck, though. The limit of heroes seems to be 5 and some are common, some not, not sure what that entails.
Upgrading relics is hella confusing, some of bonuses seem not to grow at all or very little and you don't know that until you spend cores on it. Do we even know how many types of relics are there?
I also noticed the game running way worse after this update, especially while multitasking, levelling up heroes while skills are active became almost impossible.

Momentary

Banned
But srsly, who wants my last Fortnite Alpha code?

Fotnite is freaking amazing! Level design, building types, caves, secret basements... I'm amazed at every layout I go to. This game is going to be a time suck once it finally hits. The game is in alpha and it's already bringing so much to the table.

Ludens

Banned
Boot Hill Heroes is simply amazing. It's very SNES, the soundtrack is awesome and the plot is simple but very nice, it reminds me classic jrpgs a lot.

Ludens

Banned
2 more days until sale time you guys hyped?

Nah. I have a massive wishlist, but I'm pretty sure I won't buy nothing because now a 75% off on Steam is like finding an uncorrupted politician in Italy.

I wonder why HumbleBundle gave ZERO hint about their next monthly bundle (it should launch next week, right?). Maybe the first one sold poorly and they decided to go on radio silence betting on customers who won't delete their subs.

Arthea

I'll probably end up buying nothing, at least that's the plan, so no, I'm not hyped.
Can you even be hyped for sales? More like excited, maybe?

Ban Puncher

The phone repair men left the connection entry pipe open and now there is a giant rat and/or a possum running loose in my house in the middle of the night.

8UiJCcK.gif

Ozium

I'll probably end up buying nothing, at least that's the plan, so no, I'm not hyped.

are you saying previous steam sales didn't generate THE HYPE? because they moist certainly did.

Deques

For someone with over 3500 I don't believe it's no longer possible to be excited for sales anymore

For someone with over 3500 I don't believe it's no longer possible to be excited for sales anymore

I often feel like I started reading this thread too late. You all have hundreds/thousands of games and I have forty-something.

I'm looking forward to the sales, not sure how good this weeks is going to be compared to the winter one though.

redlacs

my shopping list is too damn pragmatic. want Deadpool - because it will most likely be removed again soon and AoE2 - because of that early access/buy-dlc-early achievement, and i will want to unlock them all.. and thats already over this years budget so goodbye winter sale.
im hyped for the games but i feel forced to buy them and that i cant appreciate, so i have rather mixed feelings

Dr Dogg

As much as some people want Battlefront to die don't count you chickens. The Force Unleashed Awakens isn't out for 3 and half weeks which will probably draw in more peeps and then there will be those getting it as a Christmas present a week later. Judge it in January not in less than a week after release.

kurahador

the game went from 48k player peak to 13k in a week
it will die just like Evolve in less than a month imo

Nah...the game will shoot up in numbers like a week before TFA releases.

Then it's a matter of whether or not EA being smart enough to discount the game and releasing free movie tie-in dlc at that time.

Jawmuncher

As much as some people want Battlefront to die don't count you chickens. The Force Unleashed isn't out for 3 and half weeks which will probably draw in more peeps and then there will be those getting it as a Christmas present a week later. Judge it in January not in less than a week after release.

I wish the force unleashed was getting a third game.,

Boot Hill Heroes is simply amazing. It's very SNES, the soundtrack is awesome and the plot is simple but very nice, it reminds me classic jrpgs a lot.

I've heard good things about this, and was originally tempted, but backed off when I heard this was primarily a co-op game. How's the single-player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom