• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
All AC games are 50% off except ACBF which is 75% off (just an hour ago it was the only AC game not discounted). It might be a price glitch or something.
yea, i bought it

that leaves money for me to probably go d4 or wots4 but not both anymore

hmmm

AHA-Lambda

Still no reply from Ubi Support on my discount voucher, game I wanted is now up in price.

I am now stuck with nothing either way and paid 100 points for the privilege.

Fucking Ubi.

giphy.gif

Khronico

OH WOW 12 hrs into Pillars of Eternity and I realized I can slow down or speed up the game at will. This would've been nice to now much earlier, I was kinda getting tired of watching my party slowly make it's way across areas I've already cleared ._.

Monooboe

OH WOW 12 hrs into Pillars of Eternity and I realized I can slow down or speed up the game at will. This would've been nice to now much earlier, I was kinda getting tired of watching my party slowly make it's way across areas I've already cleared ._.

Haha yeah, took awhile before I thought about using the speedup.XD

Parsnip

AC deals... replaying some of the best games in the series at a better framerate than what 360 could muster is very tempting.
But it's kind of weird that AssFlags is cheaper than most of the other games. I mean Freedom Cry standalone is more expensive than AssFlags.

There's also a small part of me that wants to buy Witcher 3 on Steam for some reason.

Tizoc

AC deals... replaying some of the best games in the series at a better framerate than what 360 could muster is very tempting.
But it's kind of weird that AssFlags is cheaper than most of the other games. I mean Freedom Cry standalone is more expensive than AssFlags.

There's also a small part of me that wants to buy Witcher 3 on Steam for some reason.

Freedom Cry dlc for Black Flag is $2.49.

derExperte

The game is super subjective, some people will feel the game is garbage, others will enjoy the hell out of it.

Even SonyGAF has given up on trying to convince others it isn't trash which says a lot considering the usual shilling for exclusives. 'Easy trophy' is the best they can come up with and yeah, that's all I got out of it.

Uzzy

The speed up and down is the best feature. I can't imagine playing Baldur's Gate now without all those little enhancements like that. Speed up for traversing through already explored areas, speed down for combat.

zkylon

zkylewd

dont rebuy witcha

use that money for new games

be smart

I thought the Order was fun enough, great shooting with one of the best shotguns in gaming. Neat cover system as well, the place where it falls apart is in the lycan combat which makes it apparent that something went wrong during development. And that fact that it ends just as you'd think it was ramping up for the last act.
Wish all games had hit reactions with that much kick.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I thought the Order was fun enough, great shooting with one of the best shotguns in gaming. Neat cover system as well, the place where it falls apart is in the lycan combat which makes it apparent that something went wrong during development. And that fact that it ends just as you'd think it was ramping up for the last act.

Wish all games had hit reactions with that much kick.

The shotgun was absolutely the reason I really enjoyed The Order, amazing weapon. I honestly thought the combat overall was very enjoyable and liked the different weapons. There just wasn't enough of it. Still I enjoyed the 5 hours I spent playing it before giving it back to my friend so he could trade it in.

I don't know why I laughed at this because I enjoy most AC.

Steam review for Black Flag from TotalBiscuit
"An Assassins Creed game that's not entirely boring! It's still a bit boring, but you've got a ship this time and can do piratey things, so there's that."

What did nuuvem finally change to circumvent vpn usage? Can't buy anything from the site now, even with a vpn. Suppose it really is the end of an era this time? Are there options to dance around it other than using Brazilians?

Can't even buy After Dark despite buying Skylines yesterday.

Salsa

WOW at Downwell, it's GENIUS tier! Nearly half an hour in and I fully understand why Devolver Digital publicly asked the developer the permission to publish it on Steam!

It's 2 euro (probably 2 USD), brutally recommended! Go for it blindly! :)

Jim Sterling 9.5/10:
"It takes a damn good game to stop me from pooping, and Downwell had me in its thrall as I desperately needed that crap."

i'll buy it before sales end

but

there's a certain type of the game that regardless of how good it is just asks a lot of me to be sat on front of my computer when it's clearly much, much more suited for a phone game

there's hardly times where I specifically sit down and go through the process of launching the whole thing to play a game like this for a couple rounds while sitting in my chair

apparently its only available in iOS. bummer.

Salsa

Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris is $3.ish on Nuuvem

anyone here gonna get it? would so if I can get someone to play co-op with

Salsa

every time a fighting game goes on sale I look to my left to see how much dust my arcade stick has on it

imma put it in a freezer till SFV

Salsa

Bought Black Flag with free card money. I heard it's one of the few assassin's creed worth it and I like pirates

I stopped playing and I cant remember why

I think it was still too Assassin's Creed for me

not that there's anything fundamentally wrong with the formula but even after just playing through 2 and Brotherhood to completion im already tired of it

i'll grab syndicate next year if I upgrade my PC since that apparently shakes things up enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom