• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

“Sega has publicly apologised to the fans as the quality of console games in the Sonic franchise hasn’t been acceptable over recent years. It’s been tough translating that iconic side scrolling 2D experience from the 90s into 3D but Sonic is still huge for us so the new games will be more inspired by how it played in its heyday.”

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Nyoro SF

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

By the way, boat racing is by far the worst part of Sonic Racing. Nothing else even comes close. It's like steering a greased workout ball on an ice rink, if that makes any sense.

wait
who are you :V

giphy.gif

The fact that it's a Sanic game is the worst part about Sanic Racing.

I was so close to saying this haha
Hot memes. I thought that joke was dead. Eh, I guess people will just assume anything Sonic related is bad now. Just think it's a bit silly.
I thought that was Danica Patrick's completely pointless inclusion.

I think Go Daddy or something like that funded a good chunk of the game that's why she is in it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Enter the Dragon Punch, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Enter the Dragon Punch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

This War of Ours -- MB-49672AEAAA3ED579 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 34 entrants total.

t1445930499z1.png

aw350

Banned
Just found out Clicker Heroes has cards.

Started wondering why I didn't get any despite leaving it open for hours while I watch LoL worlds.

Found out that you only get cards for F2P games if you pay for some items in their shop or whatever.

I understand the reasoning but there is no way I am dropping money on clickers.

Ill believe it when i see it
I always said a short sonic game based on the genesis game could do well if sold with the 15-30 usd range.

Sega tried that with Sonic 4.
Actually I think it had the opposite effect. The Sonic 4 games sucked so bad I wanted Sonic Team to stick to making 3D games.
Just make Generations 2. Easiest sequel in the world.

Anteater

I'm the fury in your head
I'm the fury in your bed
I'm the ghost in the back of your head
'Cause I am

I'm the fury in your bed
'Cause I am

I'm the fury in your bed
'Cause I am

Forget the horror here
Forget the horror here
Leave it all down here
It's future rust and it's future dust
thanks for the soundtrack LiS

finally time to play through divinity once the patch hits, i spent like 10hours in the first town last I played it... was too overwhelmed

It's kind of nuts how much content there is in SR2. One of the biggest differences is you have story missions for taking over enemy turf. And even once you take it over, it gets contested, requiring you to return and clear it all out before that turf goes back to making money for you. In SR3, you just buy buildings or complete side activities to take up most of the turf. In SR2 you can't buy a building until you control the turf it's in. And there are so many more buildings and business types in SR2.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Rocket League is the gamest game of the year - not a single mp sessions goes by without several asses being laughed off repeatedly

the gift that keeps on giving

Chariot

I have Neptunia 3 on PS3. I thought I'd shoot through it right quick so I could see how it compares to Re;Birth 3.

That frame-rate though, woof. It's downright criminal.
The other Re;Birth's ran absolutely fine, I am sure they improved this one too. And Durante probably makes it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom