• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Trails SC instead. Half the price and most likely a better experience too!

No. Cause then he'd have to have played Trails FC too. And if not, then he's looking at a $10 savings, has to like JRPGs with a very unique style to the translation, and would miss out on Fallout 4 and the awesome DOTA 2 preorder thingie. :p

No. Cause then he'd have to have played Trails FC too. And if not, then he's looking at a $10 savings, has to like JRPGs with a very unique style to the translation, and would miss out on Fallout 4 and the awesome DOTA 2 preorder thingie. :p
I was 100% with you but you lost me at awesome dota. 😐 i wish i could get into dota, people adore that game. + rick and morty in there too. That's amazing

Jawmuncher

Shut up jaw.

Save your 60 bucks till a coupon for a discount comes up. Im pretty sure gmg was sending ppl discounts for like a 23% off or something like that, i personally didnt get one so idk how much it was

Telling me to shut up, literally just said what you said. How RUDE.

I was 100% with you but you lost me at awesome dota. �� i wish i could get into dota, people adore that game. + rick and morty in there too. That's amazing

I don't know if DOTA 2 itself is awesome... I"m not really into the MOBA genre or whatever that is... but the announcer pack they're offering? It's pretty much a 2nd to Rick and Morty and would be a good mixup should you ever want something a little different than R&M for announcing. :)

Did Powered Up do that badly that they didn't even bother to make a sequel, or is it just Capcom gonna Capcom as they continue to ignore Mega Man? I may not have bought a PSP to play the first one, but if they made an MM2PU, that probably would have been a system seller for me. If they got to 3, that would have been gravy.

I'm guessing that there wasn't a huge market for a "cute" remake of the original MM.

But it looks fantastic when I checked out gameplay videos and I'd buy it instantly if it was up on PSN and playable on Vita.

Jawmuncher

Non-steam deals?
I'm planning to put the Dota 2 announcer on the market later. I'll count it as a discount. :D

Sadly, I haven't even finished the first chapter. :(

All depends if GMG gets preorder keys or not. They did for Wolfenstein and Final Fantasy Type 0. That's the great part about digital preorders, you can wait until the last minute and see what pops up. Quite a few people here are getting it off the site so we should know any day now if that's the case.

snake will never return to smash

I just like reminding you of that
How Absurd

Telling me to shut up, literally just said what you said. How RUDE.
snake will never return to smash

I just like reminding you of that
I don't know if DOTA 2 itself is awesome... I"m not really into the MOBA genre or whatever that is... but the announcer pack they're offering? It's pretty much a 2nd to Rick and Morty and would be a good mixup should you ever want something a little different than R&M for announcing. :)
Yea i guess your right if you look at it like that

Deitus

So did dude every get his PC finished on that shit show live stream?

Last I saw, he had the PC fully assembled, and could power it up and run the BIOS. He was crying when it powered on, but he was off camera, so I couldn't tell if he was faking or not. From the Stream chat, the total time was 15-16 hours. But he didn't have an optical drive, so he didn't know how to get an OS installed.

Then he decided he was going to move his video card to a different slot. I had to go after that, so I'm not sure how that went.

Khronico

I was 100% with you but you lost me at awesome dota. 😐 i wish i could get into dota, people adore that game.

Don't do it.

It'll consume you.

2 years of my life spent playing the game, memorizing builds, watching streams, discussing strats/current meta with friends.

It'll feel great while your in the moment but then you realize you have no other time to play anything else because dota won't let you. Dota will take everything from you and give you nothing in return, tossing you in the gutter when it's done with you.

Dota is the abyss, and it's gazing back.

Last I saw, he had the PC fully assembled, and could power it up and run the BIOS. He was crying when it powered on, but he was off camera, so I couldn't tell if he was faking or not.From the Stream chat, the total time was 15-16 hours. But he didn't have an optical drive, so he didn't know how to get an OS installed.

Then he decided he was going to move his video card to a different slot. I had to go after that, so I'm not sure how that went.

That's good I guess lol. I was kind of hoping for a train wreck but it's good he didn't destroy anything... yet.

Don't do it.

It'll consume you.

2 years of my life spent playing the game, memorizing builds, watching streams, discussing strats/current meta with friends.

It'll feel great while your in the moment but then you realize you have no other time to play anything else because dota won't let you. Dota will take everything from you and give you nothing in return, tossing you in the gutter when it's done with you.

Ive tried. Game is trashy as hell with an extremey toxic community. Smite is my moba of choice and even that i play super casually, like 1 match of the mode with just 1 lane every 2 months or so.

Funstock Digital has Fallout 4 for about $44.50 with the code OCT-COUPMAIL-PRE25

you don't get the Dota 2 thing though...so you'd have to buy from Steam or from a trader as a gift to get that

Sadly, converted to Rupiah it's still Rp 600k. I don't have a cc and buying from a reseller will cost me around 630k in the end. The original steam price is Rp 770k. I believe I can sell the announcer for at least 150k (or even more) later. I guess I'm sticking with the steam version, but thanks anyway. I'll spread that deal to my circles.

Don't do it.

It'll consume you.

I can play the game fine, just control yourself.

Jawmuncher

It's Leafhoppers birthday today. Make sure to tell him happy birthday, because he was gonna try hiding the fact. Despite what he might try to say after he sees this. Perhaps do more so on steam and/or Twitter or even PM so DerExperte doesn't get mad.
image.php

http://m.neogaf.com/member.php?u=446524
Street Fighter isn't even close to his favorite fighter lol

*Want a Jawmuncher Birthday Call Out? Try to hide your birthday and let me find out.

Khronico

Ive tried. Game is trashy as hell with an extremey toxic community. Smite is my moba of choice and even that i play super casually, like 1 match of the mode with just 1 lane every 2 months or so.

Yeah the community is pretty toxic, I ended up just solely playing with friends after a while.

I can play the game fine, just control yourself.

I'm just joking around a bit, it's all good.

It's Leafhoppers birthday today. Make sure to tell him happy birthday, because he was gonna try hiding the fact. Despite what he might try to say after he sees this. Perhaps do more so on steam and/or Twitter or even PM so DerExperte doesn't get mad.
image.php

http://m.neogaf.com/member.php?u=446524

Street Fighter isn't even close to his favorite fighter lol

*Want a Jawmuncher Birthday Call Out? Try to hide your birthday and let me find out.

Who's gonna hide? Not this guy! Thanks Jaw :3

Thanks for the birthday messages guys. I am low on cash so I don't have a giveaway that and I would have no idea what to offer but, I can give out something else.

The confidence to finish that game you still haven't beaten that you really REALLY want to beat.

*Massive amount of confidence.*

Where is this coming from? Steam is the best platform for Monster Hunter. Don't play games with my heart.

Read a document wrong more or less. I am with you Impact.

Dsyndrome

Actually you still do. Just not repeatedly or anything like you would if it was still being parched.

At least as far as I understand.

Roger that; what I meant was, once you've cleaned it once, you're done, outside of verifying cache and having to do it over again. BethSoft never could clean all of their own stuff.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Thanks for the birthday messages guys. I am low on cash so I don't have a giveaway that and I would have no idea what to offer but, I can give out something else.

The confidence to finish that game you still haven't beaten that you really REALLY want to beat.

I can't refund that.

Sober

Finished the second last story mission in Mad Max.

Wow what the fuck was that. So grimdark much emo.

Made me laugh at how bad that was.

I hope you enjoy a great one!

I am disappointed in you, good sir :(

Actually, me too. :(

Happy birthday, Leafhopper~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom