• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon is back????

Is Black Flag Gold Edition everything?

Looks like it. From steam:
Gold Edition
Extra Content included in Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag™ Gold Edition:

Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ Season Pass: Gives you all-in-one access to a new 3+ hour single-player story featuring Adewale, an ex-slave turned Assassin, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, plus multiplayer characters and much more!
Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack: Golden Scimitars and Multiplayer Treasure Hunter Costume
The Trove of Mystery Pack: Iron Wheel & Astrolabe Relic
Pirates Bounty Pack: German Rapiers & Compass Relic
Sacrificed Secrets Pack: Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Sacrifice Island; Unlock Captain Drake's Dual Swords and Pistols, Picture, Title, and Relics
Hidden Mystery Pack: Adventurous treasure-hunting mission on Mystery Island; Unlock Stede Bonnet's Ship, Costumes and other MP items
Black Island Pack: Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Black Island; Unlock the Deadly Black Ship and Captain Morgan's Silver Flintlock Pistols, Costume, Picture, and Title
Aveline Pack: 60 minutes of additional gameplay featuring Aveline de Grandpré from Assassin's Creed III Liberation; Unlockable Aveline ship figurehead

Ludens

Banned
Turfster try to recover, wish you good luck.

Anyway guys don't buy that garbage that is Operation Raccoon City, because:

-the game is insanely hard even on casual, because it is supposed to play with some people, in cooperative. AI is dumb as hell, they run into walls doing nothing.
Enemies with weapons will pretty much drain your life istantly: too often I tried to recover my health using a spray, but they hit you so fast you can't complete the animation to heal yourself before you dropped dead on the ground. Plus when you die you lose your healing items, so basically the game turns much difficult after every try.

It seems like Left 4 Dead, only without human being helping you.
The story is also trash, I did three levels and I did not met important characters from RE 2-3 yet, but even passing on that, there's not really a plot.

Sarcasm

So I tried this app on my tablet called Moonlight.

And I tested it. I was able to stream to it (desktop to tablet). Now I need to figure out how to connect a controller or something....

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Enter the Dragon Punch, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Enter the Dragon Punch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Snakebird -- MB-0FDB1B9F74FF718C - Taken by maty. 27 entrants total.

t1448547520z1.png

Because people told me to:

Yes, I am back in the country.
No, I won't be posting for the foreseeable future due to serious illness.
Someone else do dailies and humbles and whatnot.
Sorry.
Oh dang, sorry to hear buddy. Take care and wish all will develop good for you :(
Lamenting about no internet.

Keeps on posting gifs.

OK.
Mexican Origin store:
6XIEQ6n.png
Hm, Battlefield 4 sure looks good at that price. Gonna check complete edition price and if it's about 10, I think I'll jump in on that.
First impressions of Elite Dangerous:

-Huge range of flight options, took me 30 mins to get the basic controls down.

-Took me 10 mins and 100 credits in fines to finally land my ship for the first time. I was sweating bullets.

-This hyperspace esque mode looks and sounds amazing.

-Took out a merc ship with my puny lasers, took me a good 5 minutes of shooting to finally take him out. Did some sick combat maneuvers in the process.

-The UI is brilliant, never takes you out of the cockpit, you just look around to get holographic menus to pop up. Super neat.

-Moving your characters head around is actually important. I could totally see this game being amazing in VR.

So far all I've done is one basic mission and I'm really impressed.
Elite Dangerous - Flight Assist Off

This is what really sold me on the game.

sadblob

Are the Hyperdimension Neptunia DLCs worth it? I'm interested in getting the first one cause it's just $5.99 but it also has $5.94 on DLC that just seems to be some extra missions and characters.

Because people told me to:

Yes, I am back in the country.
No, I won't be posting for the foreseeable future due to serious illness.
Someone else do dailies and humbles and whatnot.
Sorry.

Get well, Turfster.

I'm hovering over the submit order button on that Wii U bundle. I'll probably do it. There seems to be a good batch of co-ops that appeal to my household.

What's good for the goose, and all that.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I need help from someone outside of Germany, who can gift me the Valve Complete Pack. Payment through Paypal.

Please send me a PM :)

Chariot

Are the Hyperdimension Neptunia DLCs worth it? I'm interested in getting the first one cause it's just $5.99 but it also has $5.94 on DLC that just seems to be some extra missions and characters.
Yes. Plutia is best gurl and Peashy is a very strong fighter. Everything else is also going to make your life easier. Raising level cap is also useful and add a bit of additiinal endgame content.

Damn, the new AMD Crimson driver cut my fps in Fallout 4 in half. It kinda makes the game locked at 30fps everywhere and I can't seem to find the source of the problem.
Reverted back to the good ol' Catalyst for now.

Hey SteamGAF, long time no see!

This may be a slightly off-topic, but I'm in the market for a NVIDIA Shield portable or some similar streaming device. I've found that it's very hard for me nowadays to sit down in front of the computer for more than an hour and ignore everything else when I'm at home, so I figured that being able to keep playing around the house would allow me to play a little more every day.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd like to buy one tomorrow if I can find a good deal. To be honest there isn't really anything else I'd like to buy, since it's no use to buy games if I can't finish them anymore.

EDIT: I don't own a TV, so unfortunately the Steam Link is not an option for me.

Hey SteamGAF, long time no see!

This may be a slightly off-topic, but I'm in the market for a NVIDIA Shield portable or some similar streaming device. I've found that it's very hard for me nowadays to sit down in front of the computer for more than an hour and ignore everything else when I'm at home, so I figured that being able to keep playing around the house would allow me to play a little more every day.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd like to buy one tomorrow if I can find a good deal. To be honest there isn't really anything else I'd like to buy, since it's no use to buy games if I can't finish them anymore.

If sitting on the couch is more feasible, I wholeheartedly suggest the Steam Link.

I've used it exclusively wireless since I got it. It has some audio stutter issues that are currently being worked out, but my frames have been surprisingly consistent.

Fallout 4 was where I found the sound issues. Axiom Verge has been utterly flawless.

And speaking of Axiom Verge, here's why that game kicks ass: I find an upgrade. Is it a 5% damage boost or attack speed or crit chance or crit damage?

Nah, it makes my projectile bigger. As in larger. This isn't some abstract, easily balanced around upgrade. This is tangible with immediate results. The game has not been an homage to my childhood gaming. This is a game that is directly of that mind.

Playing a game like Fallout or Witcher, I can find myself paralyzed with decision. But throw me in a 2D world like this numerous large branching paths and I just put my nose to the ground and go. It's almost muscle memory.

Teggy

Sorry, can't help you with that.
I don't play first person shooters games.

I like Piper's default outfit. It matches her background/profession.
Curie, in the other hand, just perfect in a tuxedo with her French accent.

There's a mod to turn curie into a human?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom