• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Go Go Nippon -- MB-F2C71B4EEE684B01 - Taken by xGreg
Momodora 3 -- MB-C250301DCB3171FA - Taken by AcademicSaucer
Sword of Asumi -- MB-C9EE3C0C98B409AB - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo

Have fun.

Edit: Its not the DLC.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
SteamGAF is Chicago adress still safe for Amazon purchases (Tax related)?

An address in Oregon is probably ideal as we don't have sales tax on anything, including digital sales.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What a time to be alive.

Was really nice when I bought a new car and (in most states) would be expected to pay sales tax on it - typically 8-10%. Nothing like that here, saved me a few thousand dollars and let me know that I probably don't ever want to move again.

What are the odds Her Story will be cheaper during Winter Sale?

If it is cheaper it'll probably be 50% off - saving you $0.60 vs buying it now.

jshackles

Ratuken (formally buy.com) has a Black Friday deal on $100 Steam cards for $79.75 when checking out with Paypal. Unfortunately, this is a physical card that will need to be shipped, and it's likely US only.

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/281270787.html

Enter PAYPALBF30 at checkout.

dex3108

So i bought The Order 1886 for 9$. If it was on PC i would wait 5$ mark but because it is PS4 game i had to lower my price expectations :D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ratuken (formally buy.com) has a Black Friday deal on $100 Steam cards for $79.75 when checking out with Paypal. Unfortunately, this is a physical card that will need to be shipped, and it's likely US only.

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/281270787.html

Enter PAYPALBF30 at checkout.

Who wants to be my not so secret Santa?
975166637f412187370882efb62f731e.500x281x15.gif

EDIT: Just saw the post above me...

abracadaver

Why is Zombi suddenly on sale? It wasn't when the sale started now its 40% off and the deal ends in 36 hours. So prices can change during the sale?

Lomax

Why is Zombi suddenly on sale? It wasn't when the sale started now its 40% off and the deal ends in 36 hours. So prices can change during the sale?

What would be funny is if they are still running daily deals like normal (non-sale) times, just with no promotion.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
The Witcher 3 is officialy the most expensive game I ever bought on PC.

The second most now being Battlefield 3 for 25€, which I played for like 10 hours only. At the very least it cemented my dislike for online competitive shooters.

I'm not going to be surprised when sales aren't as high as they are with daily features. The removal of lack of scarcity makes buying less of a priority.

Monooboe

The Witcher 3 is officialy the most expensive game I ever bought on PC.

The second most now being Battlefield 3 for 25€, which I played for like 10 hours only. At the very least it cemented my dislike for online competitive shooters.

Whoa... the most expensive for me was AC Unity for 140 euros.XD (uplay exclusive preorder collectorsedition)

My Gabe Newell Simulator foil sold for $10, so Cyan Worlds Collection has been bought.

Always bet on Gaben.

Now to buy the 3D Realms Collection before the end of the sale.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
IndieGala Pitch Dark Bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/pitch

Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games!

Smugglers 5 Invasion
Super Star Path
Ghost Encounters
Deadwood - Collector's Edition

Pay $2.49 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE OVER 96%!

Shmadow
Statues
ChargeShot
Hypership Out of Control
Ancients of Fasaria
Chess Club
Trap Them
Smugglers 5
Tiki Man
Carp Fishing Simulator

Tizoc

Oh yeah I got a Lightning Foil Card so I put it up for like under $3 :V

Anyone know where to find AC Rogue for under $15?

Sober

Huh guess Ubi decided to finally show up to the sale. Didn't see Unity or Rogue on sale until today for some reason and it ends a day earlier instead of on Dec 1 like everyone else?

I might just throw 30 bucks at Rogue/Unity. I need help.

madjoki

Huh guess Ubi decided to finally show up to the sale. Didn't see Unity or Rogue on sale until today for some reason and it ends a day earlier instead of on Dec 1 like everyone else?

Same is true for all recentish Ubisoft games. Zombi & Heroes VII also got discounted today.

This is probably why eg. Far Cry 4 isn't on sale yet.

Braag

All AC games are 50% off except ACBF which is 75% off (just an hour ago it was the only AC game not discounted). It might be a price glitch or something.

~Kinggi~

Banned

Assassins Creed had a 2 pack that has always been 35 during the sale but today it looks like they fixed it so each individual game is on sale so you arent forced to buy the pack.

Drakhyrr

Is Lost Planet 2 worth it for playing alone?

Everyone says it's great on co-op, but that would require making a GFWL profile, which I'm not doing (I've always used offline profiles), not to mention I just like playing by myself.

I'm currently playing LP 1 and I quite like it.

Jawmuncher

Is Lost Planet 2 worth it for playing alone?

Everyone says it's great on co-op, but that would require making a GFWL profile, which I'm not doing (I've always used offline profiles), not to mention I just like playing by myself.

I'm currently playing LP 1 and I quite like it.

It's really not all that good solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom