• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Best b-day cake evah
E7lHN06.png

Grief.exe

Out of all the games that don't receive Western releases or PC ports, Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is going to be low on the priority list.

In fact, I would stretch that argument to any piece of media that spells 'Extreme' with an X.

ok...strike what I said earlier about Frame Rate being a per game setting in the new Crimson for AMD...even though the setting is there in each game's profile it seems like the only way FRTC still works is globally...so no idea why they added it as a setting per game if it still only works as a global one

Sarcasm

Oh I forgot, the thing that pisses me off the most. "Wow, I'm so glad I cleared out this big brick easily defensible complex, but hey let's build a settlement next to that pile of rubble or that house that's boarded up that we can't use for anything, or the middle of a mirelurk infested swamp. Really?"

I know, sadly. It really just means I have to go around them to kill the bloatfly or whatever triggered the alert while gunners and raiders get in just fine. They're mostly for the look.

It isn't like that. And it isn't bloatflys. They can actually glitch through.

What is worse is trying to find that last one..to kill.

Knurek

Hey I almost succeeded in only buying 5 games this year.

H-h-how?
Is such a thing possible?
Good news, everyone, Star Trek, Warhammer and D&D titles are bundled on GOG.
Only 50% off for now, but this bodes well for a potential 75%/80% off next year.

MUnited83

For you.
It's hilarious how people believe in Tecmo's excuse. How naive can you possibly be? They aren't bringing the game to the West, but I can tell you it has jackshit to do with any kind of outrage.

Jawmuncher

It's hilarious how people believe in Tecmo's excuse. How naive can you possibly be? They aren't bringing the game to the West, but I can tell you it has jackshit to do with any kind of outrage.

Eh it depends. Pretty sure something like DOAX3 would sell more than nobunagas ambition. Might be a case of making their own hype.

I hope the autumn sale has all my wishlisted VNs on sale.

And I am just sitting here trying to finish the Lin route in Oblivious Garden. The VAs are great actually.

MUnited83

For you.
Eh it depends. Pretty sure something like DOAX3 would sell more than nobunagas ambition. Might be a case of making their own hype.

They are fully aware that the people who want to buy it can just import it (has a English release on Asia) and that with this crappy excuse they can get some more publicity if they ever decide to release it in the West after all.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Soon™

Hi folks --

We're getting close to wrapping up Act IV. It's been a long road, but we feel good about the work & we're excited to share it with you.

Here are a couple high-res versions of Act IV's banner/teaser art:

krz-act4-full.jpg

We want to thank you again for hanging in there while we quietly spent the last year or so (since "Here And There Along The Echo") working on this episode. It's important to us to embrace the uncertainties of working on a project like this, and so valuable+gratifying to have an audience who respect that. We're eager to transition from thanking you for waiting into thanking you for playing!

more soon!
jake+tamas+ben

Jawmuncher

They are fully aware that the people who want to buy it can just import it (has a English release on Asia) and that with this crappy excuse they can get some more publicity if they ever decide to release it in the West after all.

Yeah the last part was what I was getting at. "We can never bring it because of reasons over there", and now if they do people will be like "wow TK so brave must support"

This game looks similar to super puzzle fighter 2 turbo , maybe i will get it depending on what happens with the sale tomorrow

I'm interested in this too! Weird thing is that I've read everybody talking about an early access title, but it doesn't show on the page. But it doesn't pop up in the "released" tab, so it's in fact early access?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The 8TB Seagate drive I ordered last week arrived this afternoon and I left ~1.75TB of stuff transferring before heading out only to come home and find that the process was halted at 5% due to a broken file. Is there a file transfer utility that will skip files that couldn't be read and inform me of this after everything else has been moved? I don't want to wake up later today and find that there was another hitch at, say, 50%.

dex3108

Is it possible that InputMapper and DS4Windows are not supporting Print Screen button on keyboard? In DS4Windows that key is grayed out and in InputMappper doesn't exists at all.

I would use Steam SS function but unfortunately Steam SS doesn't capture ReShade effects. And ReShade only supports Print Screen as screenshot key.

The 8TB Seagate drive I ordered last week arrived this afternoon and I left ~1.75TB of stuff transferring only to come home and find that the process was halted at 5% due to a broken file. Is there a file copying/moving program that will skip files that were incorrectly written to the drive and inform me of that after everything else has been moved? I don't want to wake up later today and find that there was another hitch at, say, 50%.

As far as i know Windows 8.1 had that function. i don't know if they removed it in Win 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom