• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Game looks really good (Far Cry Primal anyone?)

ss_5c3d54b23e423c270719a04003a0950bb27b710f.jpg
ss_3ac0edece29623bd3364c715ff81d8dc4e992ea4.jpg

Monooboe

Dell. I checked and it's still where I left it. :p

Ah I really like dell, used to have a 27" for work and games. Going to go for an ultrawide 34" dell next, just going to take awhile before I can.:D

Yeah I get the "connect now" button in Galaxy, but it does nothing.

Yeah same here, was redeeming a code for the expansion pass when the site went down, seems it redeemed ok still.

Arthea

Yeah, if it's anything like the time I spent with it on x360, I'll pass.

you have to be my evil twin, you seem to hate every game I like, amazing really

Although I still refuse to believe that it is possible to hate Trails.

I bet you'd hate Suikoden too and Civs and Wolf3D and HoMM3, good you don't play them, for my sanity that is.

Grief.exe

The map design is pretty shit which is par for the course for modern Dice. The shooting feedback is non-existent and you aren't kidding about just how dumbed down it is. The average player will reach their skill cap in the game in like 30 minutes tops.

Battlefront must have one of the largest divides between the initial 'wow, maybe I'm not sick of Star Wars after all' and 'wait a second, this is dumbed down boring shit' I've experienced in a good long while. Forget the server browser, this thing has much bigger problems.

I washed my hands of Dice after BF4.

Mikurden

I have to cover my face...but it doesn't mean i can show my midriff!

I'll never understand video game character designs
Give her a break -- she clearly had to tear off part of her shirt to hastily improvise a mask to filter out all that nasty "collapsing building" debris.

Deques

one more otome game, dating sim - Lucky Rabbit Reflex! looks hideous, though
I think it might be worst looking of all we had so far

Going to continue to ask stupid questions

Game Features:
  • 19 endings
  • 5+ romanceable gentlemen
  • 75 unique CGs
  • 150+ unique items of clothing and accessories
  • CG / endings gallery
  • 178,861 words

178k words is a feature?

After 'Erotic Violence' I think anything is fair game these days in your store description/bullet points on the back of the box.

I have no idea what you are talking about

I am just confused >.<

Is 60fps action really a feature?

If you ask total biscuit and the frame rate police, it's a right, not a feature.

you have to be my evil twin, you seem to hate every game I like, amazing really

Although I still refuse to believe that it is possible to hate Trails.

I bet you'd hate Suikoden too and Civs and Wolf3D and HoMM3, good you don't play them, for my sanity that is.

Never played Suikoden.
I like Civ, I believe but haven't really been into the gameplay in recent years.
The original Wolf3d was alright, though I got my first PC because of Doom II.
HoMM3 was amazing and I wasted many hours of my college education plying that instead of coding.

Arthea said:
that's very hard to believe, you may not approve, but you surely understand what they are going for

A ginger female version of Strider Hiryu?

Dr Dogg

I have no idea what you are talking about

I am just confused >.<

All part of Konami's new direction starting with Castlevania Pachinko!

No it's just the the insecure and identity crisis stricken games industry in desperate throws to gain relevance and acceptance with a majority audience has stopped trying to emulate cinema and has now started to latch on to the television model.

Arthea

There are more costumes >.<

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/13/long-list-tales-zestiria-dlc-costumes/

I still don't know who would play pachinkos

Sengoku Basara costumes too? OK, now we are really doomed, I'm not sure I can resist that.

I'm more surprised that this question interests you more than them thinking that Erotic Violence is a main selling feature.

Never played Suikoden.
I like Civ, I believe but haven't really been into the gameplay in recent years.
The original Wolf3d was alright, though I got my first PC because of Doom II.
HoMM3 was amazing and I wasted many hours of my college education plying that instead of coding.

A ginger female version of Strider Hiryu?

Oh, so that's related only to RPGs and VNs, what a relief.
wait, do you like DmC? I forgot

very funny

fertygo

Considering to bought Zestiria from Philippine trade, only gonna cost me 26$ bucks compared 40$ something from Indonesia Store

But I'm fucked if the port is shit (not talking about 30fps lock)>_>

yay or nay

Is I'll still got Symphonia if I had the game on inventory instead library at release date?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh Hyperdimension 3 is on steam now? lets hope for another 50% at launch >_>

Considering to bought Zestiria from Philippine trade, only gonna cost me 26$ bucks compared 40$ something from Indonesia Store

But I'm fucked if the port is shit (not talking about 30fps lock)>_>

yay or nay

Is I'll still got Symphonia if I had the game on inventory instead library at release date?
I'm assuming the trader bought it from the Phillipine's steam store, if so, then yes even if it remains in your library as the date it was purchased on was before the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom