• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that happened because Book of Shadows and Blood Drive were constructed with MAGES instead of GrisGris which is now Grindhouse. I'm looking forward to Corpse Party 2 Dead Patient though.
Makes sense but it's such a jarring tonal shift. I was staring into the distance questioning my life decisions when the bikini scythe farm lady started chasing the tsundre witch. At the very least I bought Blood Drive instead of Dragon Quest which prevented me from having to double dip on the PC version of Heroes so huzzah!
Also LKS, it being the Wii ver. thus less anime is a must have too.
That's good to know, the Vita version looked ugly as sin.

Lomax

Hell no~
Did it not have cards at launch?

But like hell I'm taking a dollar, I'm listing it and waiting for some idiot one piece enthusiast to buy it!

All the other cards in the set are in the $4-$5 range and still not selling. You could try in that range maybe and hope someone does a badge before you get undercut (which will happen as soon as it gets a sale, which could be, well, tomorrow), but a guaranteed dollar on a card is pretty good these days.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Releases February 2016 on PS4, Xbox One & PC

--

Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - Behind the scene EP1 (video)

--

3twzNa2.jpg
pg3rtgB.jpg
iH33Vkz.jpg
rH4JZLx.jpg
GIQS6I0.jpg
em4326e.jpg
thmaxhq.jpg
6aDTrkD.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Enter the Dragon Punch, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Enter the Dragon Punch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
TRANSFORMERS: Devastation -- MB-00E585D4A1CEB0CB - Taken by PetriP-TNT. 90 entrants total.

t1448438913z1.png

Eila

Best sale ever for me I guess. Sale prices and China prices together and I will reduce mz wishlist from 100 to 75 hopefully...

I would still mind the % of the discounts. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it couldn't be cheaper in the winter sale.
Some publishers did modify (raise) some prices after a while, notably for me Ubisoft.

Tizoc

lashman-senpai noticed me ;p

Makes sense but it's such a jarring tonal shift. I was staring into the distance questioning my life decisions when the bikini scythe farm lady started chasing the tsundre witch.

That's good to know, the Vita version looked ugly as sin.

Not to mention that the translation was really dull!

But man the original art is both cute and charming, just look at this swag little guy
71sVej9AF6L._SY606_.jpg

DA KING!

data

Is it normal if I haven't had to use my keyboard in SW: KOTOR in 2 hours yet? Do you ever need to use it?

And does anyone know of a way to play it at 720p without causing the dialogue to become black?

For some reason today Steam decided to upload my 1920x1080 screens at a lower resolution (1024x575). Tried multiple times and with different screenshots, same thing.

Is there a reason for this or is Valve just being silly?

For some reason Steam today decided to upload my 1920x1080 screens at a lower resolution (1024x575).

Is there a reason for this or is Valve just being silly?
Does it say interpolation=blahblahblah in the url? I play at 1440P and it downsizes all of my screenshots unless I specifically link the original versions by chopping that stuff off.

Deques

will there be winter cards? I hope so. just bought 30 dollars worth of cards

I can't answer that. Steam has always had event cards during the bigger sales when cards were introduced, but that can be changed for this Winter sale since they removed daily/flash deals

Hektor

Finally watched all of the Star Wars films, my ranking is pretty much the same as before. 3,5,4,6,1>>2. All set for episode 7. I have to say Han Solo is like the best thing ever in the films he is in. Why we never got a smuggler game aside from I guess Shadows of the Empire and I guess KOTOR is beyond me. Really though a Star Wars smuggler game in the vein go the original Wing Commander Privateer would be amazing.

Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, The add-on is al about building an imperium of bounty-hunters and smugglers. It's a strategy game tho.

Soulflarz

Banned
I think Blood Drive is the most disappointed I've been with a game......ever? The first game was terrifying and despite some outlandish dialogue kept relatively grounded which let it dig into the character's reactions to the unimaginable horrors befalling them. Blood Drive has billionaire ceos masquerading as math tutors who crush on teenage boys and fucking SCYTHE WIELDING BIKINI WARRIORS. And it somehow managed to fuck up the great audio work from the previous two games but having it cut out half the time. And of course it runs at around 15 FPS if you use the flashlight but it's a vita game so you expect it to run like shit I suppose.

What the fuck happened. Fuck anime.

Are the Cold Steel games supposed to be good? Similar levels of npc dialogue and such?

Cold Steel is apparently amazing

anyways, eys, ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME
^my BD review
bad anime too :<

Ozium

=i sent someone a message on steam and i think i frightened them or something and now don't know what to do I am.

I think I am dead.

also .. dammit

swear I just saw jediyoshi's avatar change to Linkle for a moment

sorry

I'm disappointed the Blops 3 campaign was so bad, it's the only reason I buy these games because I'm terrible at multiplayer and like too many genres to ever get good, lol. Oh well, I'll return for zombies every now and again.

Think I only paid 40 or something like that anyway.

Example of what I'm talking about screenshot wise: how steam gives it by default
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/396676045211066528/0C42DC826FF168CE9CF423122711BAC44121408C/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to=*,*|2048:1152&background-color=black
How you would write it to get the original
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...528/0C42DC826FF168CE9CF423122711BAC44121408C/

Steam servers are just being weird at the moment which might be your issue, lots of images not showing up.

Edit: Weird, steam has changed their image format very recently. The second example no longer works and gives you similar reductions in size. Odd, maybe they're tired of paying for server space :p Or it could just be downtime issues.

Tizoc

=i sent someone a message on steam and i think i frightened them or something and now don't know what to do I am.

I think I am going dead.

also .. dammit

swear I just saw jediyoshi's avatar change to Linkelle for a moment

I believe that is the proper naming?

I just call her Link, and I call the usual guy in green Link as well.
Boy Link if I end up as it.

I think I am going dead.

also .. dammit

swear I just saw jediyoshi's avatar change to Linkle for a moment

sorry

if you're talking about the message you sent me last night, i was drunk and passed out before that. didn't see it until the morning, and you weren't on then

Haven't had too many problems in Dark Souls 2.
Ruin Sentinels, Skeleton Lords, Chariot, and a bunch of other losers are dead. In less than 10 hours I've made quite a bit of progress.

Especially compared to when I first played Dark Souls 1. I must have spent 10+ hours just slumming around the Undead burg.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm so broke for this sale, three birthday gifts, two birthday cakes, pearl jam, bought some new headphones and another fancy leather jacket, ughh

im never gonna save up for that trip to japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom