• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Yup, Norway. $42.05. Canada isn't that much off as well at $42.46 and it's easier to find someone from Canada to buy the game for you compared to Norway, at least in my experience.

Fanto is from Norway, but yeah Canadian price is almost the same.

Thanks for confirmation.

Zafir

From what I've been hearing, a significant portion of Nuuvem are now strictly purchase locked, where they actually won't sell to you unless your address is in Brazil. Guess the publishers are cracking down hard on Nuuvem sales.

Your best bet is to actually ask someone in Brazil to purchase it for you, since the key itself isn't locked. Unfortunately, paypal is a pain since any funds transferred to those in Brazil incur a PP fee, even as a gift. Just an fyi if you're thinking of going that route.
It seems most stuff being added has the check now. I also tried purchasing Sword Coast Legends a bit back and it wouldn't work. Nor does Roller Coaster Tycoon. Frankly I was amazed that Vermintide worked.

It's just a big shame.
Yup, Norway. $42.05. Canada isn't that much off as well at $42.46 and it's easier to find someone from Canada to buy the game for you compared to Norway, at least in my experience.

Damn, Need to find someone from Canada or Norway then. The UK price is ridiculous in comparison!

I can help in case anyone here needs a game in nuuvem :)

Also ive been playing Arcana Hearts 3 a lot lately , really good game with interesting mechanics, i would have liked that the game had a tutorial instead of me having to search wikis though

dex3108

Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition coming to PC as well

https://twitter.com/gunfire_games/status/652455382233649153

latest

Tizoc

Battle Chasters KS ended by raising $850,000-
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1548028600/battle-chasers-nightwar/description
It's possible to further support the KS by buying some products from the game's site
www.battlechasers.com

Non the less looking forward to the game next year :D

Unless it comes with some worthwhile graphical updates, or to somehow trim the unneeded stuff in DS2, I don't see this as anything but a GotY-like edition.

Deques

Battle Chasters KS ended by raising $850,000-
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1548028600/battle-chasers-nightwar/description
It's possible to further support the KS by buying some products from the game's site
www.battlechasers.com

Non the less looking forward to the game next year :D

Unless it comes with some worthwhile graphical updates, or to somehow trim the unneeded stuff in DS2, I don't see this as anything but a GotY-like edition.

No wonder they took money from me :p

GaussTek

Guys. Trails SC is happening

What does "master testing" even mean? If they are saying they possibly left out some unfixed bugs, they will surely find them again while testing, isn't? lol. Or, are they just testing it to see if the game is "playable" from beginning to end?

Anyway, surely happy that they are almost there. Hopefully this testing phase doesn't take too long.

Finally, a version with all the DLC(?) in one place (on Steam, that's it).

What does "master testing" even mean? If they are saying they left out some bugs unfixed, they will surely find them again while testing, isn't? lol. Or, are they just testing it to see if the game is "playable" from beginning to end?

Yes, the latter.

Also, I said a few days ago that Trails SC is really happening with a link to the programmer's blog.

I know how turfster and lashy feel now. :v

Kyougar

uPlay and origin will never take off without opening the floodgates.

I didnt check, but GoG and Humble store probably have mor games on them.
OR I could totally be wrong and they get new 3rdpartyreleases constantly *shrug*

But really, I dont have confidence in both of these Stores. It is too much dependent on the yearly success of the companys behind them. EA can probably survive some 2 to 3 years with heavy AAA failures. but if Ubi's Open World Tower Formula burns down in the mindset of the customers, they are most likely finished. They are not diverse enough in the AAA space. They have some Indieprojects and AA PC Franchises, but if their AAA Formula fails, there is no coming back. Like 80 or 90% of their company works on these AAA games.

GoG could be in Danger when CD Project goes under. But their store is indipendent enough to survive a split of the company, as long as they dont have to burden themself with the debt of their Mothercompany.

Humble is completely indipendent. They dont have any stakes in any Gaming Developer. They must only manage their store. if a game bombs, its not heir concern, it just doesnt sell so good on their store.

It said I got an S and a bunch of A+ at the end of the mission.

But the staff list shows diddly squat.

Ummm but did you notice any staff with white dots the first time?

It's possible that you didn't have to interrogate them. Also, you should have received at least one S+ staff.

Tenrius

Speaking about DD services, there's something wrong with the Epic Games launcher. My Unreal Tournament download has been super slow.

shockdude

Did some local coop Magicka yesterday. I forgot how fun and hilarious it is. We discovered healing-shield mines that heal 2000 health for everyone, and we also accidentally created enchanted rocks which, when destroyed, simultaneously heals you, confuses you, and sets you on fire.
If scheduling goes well we'll probably beat it over the coming weeks.

bigzgod

Normally its more cheaper on the Mexico Store, or at least it was, And i already bought origin games in others stores, and never had problem.

For some strange reason, buying with a VPN has never worked for me on Origin. PP always declines the payment, maybe it's because I have verified PP and they check the address? It's weird.

Speaking of non-Steam related news, who else is excited for Citizen Con today? They are going to announce the Squadron 42 celebrity cast, the rumored Mark Hamill hype is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom