• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Groupees has dropped to Humble levels :(

JpxQ8r1.jpg

Uzzy

With considerably less money. Instead of snorting coke off a $1,000 hookers buttcrack whilst swigging Cristal for the bottle in some trendy Manhattan club, best we could hope for is hoofing glue from a carrier bag next to a cat lady whilst drinking a 4 pack of Special Brew in some grotty alleyway. I doubt Notch did either of those though.

Sounds like a great night in Hull that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
But that one's region locked isn't it?

I'm saying Nuuvem's price is quite good -- not just compared to the cheapest ROW price on Steam, but any price on Steam. A difference of $1.50, while not in Nuuvem's favour, is next to nothing.

Phew, maxed out Battlefront after 1,5 days of casual play. I enjoyed myself with the game. Apart the gorgeous visuals and sound, the gameplay feels good and addictive. Interested to see how deep the Co-Op modes will be in the final game.

Shame all the assets, levels, sounds and whatnot are not being used for a campaign-mode.

Phew, maxed out Battlefront after 1,5 days of casual play. I enjoyed myself with the game. Apart the gorgeous visuals and sound, the gameplay feels good and addictive. Interested to see how deep the Co-Op modes will be in the final game.

Shame all the assets, levels, sounds and whatnot are not being used for a campaign-mode.

I played a little over lunch and enjoyed it, too. I'm concerned about the map design. Hopefully, things are mixed up with some of the other maps so it's not just open blocks with set pieces tossed around the middle. I'd like to see some corridor-type levels, a little layered verticality, that kind of thing.

There's a healthy dose of fanboyism keeping me into it, I feel.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Super Meat Boy is the sex of videogames

I was supposed to just check out the new Vita version, now I have finished light world + cotton alley, 50+ bandages and most retro zones, three dark worlds down (in three gaming sessions)

Why does it feel sooo goooood

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Amazon.de did send out Steam codes for the transformers pre-order dlc.

So the retail game will be definitely Steam compatible

Sayara

Neo Member
Hurrah its my birthday so i bought myself a stupid steam wallpaper for 16 cents.
a birthday well spent i'd say!

Also the tales DLC stuff at least looks tolerable? I mean other games have done the exact same costumes as well but looked a lot worse heh

FloatOn

Super Meat Boy is the sex of videogames

I was supposed to just check out the new Vita version, now I have finished light world + cotton alley, 50+ bandages and most retro zones, three dark worlds down (in three gaming sessions)

Why does it feel sooo goooood

you are more of a man than me.I got to hell and I just couldn't take the punishment any more

ArjanN

When I go into Resident Evil threads, the consensus seems to be that REV2 is very good, especially if you didnt like REV1.

I'm looking forward to check it out when it goes on sale.

But what if you liked REV1? Because i enjoyed it, even if it was uneven pacing wise and the guns sound like someone is popping shipping bubbles ten feet underwater

oh boy, i guess i'll hold till it's $7.50 or less then

I liked REV1 but REV 2 is clearly the better game. Better writing, better gameplay and better design. Also, the good ending is amazing.

Purely from a production values point of view it's not an AAA game, but IMO that only demonstrates that doesn't always mean that much, given that I enjoyed it more than RE5 and 6 which had clearly had tons of money thrown at them.

yo, ethernet standards can go eat a bag of dicks

i have to learn damn near 20 of them for my network + exam on monday.

you know what the difference is between 10GBASE-LR and 10GBASE-LW?

fucking nothing, it's the same shit with different names

have multiple bags of dicks, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers

zkylon

zkylewd
The best cure for shit health is Persona 4.
too long of a game right now, just gotta survive until witcha 3 expansion or until i'm in the mood of playing league again

Also taurus demon is optional, right? I only played up to a little past four kings and don't think I killed it.
only optional if you have the master key

it's a really easy boss, i was just goofing around trying to make him fall off a cliff

i'm having a lot of trouble remembering the controls after so much witcha. keep trying to run with a and for some reason i seem to always naturally do strong attacks lol.

but hey it's fun just doing the jim-jam-bongs run of getting to gargoyles with a new character, then restarting, etc. etc.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

And yet without these standards in place you wouldn't be able to reach nearly the same audience while complaining about them.
:)

Good luck on your exam

Phawx

I, too, dislike handling fiber.

Dsyndrome

I'm relearning mutual inductance if it makes you feel better.

Copons

Maaaan, for those who want Colossal Order to introduce political events in Cities: Skylines to spice things up, I'd totally recommend looking to what's happening in Rome these days, and radically change what they're asking for.

autoduelist

Has anyone played Runestone Keeper? It's in a $5 bundlestars bundle, but... $5 seems a bit steep and i don't want any of the other games. curious to hear opinions on the game if anyone has tried it.

There are several.

Marvel Puzzle Quest, for example (there's an OT, too):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234330/

Ironcast is also a good one

http://store.steampowered.com/app/327670/

Has the same matching mechanic as dungeon raid mixed with strategy/rpg/steampunk

Thanks! Checking out both now.... microtransactions noted for marvel, thanks for that heads up too.

Also... huniepop. not sure what I'm looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom