• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribeiro

Thanks, for the invite Gaf, here is a little Giveaway in return :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ribeiro:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ribeiro, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Legend of Grimrock 2 -- MB-205BA5C69268F500 - Taken by fspm. 53 entrants total.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition -- MB-3728FA04F9D4CD11 - Taken by Boss Doggie. 16 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-0B83B0DD1959354B - Taken by aw350. 10 entrants total.

t1444124628z1.png

Arthea

I need to get back to Before the Echo, I liked it well enough, just got distracted by some new shiny games, as usual

Also derExperte can die in fire! I'm not even at 45% yet, otoh I'm almost sure I won't be able to get to 50% like ever.

Installing DreadOut for October spookamz

I hope this is good.. I see they added Indonesian voice track so I will probably use that w/ English subtitles

is it spoopy?

whoa! I plan to do it too, why are you suddenly planning to play a good game? That's hella suspicious.
According to Dusk it's great, don't forget to play demo first as it's a prologue.

Nobel prize in medicine just went to parasite research.

Coincidence?

discuss

Parasite Eve HD on steam as Halloween surprise?
Hell yes

that would be nice, wouldn't it?

yuraya

Kojima is always ahead of his time. The guy predicts the future with his nonsense. MGS2 was the same. He is probably not human.

Ozium

whoa! I plan to do it too, why are you suddenly planning to play a good game? That's hella suspicious.
According to Dusk it's great, don't forget to play demo first as it's a prologue.

you don't need the demo anymore they added the prologue to the main game a while ago

Milamber

Who actually plays pachinko?

Ever been to an arcade when you were young and dropped those coins in the coin pushers that dangle that stack of tokens close to the edge before going into the dud pile? Thinking that with just a few more tokens you can be on your way to incredible riches of tokens.

If pachinko ever came out of Japan I would be so broke.

*bonus.*

Arthea

Indiegala Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 6 Steam Games.
Home is Where One Starts… (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Mayhem Triple (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Braveland (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Braveland Wizard (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
One More Line (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Logomancer (STEAM)

edited: Home is Where One Starts is walking sim with very positive reviews, maybe I should buy it and play it

edit2: that's actually a quite nice bundle

Deques

Ever been to an arcade when you were young and dropped those coins in the coin pushers that dangle that stack of tokens close to the edge before going into the dud pile? Thinking that with just a few more tokens you can be on your way to incredible riches of tokens.

If pachinko ever came out of Japan I would be so broke.

*bonus.*

I have never been in any of the arcade hall since those aren't common in Sweden :/

Indiegala Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 6 Steam Games.
Home is Where One Starts… (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Mayhem Triple (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Braveland (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Braveland Wizard (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
One More Line (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Logomancer (STEAM)

They are early today

Why didn't they include Braveland Pirate when they have two of the Braveland games in the bundle?

derExperte

edited: Home is Where One Starts is walking sim with very positive reviews, maybe I should buy it and play it

No?

I'm not buying anything untill winter sale, for real

bundles aren't included into this, still no games until winter sale, if I won't succumb to Undertale hype that is, I'm also afraid to be thoroughly spoiled if I wait.

I see, the 'MOBAs don't count' excuse of no-game-buying.

sprinkles

Also derExperte can die in fire! I'm not even at 45% yet, otoh I'm almost sure I won't be able to get to 50% like ever
It just feels good reaching small milestones, so keep at it! I did not even continue past 50 but after playing and completing most of MGSV I reached 51%!

Deques

I am bored

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shan Gui -- MB-323D7468B391C2EB - Taken by aw350. 1 entrants total.
Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime -- MB-7C324379A372F625 - Taken by Hektor. 3 entrants total.
Riddled Corpses -- MB-EB55F639C9C1CEDA - Taken by fertygo. 4 entrants total.

t1444046568z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom