• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
nzfakv.gif

Yes yes, Platinum, we know what to expect.

What, no combo meter?

Now that you mention it.... I know there is one but, where has it gone? Guess it must be uncenable.

Shadownet

Banned
I decided to finished Call of Duty Advanced Warfare campaign mode tonight.

It's... alright..? I mean it's your typical, bad guy want to nuke everyone so he can become god/president/the big kahuna, etc.

It's really predictable and mediocre, acting is also the same. The characters model and animation are really amazing. Kevin Spacey is easily the best thing about the entire game, but then again that's not saying much since every thing else is so mediocre. Game ran like ass, looks even worst.

Modern Warfare 2 is still the best.

Sch1sm

I decided to finished Call of Duty Advanced Warfare campaign mode tonight.

It's... alright..? I mean it's your typical, bad guy want to nuke everyone so he can become god/president/the big kahuna, etc.

It's really predictable and mediocre, acting is also the same. The characters model and animation are really amazing. Kevin Spacey is easily the best thing about the entire game, but then again that's not saying much since every thing else is so mediocre. Game ran like ass, looks even worst.

Modern Warfare 2 is still the best.

I agree with you, but that could simply be skewed by too many good memories with MW2's multiplayer. I enjoyed the campaign, too, a lot. The entire Modern Warfare series of the games in general were enjoyable campaign wise, at least for me.

*I only hate Black Ops because they started that thing with taking away my nukes, smh. I couldn't like Treyarch after that.

zkylon

zkylewd
I agree with you, but that could simply be skewed by too many good memories with MW2's multiplayer. I enjoyed the campaign, too, a lot. The entire Modern Warfare series of the games in general were enjoyable campaign wise, at least for me.

*I only hate Black Ops because they started that thing with taking away my nukes, smh. I couldn't like Treyarch after that.

good memories of the mw2 multiplayer -___-

that thing was awful

Monooboe

Damn I think I've deleted my saves for Witcher 1 and 2.T_T Feels like I've lost a part of me, they've been with me since the release of the first one and I always built upon the same savefile.:S Was about to start Witcher 3. Man I am so damn happy for cloudsaves in Steam, sadly I didn't play the games there.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Added to wish list, I'm a sucker forgave a with good art.
I'm the same way, unfortunately. It also seems like it's not really a point 'n click game like I thought, since there's some footage of combat in those videos. In any case, I'm interested to see how it develops. I'm weak for modern day fantasy settings.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Storms in Mad Max take 5eva to appear. I have two bothersome challenges to go (do two jumps with two seconds of air time during in a storm [0/2] and destroy three enemy vehicles during a storm [1/3]) before I can finally put the list aside for the time being, and as luck would have it I'm parked near two enemy vehicles and a promising ramp.

Never forget!
Storms in Mad Max take 5eva to appear. I have two bothersome challenges to go (two two-second jumps during in a storm [0/2] and destroy three enemy vehicles during a storm [1/3]) before I can finally put the list aside for the time being, and as luck would have it I'm parked near two enemy vehicles and a promising ramp.

Call in weather support.

MGSV made that standard, right?

JaseC

Call in weather support.

MGSV made that standard, right?

Haha, I actually did a bit of Googling to see if there was some way to trigger the storms, but alas they appear entirely at random. I've been sitting impatiently for about 15 minutes now.

Milamber

Haha, I actually did a bit of Googling to see if there was some way to trigger the storms, but alas they appear entirely at random. I've been sitting impatiently for about 15 minutes now.

I get them more frequently if I keep going in and out of a stronghold then my mechanic pipes up a storm is coming.

Kyougar

How do you guys categorize your games? It's starting to get ridiculous at 400+ games and need a better way to find something to play.
Sorting by progress just leads to a big list of shit I haven't started and going by genre doesn't show me if I've played/beaten a particular game.

Someone posted some weeks ago, that he organized it like this (paraphrasing):

- Finished
- will play sometime
- will never play
- maybe later
- Active
- evergreens (so the ones you always come back to)

Shade

And a few more extras. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 48 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

WORLD WAR I -- MB-705D681624A13A03 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 2 entrants total.
Spoiler Alert -- MB-BDE9406E6F1F3C36 - Taken by Ben652. 1 entrants total.
Chuck's Challenge 3D -- MB-DA47A2E821815A76 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
Enemy Mind -- MB-B1C65115FD9FB583 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Scania Truck Driving Simulator -- MB-592399BC3B9625CA - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
CHIP -- MB-2B842615882D2353 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
SEPTERRA CORE -- MB-3967C9822D3094F4 - Taken by Anteater. 2 entrants total.
Train Town -- MB-46D475465BFD7AAF - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
Truffle Saga Steam key -- MB-17DD1A38DCF4015E
DEPTH HUNTER 2 -- MB-B09DB9CF06F56ED0 - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
Marine Sharpshooter 2 -- MB-8209F83E14A51BFF
EVILQUEST -- MB-E4874E879776DF65 - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.
Northmark -- MB-626E51422B66297F - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Bus Driver -- MB-7DD5BD217A9836F2 - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
NUX -- MB-CD1632EBC34215F8 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
Reversion Chapter 2 -- MB-C3F5A72A77B2C645 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
KINGDOM RUSH -- MB-A23AEF7AFD6D4E17 - Taken by oipic. 1 entrants total.
Manhunter -- MB-B8F0322B609C4A8C - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Euro Truck Simulator -- MB-A06437EAF9D58EDF - Taken by SSPssp. 2 entrants total.
Waves -- MB-DFC46EFE44DE5C5E - Taken by Blu(e). 2 entrants total.
HYPER FIGHTERS -- MB-F9412E10B953A659
Pixel Puzzles Japan Steam key -- MB-22D301A25611EAE1 - Taken by aw350. 1 entrants total.
Quest Run -- MB-DD9170FD0CC2A1A1
Cobi Treasure Steam key -- MB-8D4F4895E421B61F
Dead Bits -- MB-6AA145415E1081D7
COMMANDO JACK -- MB-1E89EDD54E0118C8
Overcast -- MB-69DA6094678B1E02 - Taken by KainXVIII. 1 entrants total.
Farming World -- MB-93F1F564843DC583 - Taken by anastef. 2 entrants total.
JACK ORLANDO -- MB-C710D0E6D016037C - Taken by darkchewie. 2 entrants total.
Chernobyl Commando -- MB-81B44E8532BD172E
Numba Deluxe Steam key -- MB-ACBFDB5D050B1620 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-129EAF4B00EF4DF2
Major Mayhem -- MB-2681A2E20DF3976B - Taken by criesofthepast. 1 entrants total.
Hostile Waters Anteus Rising -- MB-BCBFA49BF47411B8
BETRAYER -- MB-B6C5BAA4674D4185 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Trucks & Trailers -- MB-D5F9BED274B702BB - Taken by madjoki. 1 entrants total.
BEYOND SPACE -- MB-D31EA001D5423366
PSICHODELYA -- MB-DBE051840C6313AC - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-F9F8C4B54A1A5F7E
Knytt Underground -- MB-67649135E4442583 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
Viscera Cleanup Detail Sanatas Rampage -- MB-1DA519A931B23FE9
Subject 9 -- MB-9A01674672D176BA - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
FATE Traitor soul -- MB-42B78DE108703D25 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
PLATYPUS -- MB-10F8CAE4987A50D4 - Taken by bloke. 2 entrants total.
Battle Plan American Civil War -- MB-888932AD5F85B117
CHOMPY CHOMP CHOMP -- MB-95598323BD5AAB04 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 2 entrants total.
Depth Hunter 2 -- MB-59624D925C3D4582 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
IONBALL 2 -- MB-4BB825DD19607A38

t1444545665z1.png

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Woof Blaster -- MB-F1DE889E8A667234 - Taken by bobnowhere
STOORM: Full Edition -- MB-047360476A007C79 - Taken by Saty
Ant War: Domination -- MB-BBCB379C26962FF8 - Taken by Mikurden
Porradaria Upgrade -- MB-AF0DEC144B2B2E4D - Taken by Hektor

Teggy

Decided against Zestiria because I already have the Symphonia collection for PS3 and there's no way I would be squeezing in an rpg right now with everything else on my playing schedule. Hope you guys get the preorder bonus, though.

Someone mentioned Sleeping Dogs the other day and that reminded me that the Definitive Edition has been sitting on my hard drive unplayed. I've now put about 24 hours in and it's super fun. Fun hand to hand, fun shooting with bullet time, disarms and making cars explode by shooting their tires out, fun driving and action hijacking and races that aren't frustrating. They only thing that's bad are some of the boats and the strange way you can go out with Emma Stone and then she disappears for 20+ hours (I have to assume she will show up again at some point).

They really should use this engine for another game at some point. It's a shame to waste all that good gameplay.

JaseC

They only thing that's bad are some of the boats and the strange way you can go out with Emma Stone and then she disappears for 20+ hours (I have to assume she will show up again at some point).

The date is it.

Teggy

The date is it.

Seriously? That is just weird. I got a flash that I had a text from Not Ping also like 20+ hours after I hung out with her but then I couldn't find it on the phone and there is no mission for her. I don't know if it bugged out or what.

I have this...soooooooooooooooo here.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ramoisdead:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds -- MB-D6E8E17BCF303233 - Taken by dot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom