• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I binged on Jessica Jones today too

Jessic_Jones.jpg

I found a new waifu in the process

Good. Now you can leave mine alone

Arthea

before I forget, it is a good time to pick not only Nep Nep and Amnesia, but Fairy Fencer too (70% discount), unless you have OCD and need to get all achievements, then do yourself this favour and don't buy it.

hand of fate is kinda fun

It is, but it is also kinda random and slow.

That's like saying Hitler was kinda bad.

I loved every second of it, although the combat suffered a bit by it beeing an indiegame without million dollar budget.

but he was, what's your point?

edited:
and in other news, we are back to 4th place worldwide, yay!
http://www.metagamerscore.com/most_score_crew

good work, steamgaf! now keep it up as Achievement Hunters are so close it's uncomfotable

gelf

Some spares I had lying around. Since I won the Lightning raffle for FFXIII its only fair I give something myself.
ModBot said:
Instructions for gelf:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gelf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mirror's Edge -- MB-CFB0B663AD64D111 - Taken by Naaq. 7 entrants total.
A New Beginning - Final Cut -- MB-B2A507B04C763B05 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
Rise of the Triad -- MB-4F28AD932756DACA - Taken by Zeknurn. 4 entrants total.
Two Brothers -- MB-DD45A0FF4550605B - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.

t1448638249z1.png

Eila

Tried buying that point and click bundle with all the trading cards, but payment got stuck.
Watch the cards cost 0.01 cents by the time bundlestars lets me re-order.

All those 70% off the final fantasy titles make me thing that they'll be discounted for the same in the winter sales, since right now there's no sale on steam

Arthea

All those 70% off the final fantasy titles make me thing that they'll be discounted for the same in the winter sales, since right now there's no sale on steam

no FF title has any discount whatsoever, not sure what you mean

edited:
and no, I wouldn't count on -70% off every FF game, for some maybe

edit2: with no dailies even the steam sale thread is more or less dead, never thought I'll see the day

Regginator

Remember Me calls out to me for €5,59. Hmm. Art style looks absolutely amazing, user scores are good, but I've heard lukewarm things about the gameplay.

GAF, yay or nay? Will it maintain this price coming winter sale?

Arthea

So wait the game+dlc is being discounted now for $9.99 but will later increase and be $15?

yeah, it's poorly worded, all bundle is $15 and a price will increase above this tomorrow, so in fact it isn't even a good deal, let alone a bundle.
Sorry about that, I blame indiegala with their mind games.

Hektor

but he was, what's your point?

because he wasn't 'kinda' bad, he was very, very bad, so in other words, this game is very, very fun.

Cool, maybe gonna download that later this week.

Remember Me calls out to me for €5,59. Hmm. Art style looks absolutely amazing, user scores are good, but I've heard lukewarm things about the gameplay.

GAF, yay or nay? Will it maintain this price coming winter sale?

For this price? Yay. It has some issues and the actual memory puzzles are awful, but it's a game worth investing some time in if you ask me.

is Rocket League fun in single player? does the game even have single player modes? i want to try the game but im not really into playing this type of multiplayer games with people that i dont know :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom