• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Scenes are being spoiled now? NOPE!

rB2TUjR.gif

Joker and Harley are just having a passionate chat after a night out at The Guverment

No biggie

Edit - Or a heated debate about how long they waited in line at Uncle Tetsu cheesecake

you know who the joker reminds me of with that car and clothes.....

..castor troy from face/off lol. swagged the fuck out but kinda bizarre and insane.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That entire scene could be a flashback for all we know.
No tats on him and Harley doesn't have her hair colored.
Though I'm hoping it's current day.

Imperial

Apart from the bright green hair, that's a pretty striking resemblance to TAS Joker. Bright red lips, white skin and dark around the eyes. Actually... That's just a pretty comic accurate Joker. Heh. But he does remind me of TAS Joker in that image.

He really does look accurate to the comics, apart from the tats and lack of eyebrows. '

But I wouldn't be surprised to see the vibrant colours toned down slightly for the film

is the world ready for sexy joker and harley? i had a feeling they'd go this route when they announced the cast, but prepare for the hot topic and tumblr scene to go nuts.

i've been all for it since the controversial joker photo release. he looks like a rock star.

Apart from the bright green hair, that's a pretty striking resemblance to TAS Joker. Bright red lips, white skin and dark around the eyes. Actually... That's just a pretty comic accurate Joker. Heh. But he does remind me of TAS Joker in that image.

Hairs need to be bright green. You can darken everything is post production and you need everything to be brighter because you can darken sutff but you cant brighten much if it was too dark to begin with.

I won't worry too much about the hair being to bright right now

Certinty

Jared's Joker will be the only good thing that come from this movie, everything else doesn't look that good at all but still early days.

Alienous

You should not be able to get so close to the filming that if your were to sneeze you would disturb the shoot.

There's like 0 security.

um..i think that's an old Lamborghini Diablo? Which kinda fits i guess.

Edit: was looking at the wrong gif posted. Didn't realise it was nothing to do with the movie.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I'm going into media blackout after this but it's very good to see that it's a comic book Joker.

i wonder why they trolled the internet with that weird joker photo then.

Wow... Big stuff leaked.. I didn't see any video, only the pictures posted here and so far I liked Joker's visual, Dr Quinzel and the "Jokermobile" (lol). Good to know people who saw the video are liking Margot and Jared.

Senoculum

Don't need footage to make a great teaser.

That TDK teaser where you first heard Joker's voice didn't have any footage.

The TDK teaser was exactly a year away. This film comes out August of next year. And why rush out a teaser? X-men Apocalypse and Captain America Civil War will be releasing sooner than SS; so while all three films are shooting simultaneously, SS actually has a head start, and has a longer post production schedule.

SS also has the same stunt team (and driver) from Mad Max Fury Road. I wish I could say more, but the film is gonna blow the doors off!

You should not be able to get so close to the filming that if your were to sneeze you would disturb the shoot.

There's like 0 security.

Nah; the security is brutal. I know people who were refused to enter their homes until they wrapped. I've seen security "buses" full of personnel as well as the local police force. There's just very little you can do with a dude hiding in the bushes with a huge zoom lens.

Top Bottom