• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

8ouGtut.png

Coming soon to Steam?

If so, then the list will look like this:

• Final Fantasy I
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy IV
    Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy VII
    Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII​
  • Final Fantasy VIII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2​
  • Final Fantasy XI
  • Final Fantasy XII
    Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings​
  • Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Final Fantasy XV
Not counting Crystal Chronicles or Tactics.

ExoSoul

Banned

• Final Fantasy I
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy VIII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2​
  • Final Fantasy XI
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Final Fantasy XV

Some would say the list is less filled due to the quality of the ports presented...

Tizoc

Sweet. Will buy. Again.

EDIT: Releasing tomorrow? Seems odd.

Not this again, generally whatever date PEGI puts up ISN'T the release date of the game it's the date they released the game's rating.
PEGI is weird like that.

I'd be hype if not for the fact that it'll be the pisspoor iOS ver. Hopefully modders can fix it to use the OG sprites etc.

BasilZero

you gonna regret buying an older GG version

I knew what I was getting into ;O!

• Final Fantasy I
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy VIII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
    Final Fantasy X-2​
  • Final Fantasy XI
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Final Fantasy XV

Hoping for Tactics, 1 and/or 2 to come out within next year!

I logged in from a new pc and cant use the market till 2nd december. Can I still get trades?

Edit: just noticed it wouldnt matter since I couldnt sell the keys on the market.

So I see Borderlands 2 is on sale for $5 (GOTY Edition $8.79).

I like FPS games. I like loot-driven RPGs like Torchlight and Diablo. It seems like I would like this game (never played the first Borderlands). Does it still have a healthy online playerbase? Does it ever get cheaper than this?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hektor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Undertale -- MB-5036043E86C51353 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 97 entrants total.

t1448562397z1.png

Copons

So, uhm, yesterday when I was scrolling down to the last page, I got a glimpse of a tweet of someone saying to wait on Wolfenstein TNO, because today will be cheaper somewhere.
Did I dream it or are there more news about it?

Teeth

So I see Borderlands 2 is on sale for $5 (GOTY Edition $8.79).

I like FPS games. I like loot-driven RPGs like Torchlight and Diablo. It seems like I would like this game (never played the first Borderlands). Does it still have a healthy online playerbase? Does it ever get cheaper than this?

$5 is the best price for the base game. The GOTY stuff is hit and miss. The first 3 portions are okay for the most part, but the final part is excellent.

Borderlands 2 is a hard game to recommend; not because I think it's bad (quite the opposite), but because the people who don't like it REALLY don't like it. But I like it a lot. The game is huge, content rich and beautiful. It has a stellar soundtrack and an absolute ton of maps, characters, and guns.

Whether you like the combat and/or the loot depends a lot on your demands for those such things. I'm not constantly thirsting for new stuff in Borderlands and I like the fact that it constantly pushes me to try new weapons, which can often feel pretty different based on variance of a few simple parameters. If you're looking for hugely different properties across a weapon class, you will be disappointed.

Also, if you like your shooters with enemies that go down in 2 or 3 bullets, BL is NOT for you. Some people call them "bullet sponges" but it's a lot more about keying in on weak points and creating sustained damage with different elemental types. Switching between multiple weapons and consistently hitting crits makes a world of difference. Not all enemies are weak to head shots.

But yeah, I really like BL2. The base game has 25-40 hours of content for a single play through. There's still usually 5000+ players playing daily. I wouldn't know how good the community is because I've only played the game solo.

Is Dragon Age Inquisiton really worth it($7.5)?

I'm not sure if I should buy it or not...

Where is it selling for this?

BasilZero

Just played GG X Reloaded.

Soo good - way better than Isuka that I got from a Indie bundle a while ago.

Will get Accent Core sometime in the future.

QoekWCX.jpg

Lain

I'll think about it, what do you think of Battlefield 4? It's $6.5

I think I'll take either DA:I or B4.

Sorry, can't help you with that.
I don't play first person shooters games.

edit: not a huge fan but yeah, better

i think the default costume is cool tho

I like Piper's default outfit. It matches her background/profession.
Curie, in the other hand, just perfect in a tuxedo with her French accent.

zkylon

zkylewd
i didn't change her face outside of removing lipstick and making the fivehead smaller tho

feel free to gib recommendations

yea edited my post cos it was dumb and bad haha

sorry!

anyways, i like the butch look, but i don't like the outfit and i don't think she looks more interesting than before

tbh the old outfit was also dumb cos the whole press hat was super dumb in that bethesda way but i'm a fan of long coats and at least she looked unique in that vs regular bandit clothing in ur picture

I like Piper's default outfit. It matches her background/profession.
Curie, in the other hand, just perfect in a tuxedo with her French accent.
that's an ugly tuxedo but yeah pretty fancy

also it's pretty lame that these companions look like they were made with the shitty in game editor

at least preston looks like they actually modeled him in zbrush or something

also it's pretty lame that these companions look like they were made with the shitty in game editor

Ugly? There's a mod for that!
But yeah, I'm not impressed with the companions designs so far. The most interesting one is Nick. However, in term of characterizations, I love some of them.

What's so bad about DAI?

I think I might like the game.
I like almost any game with dragons, lol

You can find that answer in any DA:Inquisition thread on GAF.
People shit on it all the time, even to this day if you were to make a new thread.

yea edited my post cos it was dumb and bad haha

sorry!

anyways, i like the butch look, but i don't like the outfit and i don't think she looks more interesting than before

tbh the old outfit was also dumb cos the whole press hat was super dumb in that bethesda way but i'm a fan of long coats and at least she looked unique in that vs regular bandit clothing in ur picture

changed the face structure a bit, swapped the hair style and colour to something with bangs and a bit longer

how's that?

zkylon

zkylewd
lol what's wrong with the guy on the left

also edit her to ur liking, i honestly don't think there was that much to fix about piper's visuals outside of the hat, it's her personality that's obnoxious

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have created art for the world to see. Pay 4 Art
f970f6f665.png

EDIT: WTF is wrong with that fallout character? LMAO

Where is it selling for this?
Mexican Origin store:
6XIEQ6n.png

u know which game has dragons rite

and u know which game just reworked poppy into the cutest furball

Guild Wars 2?
Yeah, new poppy too cute.

You can find that answer in any DA:Inquisition thread on GAF.
People shit on it all the time, even to this day if you were to make a new thread.

Did a quick search. Boring side quests and poor writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom