• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC having the Xbox beta doesnt give the pc beta anymore. Just Checked.

Are you sure? You need to have loaded it up on the X1 so that it shows up as recently played in the Win10 Xbox app, which is how you get to its store page.

Not good enough without the silly facial expression.

tumblr_nro1enskFP1qeuiqyo7_400.gif

Arthea

Judging from EU PSN, Zestiria only gets school uniform costumes this week

where's ma Evangelion

the better question is where is my Basara? I can't believe I'm considering buying a costume dlc... what's wrong with me?

edited: Paint it Back is beyond amazing, I installed it on my laptop, runs like a song and no progress is lost, not to mention those active line markers are life savers, Casual Labs is one of my favourite devs from now on.

the better question is where is my Basara? I can't believe I'm considering buying a costume dlc... what's wrong with me?

I have no problem with buying a few costumes. I like the game, I like the characters, I like dressing them up. That's worth a few bucks to me!

I only hope I'm still interested in the game when they put up the costumes I want :|

PaulloDEC

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PaulloDEC, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-A668DBADC4AE2337 - Taken by EdmondD. 14 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-F65426962DA69714 - Taken by bobnowhere. 8 entrants total.
STRIDER -- MB-B5FD9F3ECC1FFA91 - Taken by UnaiGamer. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-1DD42F8ECF6E1E5B - Taken by wetflame. 7 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 UNTOLD STORIES BUNDLE DLC -- MB-4B708A23A9FC97A0 - Taken by Javier23. 29 entrants total.

t1445948619z1.png

Some castoffs from the Capcom Humble Bundle. Good luck, anyone who's interested!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Paint it Back is a puzzle game, its a bit like sudoku.
Contradiction is an FMV Murder Mistery adventure game.

Hmm not a big fan of Contradiction but

Picross + Steam.

PiB seems curiously interesting

Tales of Zestiria, get it!

not a big fan :/

NepNep 3, coming friday.

oh u

Undertale. It has actual Boss Doggies.

I already have undertale

Arthea

How demanding DreadOut really is? Will it run on my laptop, slightly bellow recommended specs? (i3 instead of i5)
I guess, I'm not playing Murdered this Halloween either, unless I'll fix my PC fast what's unlikely, sigh

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I just deleted a bunch of games I don't play in steam, most of which I thought were only a few hundred MBs in size since I bet most are from bundles. Holy shit it freed up 80gb. I guess some of them were actually 1-4GB in size.

Arthea

kindly remind me something, SE did stealth releases of FF13 and 13-2, no? No preorders, no store pages in advance it just got released some day and that's it. Or am I remembering it wrongly?

Dr Dogg

kindly remind me something, SE did stealth releases of FF13 and 13-2, no? No preorders, no store pages in advance it just got released some day and that's it. Or am I remembering it wrongly?

About a months notice that the whole series was coming and buyable about 2 weeks before release with FF XIII and FF XIII-2 Just appeared a week before launch I think.

Edit: Hang on I'll go get dates.

Right XIII was announced on 18th September, I bought it the moment it popped up on Steam on the same date and it was released on 9th October.

XIII-2 was announced on 11th November for a release on 11th December with it prepurchaseabel somehwere inbetween maybe 2 weeks before release (my GMG order is 4th December but they were a little behind Steam).

Arthea

Thanks, so I guess if we won't know until late November/early December if Lightning really returns or not.

It beeing called NepNep V is hella irritating.

V stands for Vendetta against all unbelievers

yeah, it is kinda irritating, and all that Victory thing doesn't sound too convincing either.

Monooboe

Hmh thinking about taking a break from Witcher 3 and playing Batman Arkham Knight for Halloween, it takes place around Halloween right, or am I just reading it into it because of Scarecrow?

Please don't kill me, I really didn't pay attention to it until now.

Wouldn't that mean that Nep launches during the Halloween sale? Same with Trails SC pretty much.

Arthea

When was it a dollar?

about a half year ago or so on indie game stand

edited: I'm getting worried about Trails SC sales already, considering how many people didn't finish or even play Trails FC yet... hopefully I'm wrong and people will jump on - the game we waited so long for that even lost all hope, finally released - train.

Purkake4

Banned
It was on IndiegameStand earlier in the year. That reminds me of my best $1 spent: Elliot Quest.

about a half year ago or so on indie game stand

edited: I'm getting worried about Trails SC sales already, considering how many people didn't finish or even play Trails FC yet... hopefully I'm wrong and people will jump on - the game we waited so long for that even lost all hope, finally released - train.
Too bad I missed it.

Knurek

Rightfully so.
But seriously, XSEED has nobody to blame but themselves for killing any momentum the series had on PCs. For years to come this will be brought up as an example on how to kill a promising, new franchise.

Durante, since you played both games: How does D:OS stack up to D2:DKS?

Dr Dogg

One thing I do like about the Steam Controller is the ability to fellate your e-ego with community bindings. My set for Mass Effect 1 & 2 are slowly creeping up the most used community bindings, with ME2 third most used over all and only a couple of users away from snagging second place. Obvs I rule the roost for Watch_Dogs, I mean it's only fitting but I'm the only sod who submited any.

Rightfully so.
But seriously, XSEED has nobody to blame but themselves for killing any momentum the series had on PCs. For years to come this will be brought up as an example on how to kill a promising, new franchise.

Not this again lol

You guys highly overestimate "momentum". It's not rare for sequels to release years after the first game and not everyone holds an irrational grudge for delays.

Can we wait until the game is out before we get angry at XSEED again? Also there's already two more games announced, that's hardly a dead franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom