• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled2xbyrk.png

One more game until 1000 and Dino Crisis still isn't on steam.

It's okay, it won't be there by the time you reach 1999 games too.

Bought the bundle, only it doesn't show up on my profile.

Not the first time this happens on Indiegala, but at least before they didn't take any money. Now I've already received the Paypal invoice but no order confirmation from them, and no games.

Same here. Maybe this is what makes it so special. It's certainly not the games (outside of Momodora).

Maniac

Banned
Where's the best place to sort your trading cards by value? I forgot for the hundredth time.
Vox of Breaking Benjamin.

The man is Breaking Benjamin, really. It's named after him and he's the only person that's been a constant in the band.
GTX970 can be had for 1545 PLN (~365 €)
Average wage in Denmark: €3041
Average wage in Poland: €689

Unless you need to spend half of your wage on a mid-tier graphics card, I can't see how you could call your prices fucking awful.

Wages aren't the only factor though. It costs several times as much to live in Denmark too. That's ofcourse the case for the majority of nordic countries really. But yeah, the cheapest you can get a none-stock 970 is approximately €400, so I suppose the difference isn't all that remarkable. Some kinds of hardware is definitely better than others. Monitors are just... Stupidly expensive here. About double the USD price in most cases. It hurts.

And man, what I wouldn't do for €689 a month... Right now I've got about €140 a month, hence my lack of... Well, buying... Anything. Sigh.

Flandy

Is there a way to find out if a game is region locked when gifting before buying?
Would like to gift a from USA to Estonia.

L.O.R.D

even bundle star is showing me region locked games

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/metro-2033-redux

Metro 2033 Redux (Asia)

Region-locked game - This Steam key will only activate in the following regions:
Japan, Korea, Republic of, Thailand, Taiwan, Province of China, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Israel, Malaysia, Viet Nam, Hong Kong, India, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Jordan, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Brunei Darussalam, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Cambodia, Oman, Syrian Arab Republic, Palestine, State of, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Afghanistan, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Bhutan.

maty

And it redeems too? Huh. Well, if anyone finds a copy of the deal, I'd spring for it. $35 for most of the franchise is an amazing price.

Only had 1 gaffer from Colombia in my friend list but unfortunately he can not help me. Still looking for help before they fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom