• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurm3n

Neo Member
Damn, I was expecting Divinity: Original Sin and Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition... I'll have to wait until the christmas sale...

bloke

Ended up buying that weekly bundle for Gurumin and Revolver 360, here's the rest...
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Astebreed -- MB-1ABB9B2CD82DC30B - Taken by alr1ght
Unholy Heights -- MB-158ECBC09E732E78 - Taken by nightstorm
Vanguard Princess -- MB-602901E8611691F2 - Taken by wilstreak
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae -- MB-ECF23012034E8AFB - Taken by Henry Swanson
One Way Heroics -- MB-B7ACEC3B8B298F12 - Taken by xGreg
Epic Showdown -- MB-D9E6371384B7FA6E - Taken by bobnowhere

8ouGtut.png

Coming soon to Steam?

Oh please yes!

Alright I'm starting Life is Strange. I'd say "wish me luck" but I don't need it--I'm that good at adventure games.

See y'all on the other side (of Episode 1).

GaussTek

FF6? Tomorrow? that's sooner than I thought, or that date is wrong?

I'm with jshackles on this one, I'll take a mobile version, I have and played original many times over, I just wish SE treated those remakes more seriously, but that's like wishing for frostie not to hate Trails, some things just are as they are and nothing can be done about it.

That date is wrong (remember that Minecraft Wii U rating?), but probably will be announced very soon.

And yeah, it will probably be the mobile version, but I'd take that one over nothing.

Momentary

Banned
Hmmm I was going to buy Saint Seiya the day before. This out of no where release locked me out of the extra costumes. Time for a refund.

Kifimbo

I have a code for a -50% coupon for Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition. PM me if you want it. I don't know it if still works and/or if you can combine it with the current discount.

Messiah

Hmmm I was going to buy Saint Seiya the day before. This out of no where release locked me out of the extra costumes. Time for a refund.

I told you guys yesterday they pushed the release to be earlier T_T

Is this what Turfster feels like every day?

Asgaro

No, this 400th game is something I'll put as a virtual monument to all the bad purchasing decisions I've made to get to this point.

I still don't own Bad Rats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

3 = 3/3*3
9 = 3x3
9 = 3x3

3's everywhere.

You know what that means, right?

Yes, yes indeed. The only logical action one can take is to simply: wait till Half Life 3 gets released and make that your next purchase.

Momentary

Banned

The store page still says the 27th though.

Played the game and it runs like butter and the fighting mechanics feel fantastic. I'm still refunding it though.

Messiah

The store page still says the 27th though.

Played the game and it runs like butter and the fighting mechanics feel fantastic. I'm still refunding it though.
Yeah, pretty stupid to push the release forward and shorten the duration for people to get the preorder Items.

Is it not locked at 30 fps?

Dsyndrome

I'll buy FFVI for the umpteenth time as long as it's not the mobile one. Only game I've gotten nearly all characters to max level due to loving it so much. Mobile versions' graphics kill me a little inside.

Eila

Please understand, I actually don't have a problem with the core game, I just don't like the translation/writing/"humour"

Now I'm bothered. I don't remember anything wrong with the translation and the writing is pretty standard JRPG.

I'm probably going to grab Her Story, this sale is shiiiit. Probably all sales going forward.

I have noticed a lot of games don't even match lowest prices recorded anymore. Stuff like Fallout has been 75% off for many years and now they only put them 66% off. The dream is dead.

Lain

Who?

Yeah, that's what he feels.

If the way this sale is handled is anything to measure the coming winter sale by, I can't say I've seen any discoverability upgrades.
The Recommended for You is just random shit pulled from my Wishlist and put on a page, a carousel on top I can click that I guess is based on stuff I played (thanks to idling in CH, it's mostly f2p shit), 4 DLC for my games and 4 tags to search at the bottom.
Meanwhile the frontpage is the same old stuff that always gets highlighted. This doesn't strike me as something that really helps me in finding that pearl I might miss or that game I could like but that I don't know about.
Sacrificing dailies, flash, votes etc in favor of this approach feels kinda weird.

Khronico

In one way it's kinda nice to have seen all that the sale has to offer in one day. You can reflect on what you may want to purchase and it helps deter irrational purchasing decisions based on time limited deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom