• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

I've noticed since upgrading to win10 sometimes my computer will turn on by itself even though I've shut it down. This morning I wake up and saw that it was on, thought maybe i left it on myself so i turn it off, get out of the bathroom and it turned on by itself once again... so I turned it off once more and watched it this time to make sure it powered off completely. Things were smooth, even waited a few minutes before heading out to school; I come home and I'm greeted with my computer on once again. anyone else having/had this issue since win10?

Spooky PC!

I had something similar with Windows 8 and Fast Boot not playing nice with my SSD. Could be that could be your BIOS needs updating, could be something like Intel Rapid Start going a bit iffy or could be a network adapter is allowed to wake your PC. Could even be ghosts!

dex3108

I am really enjoying in AC Syndicate. Especially when night comes. They can talk what ever they want but they nailed night time and it is sad that it lasts so short.

22654615793_53d77af1a0_o.png
22653349054_e69a7987bb_o.png
22913759339_2f389031b6_o.png

23173359032_ee2f265087_o.png
22654542023_8be6b0af87_o.png
22909656449_d9437533ed_o.png

Bonus picture Evie's smile :D

Monooboe

I am really enjoying in AC Syndicate. Especially when night comes. They can talk what ever they want but they nailed night time and it is sad that it lasts so short.

Bonus picture Evie's smile :D

Can't wait for Syndicate! Tried it to see how it ran and it ran just fine, so I'm hyped. Just have to get through Unity.(which I'm really enjoying)

dex3108

Can't wait for Syndicate! Tried it to see how it ran and it ran just fine, so I'm hyped. Just have to get through Unity.(which I'm really enjoying)

I am enjoying much more playing AC Syndicate then i was playing AC Unity. It is not that different game it is still AC game but i have same feeling like i had for Far Cry 4 vs Far Cry 3. It is 80% same game but small tweaks made game so much better.

Ozium

From all the information we have atm yes.

as I've stated for the 3rd time in this thread, this directly contradicts what Dascu said in the no dailies thread

Malebolgia will be 50% off during Autumn and 75% off during Winter.

edit: beaten by fellow reader, Knurek

Monooboe

Yeah I don't mind Uplay either. Only thing is that all those AC achievements don't carry over to Steam, where I'm trying to get to a 25% average rate on achievements.XD

dex3108

It’s been just one week since we launched Star Wars™ Battlefront™ around the world, and on behalf of our teams at DICE and EA, I wanted to thank you for joining us on this awesome journey. And what a start! Star Wars Battlefront is the biggest launch of a Star Wars™ video game ever and is the largest digital launch in the history of EA.

Even better than that, we’re thrilled that you’re having a lot of fun. We’ve been watching all of the great moments and memories you’ve been creating with your friends. You’ve proven that stormtroopers can actually aim, that the Millennium Falcon does indeed have it where it counts, and that the Force™ really is strong with Luke. In just a week, you’ve already taken down more than 15 million AT-ATs. Absolutely incredible.

Best of all, this is just the beginning. We have lots of new content coming over the next several months that will provide new ways to immerse yourself in Star Wars.

In two weeks, The Battle of Jakku launches. Taking place 29 years before the events of Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™, The Battle of Jakku is a free DLC pack* that adds two new maps (including one for popular modes like Walker Assault and Supremacy) and a new mode to the game. The coolest thing is that it’s the only place you’ll be able to experience the pivotal events that help shape the look of one of the next iconic planets in the Star Wars universe. We can’t wait for you to step onto Jakku for the first time with us.

Of course, we are also planning to support Star Wars Battlefront with new content well into the future. We will be adding more of what you love about the game, like new maps and Star Cards, for free in the coming months, in addition to all of the content we have coming with Season Pass. We’ll have more to share soon.

Thank you again for your amazing passion so far for Star Wars Battlefront. Keep playing, keep your feedback coming and we’ll keep listening.

May the Force be with you,

Patrick Söderlund

*REQUIRES STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT FOR APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY).

http://www.ea.com/news/the-start-of-your-star-wars-adventure

I see that numbers are not as good as they hoped. Or could it be? EA is feeling generous?

Spooky PC!

I had something similar with Windows 8 and Fast Boot not playing nice with my SSD. Could be that could be your BIOS needs updating, could be something like Intel Rapid Start going a bit iffy or could be a network adapter is allowed to wake your PC. Could even be ghosts!

I'm trying to update my BIOS but it keeps telling me that i need a 64bit version, gigabyte isn't offering me a 64bit version for my motherboard
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4147#bios

Lomax

I still think there's a good chance that bigger titles will get bigger discounts over the fall sale. But we'll see tomorrow.

Wait for Winter!

Watching the fallout if everyone decided to wait for the winter sale and then saw the same or even lesser discounts (should the no dailies experiment continue as planned after the autumn sale) will be absolutely amazing.

I don't need to buy games at this point... watching the meltdowns will provide better entertainment than most games not already in my backlog. :D

Ozium

just buy games and dont play em or put em in your inventory and then wait a couple weeks

if the discounts are higher refund em and rebuy em

of course you will need extra money in your steam wallet to cover the delay in retrieving funds, but all that means is you will have money in your wallet when some hot title that wasn't on sale get's a daily one or two days after sale end.

SteamGAF 3D - Daily Despair Deals.

That sets a good mood for the inevitable DR announcement.

Daily Drop Disaster

Salsa

maybe i'll go back to Axiom Verge now that I get to feel the guilt of waiting till it was on sale to really play it when I bought it full price

you know, the usual

Annubis

For those who bought the latest VN bundle, there are 'patches' available on the forum of the devs for Beach Bounce and Divine Slice of Life.

I started playing the vanilla Steam version of Beach Bounce and it was really obvious that something got removed.

Nzyme32

What if some deals are worse during winter sale?

what if some deals are better tho?

this is madness..

MADNESS

What if everyone decides on a 0% discount? WHAT IF

71ZhXdm.gif

It's going to be relevant in the next sales.

Probably needs to be something for the aftermath, such as "I bad want money now. Me sick"

s4Vm26m.png

Or perhaps something in the opposite direction should the sales be a total disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom